PDA

View Full Version : Diego Sanchez asking for Nick Diaz & TUF spot over Twitter

Cat--Smasher
04-11-2011, 02:47 AM
Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/DiegoSanchez505)

Diego Sanchez is burning up his twitter account sending out tweets calling for another match with Diaz and the coaching spot on TUF.

Follow the link above to Sanchez's Twitter account for all his tweets.

DiegoSanchez505 Diego Sanchez
If you support me and my idea for me and nickdiaz as tuf coaches please let @lorenzofertitta @danawhite @ufc know this would be true war.
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@
@Iceman7k @danawhite @lorenzofertitta that's exactly what I think, me and nick is like rampage rashad but the Latino street loco version!

@
@katamari4life @lorenzofertitta @danawhite @ufc original tuf winner

@
@Topher_714 @lorenzofertitta @danawhite 16 wins in the Ufc octagon including tuf,original tuf winner,some of the most exciting fights ever
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@
@TGM_on_the_run @lorenzofertitta @danawhite @ufc right!!!!! Couldn't first time around won't second time around either.

@
@happypompey beat him ounce I'll do it again I promise u

@
@willrooneylfc @danawhite Greg@JacksonsMMA would knockout Caesar Gracie and #weWIN

Diego Sanchez
@
@bradburgan strikeforce is not Ufc don't u get that! Ufc is another level

HillbillyDeluxe
04-11-2011, 02:52 AM
Nick Diaz would smash Diego. He didnt look very impressive against Kampmann even tho it was a war. It would be a slugfest for sure, but I see Diego going down.

However, for the epicness of a back n forth slugfest, I must say I'd love to watch it.

Cat--Smasher
04-11-2011, 02:55 AM
I agree I think Diaz would pick Sanchez apart this time around.

Also, Dana just said in an interview the other day when talking about Wanderlei that he does not like fighters campaigning for fights over twitter. It is not the fighter who gets to pick his opponents. http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Dana-White-Wanderlei-accepted-the-fight-with-Vitor.html

The bottom line is people don't tell us who they are going to fight and they don't go on Twitter campaigns and do all this other stuff. I let Wanderlei know that. Wanderlei told me 'I'll fight Vitor, I'll take the fight. Let's do it.' I gave him what he wanted, I gave him Chris Leben.

IceCold48
04-11-2011, 02:57 AM
i saw this shit and just logged out of twitter i cant beleive how stupid and annoying diego is.

kickass32
04-11-2011, 03:50 AM
I don't think I'd watch TUF with Diego as a coach......I'd end up shooting myself in the head having to hear him fucking yipping every week.

The Return Of......
04-11-2011, 04:12 AM
since the first fight diaz had stepped up and elevated his game. where sanchez has stayed the same and maybe even fallen off a little bit. i see nick winning the rematch