PDA

View Full Version : Kendall vs ED prediction???

Ortiz-Hughes_UFC KINGS07
06-25-2006, 02:28 AM
O god this is really hard 2 choose but i really hope Herman gets his ass handed to him. I hate his cockyness From what ive seen from ed to me hes got nothing but ground and pound. Kendall is well rounded enough to weather the storm. hes not danny little ass.

ANyone agree or care to differ

ddoggma
06-25-2006, 03:40 AM
Kendall. Ed is a momo.

Axle13
06-25-2006, 04:13 AM
I thought Ed took that one, oh well.

pimpslappd
06-25-2006, 04:21 AM
I thought Ed was gonna win too...Very glad he got a contract though

ddoggma
06-25-2006, 04:24 AM
No Way! He was lucky to not have to tap out. He did fight his ass off thou. And they both deserved the contracts as much as Bonner and whats his name. It should have prolly been a split, but Kendall won that fight.

Kemo
06-25-2006, 04:27 AM
I don't think this fight was anything like Bonnar and Griffin, Ed's mouth wrote a pile of checks his ass couldn't cash. He talked like he couldn't be touched, like he'd mow through anyone they put in front of him.

I know there's absolutely no chance, but I'd like Ed's first UFC under-contract fight to be against Rich Franklin, so he can see what greatness is really like.

(Hint: It doesn't look like fucking Opie Taylor.)

ddoggma
06-25-2006, 04:39 AM
lol.... Rich would kill that boy. I would like too see that too. But Let Ed get a win or two before we feed him to the big dogs. Plus he'll get better,and he looks like a gamer in the ring. They need those type of fighters.

GrAnPd21
06-25-2006, 05:12 AM
It was a really close fight....I was happy that Kendall won but also that Ed got a contract too....Great Fight Overall....I would have gave it to Kendall.

killerinstinct
06-25-2006, 06:16 AM
lol.... Rich would kill that boy. I would like too see that too. But Let Ed get a win or two before we feed him to the big dogs. Plus he'll get better,and he looks like a gamer in the ring. They need those type of fighters.
Who the fuck to you think he is Nate Quarry?He doesn't deserve a title shot yet.

Afro
06-25-2006, 06:18 AM
Ed vs Tito

make it happen!

richfranklinstheman
06-25-2006, 07:36 AM
I don't think this fight was anything like Bonnar and Griffin, Ed's mouth wrote a pile of checks his ass couldn't cash. He talked like he couldn't be touched, like he'd mow through anyone they put in front of him.

I know there's absolutely no chance, but I'd like Ed's first UFC under-contract fight to be against Rich Franklin, so he can see what greatness is really like.

(Hint: It doesn't look like fucking Opie Taylor.)

Exactly! I am glad Ed got punked!

Kemo
06-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Too bad we can't tie a ballpeen hammer to Ed's tongue and watch him beat his own brains out.

ddoggma
06-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Who said give him a title shot? Not me. I'm just saying get him a win or two before he gets beat by the likes of Richy or Bonner for that matter. the TUF3 guys aren't as good as the last batch if you ask me.