PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Ed was robbed

applesauce
06-25-2006, 09:27 PM
That had to be the worst decision I've ever seen. Ed took round 1 easily and dominated round 3 until the last 45 seconds. Did you see Kendall's face when they announced his name? Absolute shock. He couldn't believe he got a unanimous decision, and neither could anyone who unbiasedly watch that fight either. Then again, 3/4 of the crowd were chanting Kendall's name throughout the fight so I guess the judges wanted to please the majority. Ed is the real winner though and i'm glad he got a contract.

Afro
06-25-2006, 09:33 PM
it was a horrrrrible decision

a split to Kendall would of been fine but Ed definently won that fight and to unanimously declare Kendall the winner? pathetic.

killerinstinct
06-25-2006, 09:53 PM
it was a horrrrrible decision

a split to Kendall would of been fine but Ed definently won that fight and to unanimously declare Kendall the winner? pathetic.
the 1st round went to ED ,but round 2 and 3 could've went either way.in fights that close i don't complain about the judges descions.

manntis818
06-25-2006, 10:03 PM
i was going for kendall but i think ed won......round 1 went to ...........round2 went to kendall and the last rounf i thought was ed so i had it split winner ed herman............but it doesnt matter i am pretty sure dana white thought ed should have won the fight so that why he gave him the contract as well and in my oppinion i think ed will be more secsessful then kendalll

nole
06-25-2006, 10:20 PM
i think the judges went off kendalls escapes of multiple subs and the end of round 3. cause if that is not true i dont know what they were thinking

WandAXE
06-25-2006, 10:33 PM
That was a shit call. ou think Ed dug his own grave by sayn shit that he is the best fighter and all that woopty woop? Dana probably had something to say about that dec. I was goin for Kendal but gay call. I called it from the begining Kendal and Bisping. Nole, Iwas so right in yo face.

nole
06-25-2006, 10:37 PM
i said bisping and josh so eat shit white guy hater

Kemo
06-26-2006, 12:19 AM
Maybe they gave the fight to Kendall because he showed a little more versatility (knees, jabs, standing up, lying down, escaping submissions, applying submissions, reversals, etc), while Ed showed us that he knows how to hug and hump and grind his loins against another man.

Maybe he had an uncle who showed him how to do that when he was still a little pee-wee Herman.

I know, I know. My opinion is totally biased, but the fucker had it coming to him. Same with Solomon when he got beat by gay Rory. The whole if-you're-gonna-talk-the-talk thing.

Someone should make a "Bash Ed Herman Here" thread.

error2k5
06-26-2006, 12:34 AM
Maybe they gave the fight to Kendall because he showed a little more versatility (knees, jabs, standing up, lying down, escaping submissions, applying submissions, reversals, etc), while Ed showed us that he knows how to hug and hump and grind his loins against another man.

Maybe he had an uncle who showed him how to do that when he was still a little pee-wee Herman.

I know, I know. My opinion is totally biased, but the fucker had it coming to him. Same with Solomon when he got beat by gay Rory. The whole if-you're-gonna-talk-the-talk thing.

Someone should make a "Bash Ed Herman Here" thread.

Totally different. Solomon talked shit and got beat by a lazy kick, he got beat regardless( he even lost again at the finale!). The point is Ed talked plenty of shit, and he backed it up. He beat danny who wasn't shit to begin with, and he beat rory. The sad thing was that he wasn't even impressive in those fights yet he still won. Ed showed us he knows how to hump? If anything kendall was showing us how much he loves putting his balls in the face of another male and humping them from the back if you want to stoop to low blows. Ed got put in countless submissions and he fought his way out of everyone of them. He got put in a rear naked choke in the center of the octagon. Most would have just called it in right there, Ed hung in there like a true warrior and fought it off. People keep saying, "he talked shit and he lost, haha, he deserved it.", It was a close fight, Ed showed toughness, and to be honest, you could make a strong arguement on how ed actually won that fight.

Anthony
06-26-2006, 12:35 AM
I cant take you seriously with that cat as your avatar LOL

killerinstinct
06-26-2006, 12:38 AM
I cant take you seriously with that cat as your avatar LOL
like that cartoon of a bear jacking off on a cub is any better.

Kimuras"R"Us
06-26-2006, 12:46 AM
I agree Kemo, you had an air or supremacy when your avatar was Tom Selleck.

Anthony
06-26-2006, 08:24 AM
like that cartoon of a bear jacking off on a cub is any better.

Thats not a cub, its a fox. That is a disney classic and you turned it into something sick and perverted. I say good day to you. :devil:

killerinstinct
06-26-2006, 08:29 AM
Thats not a cub, its a fox. That is a disney classic and you turned it into something sick and perverted. I say good day to you. :devil:
my apologies.

newwatcher
06-26-2006, 09:31 AM
I really don't see where people keep coming up that it could have gone either way.The truth is is only went to Groove b/c of the RNC.He truely lost that fight.He lost round 3 but because he did finish strong they gave it to him.Even though Ed put it on him for the first 31/2 4 minutes of the round.

On a side note.KenFlo shocked the hell out of me.

WorldsMostDangerousMan
06-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Ed dominated round 1 easily, round 2 or 3 could've gone eather way but I do agree until the last 45 seconds Ed controlled round 3, but I was glad to see he got a contract as well

Alvin
06-26-2006, 11:05 PM
I gotta say I had Kendall winning it 29/28, but wouldn;t have been shocked if it went to Ed.

Kendall was definately the closest to stopping to fight with his triangle & rear naked chokes. Although I did find it funny when Rogan almost creamed himself in the second round thinking Grove tapped (I actually thought Herman tapped at the start of the round when, I think , he was in Groves triangle/armbar). I didn't really see too much damage being done by Herman when he was on top.

newwatcher
06-26-2006, 11:09 PM
I gotta say I had Kendall winning it 29/28, but wouldn;t have been shocked if it went to Ed.

Kendall was definately the closest to stopping to fight with his triangle & rear naked chokes. Although I did find it funny when Rogan almost creamed himself in the second round thinking Grove tapped (I actually thought Herman tapped at the start of the round when, I think , he was in Groves triangle/armbar). I didn't really see too much damage being done by Herman when he was on top.
I thought Kendall started to tap myself.The only time it looked like Ed was going to tap was RNC.All the other ones Ed got out and into better possition.Round 2 could've went either way in my opinion,but round 3 was all Ed until the last minute.

Alvin
06-26-2006, 11:12 PM
If you got the fight recorded check out the first minute (I think about 30 seconds in) I'm sure Ed's hand tapped Kendall's shoulder. However I've only seen the fight once so I could be mistaken.

ground&pound
06-26-2006, 11:55 PM
i was really disapointed in all the F-BOMBS kendall used after the fight . what a trash mouth.

killerinstinct
06-27-2006, 06:07 AM
If you got the fight recorded check out the first minute (I think about 30 seconds in) I'm sure Ed's hand tapped Kendall's shoulder. However I've only seen the fight once so I could be mistaken.
a clip of both of them tapping is on the pics section of the forums.

ccl2087
07-27-2006, 04:56 AM
Ed won that fight without a doubt... hell Kendall couldn't even believe he won, just look at his face when they anounced it