PDA

View Full Version : UFC Tickets

The Natural994
04-16-2011, 03:47 AM
I'm going to buy tickets to UFC on versus 4. Anyone have idea of approx prices. I am going to buy floor seats and expect to open up the pocket book but I've seen some outrageous prices for PPV's and i'm wondering if anyone has ball park figures for non-vegas / non-ppv / non-title event. I'm HOPING I can get on the floor for 2 hundy a ticket but I am a bit nervous...anyone have any info?

NLRepublic
04-16-2011, 04:18 AM
I'd say you might be pushing it to get one of the floor for 200... I'd say maybe around 300 would be a starter price on the floor?

The floor for Vancouver show started at around $325 plus a service charge, if that helps at all

Xanatos
04-16-2011, 05:06 AM
I'm going to buy tickets to UFC on versus 4. Anyone have idea of approx prices. I am going to buy floor seats and expect to open up the pocket book but I've seen some outrageous prices for PPV's and i'm wondering if anyone has ball park figures for non-vegas / non-ppv / non-title event. I'm HOPING I can get on the floor for 2 hundy a ticket but I am a bit nervous...anyone have any info?

I think the small shows are cheaper, also I think the Canadian shows were more expensive because of the demand, but I could be wrong.

Xtremo
04-16-2011, 05:25 AM
Also, try hitting up Stub Hub or Razorgator. They usually tend to be cheaper as opposed to ticketmaster (don't matter the seating section). I bought 4 tickets at Razorgator and received a 1 year free membership of UFC Fight Club. And with that, I could have attended the autographs, weigh ins, and Q&A with Randy Couture. But in my case, I didn't go because it's a 2 1/2 hour drive to get there and 2 1/2 back. And obviously I attended Silva vs Sonnen.

The Natural994
04-16-2011, 05:45 AM
I think the small shows are cheaper, also I think the Canadian shows were more expensive because of the demand, but I could be wrong.

Thats what i'm hoping