PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bisping has received the backing of former LHW champion Tito Ortiz

Cat--Smasher
04-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Fighters Only Magazine - The World's Greatest MMA Magazine - News - Ortiz lends moral support to 'bad boy' Bisping (http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=6600&offset=0) - Follow the link to the full article

"Bisping is Bisping. He's another bad boy. He wants to do his game and that's the way he works. You look back at my fights and I would do some really bad things. When I wasn't the champ I would say some really horrible things and do bad things and people talk about it,“ Ortiz told Five Knuckles recently.

“I think people have their own character and I think they should stick to them, because you remember that fighter after that right? He's doing something right. You may not like him, other people may not like him, but there's some people who do like him.

“He's getting noticed and it's a part of entertainment. It's part of showmanship. You know, there are guys who are disrespectful and guys who aren't. And us who are, sometimes we make mistakes and learn from them and sometimes we don't and continue to do them.”

Ortiz and Bisping - now thats one dynamic duo

CHAEL fan
04-13-2011, 12:04 AM
Ortiz & Bisping? Ahh man, I just threw up in my mouth....it's like the blind leading the blind.

Kimbo> Rampage
04-13-2011, 03:08 AM
Ortiz & Bisping? Ahh man, I just threw up in my mouth....it's like the blind leading the blind.

:grinsmile1:

Since tito has his back, he should be fine... It is more important that bisping has rampage as a training partner.

Sakara=Excitement
04-13-2011, 03:18 AM
Whew....I can rest easy now.

SimpleJack
04-13-2011, 04:54 AM
I've always thought of them as a similar person anyway.

I have to agree with Tito here as well. I heard Bobby Knight say something similar and it was to the tune that no one hates the teams that suck. They hate the teams that are skilled.

Pasha K
04-13-2011, 05:36 AM
Tito should shut up and better think about what excuse he will make after Bader destroys him.

H33LHooK
04-14-2011, 05:17 PM
I've always thought of them as a similar person anyway.

I have to agree with Tito here as well. I heard Bobby Knight say something similar and it was to the tune that no one hates the teams that suck. They hate the teams that are skilled.

Except Tito has sucked for a while now, and is still reviled.