PDA

View Full Version : Melvin Guillard Vs Robbie Lawler

roaddawg
04-18-2011, 09:19 PM
All weight aside I would love to see these two lock it up in the cage. There is no doubt in my mind someone would get KTFO.

Kimbo> Rampage
04-18-2011, 11:07 PM
Didnt i tell ya to put them rocks down my nigga.
http://www.daegansmith.com/crackhead1.gif

They fight at 30 pounds apart. Both have very aggressive standup with power. Robbie and Melvin are similarly ranked in their divisions, lawler probably higher. Of course melvin could catch him, but imo robbie has better standup. Speaking of Melvins, look at what robbie did to manhoef, and he is light-years more dangerous on the feet than guillard.

Lawler by ktfo

TheDoucheyWun
04-19-2011, 01:13 AM
Lawler/Leben Lawler/Wandy would be much more interesting fights that would also ensure someone getting KTFO..Guillard/Barboza is interesting to me and someone should end up KTFO there aswell..I dont like this fight but Lawler wins

MarceloGarcia4Prez
04-23-2011, 07:52 AM
at the same weight gulliard wins lawler is overated in every aspect of his game besides his power

BigJoe111
05-05-2011, 03:11 AM
Lawler would beat him badly because of the size difference. Lawler vs Stann would be epic and a fight that with the addition of SF to Zuffa that I think that we could see down the line. Melvin needs to fight either Barbosa or Ben Henderson