PDA

View Full Version : Cheal Fan????

The Sword
05-02-2011, 03:13 PM
what the hell happen to Cheal Sonnen.... I mean Cheal Fan??

KevoOnTheRadio
05-02-2011, 03:17 PM
He tested positive for a banned substance, has been suspended indefinitely until an MMANews Forums committee have a hearing.

GL Jeff
05-02-2011, 03:20 PM
He bitched out on a sig bet, and got locked up for it,lol.

I dunno,I was just thinking that myself.

rob_bills
05-02-2011, 03:33 PM
He was posting yesterday I think, he's probably asleep haha

The Sword
05-02-2011, 03:35 PM
He tested positive for a banned substance, has been suspended indefinitely until an MMANews Forums committee have a hearing.

:laughing4::laughing4::laughing4:

nice one kevo.

rivethead
05-02-2011, 03:42 PM
what the hell happen to Cheal Sonnen.... I mean Cheal Fan??

I'm assuming childhood trauma and some sexual problems.

If you're asking why he's not going to be around for a while; it's very, very bad luck to punk on a sig bet.

rh

KevoOnTheRadio
05-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Had no idea you could get suspended for bitching on a sig bet.

GL Jeff
05-02-2011, 05:01 PM

If you're asking why he's not going to be around for a while; it's very, very bad luck to punk on a sig bet.

rh

Called it. But I didnt think you could get black listed for neg'ing on a sig bet. I guess thats a warning to everyone.

TBEAR
05-02-2011, 05:33 PM
It is just doing the right thing, if you make bet stick to it.

I guess his integrity = his namesakes

Kimbo> Rampage
05-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Probably pissed that randy got ko'd. With all of his crazy predictions he makes, I know even he doesnt believe what he says half the time. He has never accepted a sig bet.

Mac
05-02-2011, 06:11 PM
First I'm seeing of this. I think it's just though, sig bets should be honored. As a matter of fact, I think he should be made to honor it when he comes back.

rob_bills
05-02-2011, 06:24 PM
First I'm seeing of this. I think it's just though, sig bets should be honored. As a matter of fact, I think he should be made to honor it when he comes back.

I second that motion

Leucoethiops
05-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Forum Rules (http://www.mmanews.com/forums/general-mma-forum/announcements.html)

SIG BETS - They must be honored within 24 hours of the result of the bet. You may only contain what the signature bet winner gives you. In other words, don't sandwich the signature given with all your other pictures, favorite fighters, etc. Not abiding by these rules will lead to a ban.

Basically he refused to adopt the sig I gave him, then when I politely explained to him the rules, he politely told me off..

If he had no intention of honouring the sig bet, he should not have made a sig bet; pretty simple.

m1ckeykn0x
05-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Ouch Chaelfan!

Kimbo> Rampage
05-02-2011, 07:01 PM
roaddog and now chael fan avoiding sig bets... not surprising.

TBEAR
05-02-2011, 07:03 PM

Yep, if I had :modpower: i would change it for him while he is on his break.

If not I agree he needs to honor his bet when he gets back

joeyP
05-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Hey everyone, look at my beautiful new sig thanks to DanyeFS

Kimbo> Rampage
05-02-2011, 07:15 PM

Ya, remember when you were calling me an idiot for saying that shields wouldnt be able to take gsp down.

http://domaingang.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/retard.jpg

Sakara=Excitement
05-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Haha, Im beginning to think they are the same person. Both lack any moral integrity.

IceCold48
05-02-2011, 07:23 PM
o god i hope its just a 3 day ban like me and roaddawg got. ima miss his hilarious posts.

o and why does he have negative rep and red squares.

m1ckeykn0x
05-02-2011, 07:34 PM

Hahaha, very nice sig you got there!

The Sword
05-02-2011, 07:38 PM
o god i hope its just a 3 day ban like me and roaddawg got. ima miss his hilarious posts.

I was wondering this to could one of the mods explain that. Im just wondering.

and when he comes back I to hope he is forced to honor the bet.

rivethead
05-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Called it. But I didnt think you could get black listed for neg'ing on a sig bet. I guess thats a warning to everyone.
It's been in the forum rules, but I think this will make it more obvious. There was a situation with roadog where he punked on a bet, but the guy he bet with had deleted all the correspondence...if he hadn't, he would have been banned as well.

He will.

It's not. He had other points from other infractions.

When you catch a ban, you lose your rep. He'll be starting at 0.

rh

roaddawg
05-02-2011, 08:12 PM
roaddog and now chael fan avoiding sig bets... not surprising.

Don't put my name in this. I have nothing to do with Chael getting banned for not honoring a public sig bet.

For the record:
My fight predictions are simply amazing. You don't want none of this. You are the same person who thought Shogun would ass clown Jon Jones if you remember....

The Sword
05-02-2011, 08:22 PM
It's been in the forum rules, but I think this will make it more obvious. There was a situation with roadog where he punked on a bet, but the guy he bet with had deleted all the correspondence...if he hadn't, he would have been banned as well.

He will.

rh

Thanks RH

Kimbo> Rampage
05-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Don't put my name in this. I have nothing to do with Chael getting banned for not honoring a public sig bet.

For the record:
My fight predictions are simply amazing. You don't want none of this. You are the same person who thought Shogun would ass clown Jon Jones if you remember....

The sig bet was lesnar-cain. i honestly dont care now, but u bitched out.

I did predict that shogun would beat jones. Iv been a jones fan since his fight with gusmao, i knew he would be something special. I thought that shogun would be more than he could handle at the time. I was wrong, jones had one of the most impressive fights i have ever seen. Especially considering who he was fighting.

That is beside the point, if i had made a bet i would have honored it. Nobody likes to lose but you need to man up.

GL Jeff
05-02-2011, 09:06 PM
0 rep,thats gotta suck. I remember when I first started here, and I was borderline neg'd out of the forums,now I got more then I know what to do with.

But this should be a reference to anyone else. Dont bitch out, own up to your bet and wear that sig with pride. Never lost a bet myself,but I only ever made one.

roaddawg
05-02-2011, 09:08 PM
The sig bet was lesnar-cain.
1. We never came to any official agreement.
2. We never even came up with signatures for the bet.
3. Even if we did you still waited months after the fact to ask me about it. I don't do "Way Back Whens".

This is exactly why sig bets are made in the public forum and not over pms.

i honestly dont care now, but u bitched out.
Then stop bitching about it....?

I did predict that shogun would beat jones. Iv been a jones fan since his fight with gusmao, i knew he would be something special. I thought that shogun would be more than he could handle at the time. I was wrong, jones had one of the most impressive fights i have ever seen. Especially considering who he was fighting.

That is beside the point, if i had made a bet i would have honored it. Nobody likes to lose but you need to man up.

See above

rivethead
05-02-2011, 09:09 PM
It's actually easier to achieve levels in rep than ever. When we first instituted it and set the level of 75 points to get to post new threads in the general forum, your average poster could give [or take] something like 3 or 4 rep points for commenting on a single post. A mod might give 10. Right now, I give something like 25 per comment, and even a mediocre poster can give 10.

rh

IceCold48
05-02-2011, 09:13 PM
The sig bet was lesnar-cain. i honestly dont care now, but u bitched out.

i could've sworn i sig bet you on edgar/penn...

IceCold48
05-02-2011, 09:16 PM

rh

how long is he banned for im a little confused on the ban system first time is inamte then whats the system like after that.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-02-2011, 09:17 PM
1. We never came to any official agreement.
2. We never even came up with signatures for the bet.
3. Even if we did you still waited months after the fact to ask me about it. I don't do "Way Back Whens".

No official agreement, quit lying to yourself. It was the sig of cain landing the left hook making that huge cut and brock breaking out in dance. Dont play stupid... Oh wait...

rh

Take all roaddogs rep away, u forget to do it when you banned him. I thought he learned his lesson but he keeps denying.

TheKidInside
05-02-2011, 09:22 PM
lmao...he is almost as entertaining as my boy roaddawg though!

Leucoethiops
05-02-2011, 09:24 PM
It's actually easier to achieve levels in rep than ever.

My rep is at like 3000, so this must be true.

TheKidInside
05-02-2011, 09:25 PM
my rep is as big as my...

anywho, the integrity on this forum > any other forum. especially Sherdog and the UG. just my two honest cents

rivethead
05-02-2011, 09:47 PM
No official agreement, quit lying to yourself.

I'm done with hearing about this in the general forum. You both need to drop it.

Yes, he probably punked on it, but you didn't keep records, and when you bet with punkasses, you need to keep records. I don't want to see this shit brought up in the forum again, or I'll ban you both.

Take all roaddogs rep away, u forget to do it when you banned him. I thought he learned his lesson but he keeps denying.
The admin actually made the decision after banning him, but since he was banned before we decided, he caught a break.

If he keeps talking shit about Dr. MMA [or any other admin just doing their job], he'll find out soon enough.

rh

Ramma
05-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Since I'm the one who banned him, I will explain basically what happened.

Leucoethiops and Chael had a bet. Leu obviously won.

Chael played dumb about how to put a picture in his sig. Then Chael made the image the size of a pea and surrounded his image by all this other stuff.

Bottom line, you have 24 hours to honor a bet. Between lying and lacking integrity, he received a ban. It's not permanent, but needless to say, Chael is on thin ice. :angrrry:

Chael will honor the bet upon returning or he is gone for good.

The Sword
05-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Since I'm the one who banned him, I will explain basically what happened.

Leucoethiops and Chael had a bet. Leu obviously won.

Chael played dumb about how to put a picture in his sig. Then Chael made the image the size of a pea and surrounded his image by all this other stuff.

Bottom line, you have 24 hours to honor a bet. Between lying and lacking integrity, he received a ban. It's not permanent, but needless to say, Chael is on thin ice. :angrrry:

Chael will honor the bet upon returning or he is gone for good.

Thanks Ramma.

m1ckeykn0x
05-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Wait a minute... you lose all your rep when you get banned?? You mean the three day ban, too? Wow, I never knew that. I've never seen anyone's rep reset while i've been here. Chael will be started at 0 rep again? Damnnn.

The rep system is pretty fun though, I have to admit. I'm sure everyone knows what i'm talking about but won't fess up. How many guys have been on here, year after year, trying to collect as many rep points and sweet little green bars until the super duper infinite emblem. :laughing4:

This isn't a request but sometimes I wish I could reset my rep for the hell of it. I vote there to be a silver and gold infinite sign for 5000 and 10000 rep pts. 15,000 gets the hulk smash. :hulk09:

Ramma
05-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Wait a minute... you lose all your rep when you get banned?? You mean the three day ban, too? Wow, I never knew that. I've never seen anyone's rep reset while i've been here. Chael will be started at 0 rep again? Damnnn.

The rep system is pretty fun though, I have to admit. I'm sure everyone knows what i'm talking about but won't fess up. How many guys have been on here, year after year, trying to collect as many rep points and sweet little green bars until the super duper infinite emblem. :laughing4:

This isn't a request but sometimes I wish I could reset my rep for the hell of it. I vote there to be a silver and gold infinite sign for 5000 and 10000 rep pts. 15,000 gets the hulk smash. :hulk09:
We are changing some things about the infraction system and how it affects rep. It isn't concrete yet. But in Chael's case, between this and countless other incidents, Chael is back to zero.

HillbillyDeluxe
05-02-2011, 10:53 PM
We are changing some things about the infraction system and how it affects rep. It isn't concrete yet. But in Chael's case, between this and countless other incidents, Chael is back to zero.

Thanks to you and RH for shedding light on the subject. Much appreciated guys.

roaddawg
05-02-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm done with hearing about this in the general forum. You both need to drop it.

Yes, he probably punked on it, but you didn't keep records, and when you bet with punkasses, you need to keep records. I don't want to see this shit brought up in the forum again, or I'll ban you both.

The admin actually made the decision after banning him, but since he was banned before we decided, he caught a break.

If he keeps talking shit about Dr. MMA [or any other admin just doing their job], he'll find out soon enough.

rh

Request:

1. Please reset my reputation status to 0 (per Rampage's request)
2. Please set my signature to whatever he wants.

End of Discussion

Cordially,

Dr. MMA
05-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Request:

End of Discussion

Cordially,

Our admin team creates and enforces the rules to how we believe would best benefit the overall forum. Your requests, whether it will positively or negatively affect yourself, won't be taken into consideration. Requests denied.

If someone didn't honour a sig bet, PM us soon after, not when it is brought up by someone else much later.

Sakara=Excitement
05-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Our admin team creates and enforces the rules to how we believe would best benefit the overall forum. Your requests, whether it will positively or negatively affect yourself, won't be taken into consideration. Requests denied.

Then could I request if for him? :grinsmile1:

roaddawg
05-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Then could I request if for him? :grinsmile1:

You will get everything you have been looking for sooner than later.
Don't worry.

IceCold48
05-02-2011, 11:33 PM
Request:

End of Discussion

Cordially,

fuck that shit he lost a sig bet to me in the same way except i dont give a fuck now he's crying cuz it happened to him?

dbader08
05-02-2011, 11:39 PM
0 rep,thats gotta suck. I remember when I first started here, and I was borderline neg'd out of the forums,now I got more then I know what to do with.

But this should be a reference to anyone else. Dont bitch out, own up to your bet and wear that sig with pride. Never lost a bet myself,but I only ever made one.

I know how it feels, I was there once...you slowwwwllly start to build rep back up...then you get to that 50 rep points or whatever it is that allows to to access the entire forum and you feel like youve just accomplished a major goal lol

poor ChaelFan, suspended just like his favorite fighter

LefthookStcrook
05-03-2011, 12:04 AM
I have no problem with Chael Fan as a poster, as a matter of fact I find him pretty funny. But with that said everyone should own up to a sig/av bet if they lost, and I think a tap with the ban stick for bitching out of it is justified.

Even if I had a "loose" bet without all the papaerwork, Id still own up to it. ask Return Of The... I lost a sig bet to the guy for Jones/Shogun and I had to keep Pm'in him letting him know his rental space is almost over lol.

The restart of rep would suck..but it also kinda makes a statement. Dont back out of Sig bets and take your beating like a man, simple as that.

It's actually easier to achieve levels in rep than ever. When we first instituted it and set the level of 75 points to get to post new threads in the general forum, your average poster could give [or take] something like 3 or 4 rep points for commenting on a single post. A mod might give 10. Right now, I give something like 25 per comment, and even a mediocre poster can give 10.

rh

Always wondered how that worked, Like how many points I give for rep etc. Heres a Newb question for you(or someone else).

How much rep do I need to get before I reach the "oo" status? Cant seem to find that out..

IceCold48
05-03-2011, 01:54 AM
how much rep do i need to get before i reach the "oo" status? Cant seem to find that out..

IceCold48
05-03-2011, 01:56 AM

would this new infraction system be put in place before or after all my infractions expire in like 2 weeks? hahaha

Sakara=Excitement
05-03-2011, 04:45 AM
You will get everything you have been looking for sooner than later.
Don't worry.

Is that a threat?

IceCold48
05-03-2011, 04:59 AM
Is that a threat?

no i think hes saying if you keep fighting with him you'll eventually get banned.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-03-2011, 05:38 AM
fuck that shit he lost a sig bet to me in the same way except i dont give a fuck now he's crying cuz it happened to him?
I had a sig bet with you?

There are a lot of fights that i was confident in that i lost. Shogun-jones, both edgar-penn fights, franklin-forest, etc.
But if i ever lost a bet, id honor it. I was confident in those fights, but didnt have a bet with anyone. If you can find evidence i would do it, but i have no memory of it and for a reason. I never happened.

joeyP
05-03-2011, 05:58 AM
Ya, remember when you were calling me an idiot for saying that shields wouldnt be able to take gsp down.

http://domaingang.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/retard.jpg

There's a difference between not being able to and not trying to. Classy, man

IceCold48
05-03-2011, 06:13 AM
I had a sig bet with you?

There are a lot of fights that i was confident in that i lost. Shogun-jones, both edgar-penn fights, franklin-forest, etc.
But if i ever lost a bet, id honor it. I was confident in those fights, but didnt have a bet with anyone. If you can find evidence i would do it, but i have no memory of it and for a reason. I never happened.

it was who you used to have a detroit tigers avatar right? i remeber we made a bet then you left the forums for a while then you came back and i dind't even care.

The Return Of......
05-03-2011, 06:21 AM
left is right.

me and him had a sig bet, and he kept pming me telling me to send him something. i got crazy busy and time just past me by.

but that was over a ppv ago, he lost, he knows he lost, he tried to honor the bet but i got slack. after this much time had passed i wouldnt dare ask him to honor it now.

Sakara=Excitement
05-03-2011, 07:00 AM
no i think hes saying if you keep fighting with him you'll eventually get banned.

That makes no sense...well on his part.

TheDoucheyWun
05-03-2011, 07:47 AM
Ive made a couple sig bets latly but forget to whom and what fights...Im thinkin I made 1 on the GSP fight and on the Machida fight...I think im the losing recipient to 1 bet and the winner of the other... anyone who I made a bet with step forward as I forget sorry.

Also I remember seeing Chaels mini sig..Im not lying when I say I dont know how to make my sig pic any bigger ...

Pasha K
05-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Chael-Fan is a special character in this forum. He obvioulsy trolls but I dont think he does that with bad intentions, he just tries too hard to sound like the real Chael Sonnen.

About the fact that he acted like a girl with the sig bet, well he deserves the ban, maybe deleting all his rep points was too much, but anyway he will get back those points in few time. I remember how few days ago some of us mentioned that it took only 8 months for him to get infinite rep.

IceCold48
05-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Chael-Fan is a special character in this forum. He obvioulsy trolls but I dont think he does that with bad intentions, he just tries too hard to sound like the real Chael Sonnen.

About the fact that he acted like a girl with the sig bet, well he deserves the ban, maybe deleting all his rep points was too much, but anyway he will get back those points in few time. I remember how few days ago some of us mentioned that it took only 8 months for him to get infinite rep.

i still dont get what exactly he did and how long he's gone for.

Sakara=Excitement
05-03-2011, 08:07 AM

Chael_Fan made a sig bet without someone for a UFC 129 fight. He lost the sig bet and when it came down to doing his part and wearing the sig for 2 weeks, he essentially refused after a few attempts to get him to use the right sig as his sig.

Going back on a sig bet get's you an automatic ban. I'm guessing just a 3 day ban. But since he has had a few other major infractions, Im guessing the ban is for longer.

And when he comes back, he has to honor the bet or he isn't allowed to come back.

m1ckeykn0x
05-03-2011, 08:08 AM
I remember how few days ago some of us mentioned that it took only 8 months for him to get infinite rep.

He Chael Sonnen'd this forum.

Sakara=Excitement
05-03-2011, 08:18 AM
He Chael Sonnen'd this forum.

And just when he's gonna win....he gets popped, lol.

YukonJordan
05-03-2011, 08:32 AM
It's ironic that he's actually tolerable when we're not talking about Sonnen. I was surprised he pulled this. Especially considering he was betting against GSP and he should have known he was going to lose.

left is right.

me and him had a sig bet, and he kept pming me telling me to send him something. i got crazy busy and time just past me by.

but that was over a ppv ago, he lost, he knows he lost, he tried to honor the bet but i got slack. after this much time had passed i wouldnt dare ask him to honor it now.

That's the reason I don't do sig bets. I don't even know how make myself an awesome one so the ability to make a hilarious one and humiliate someone would be wasted on me.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-03-2011, 02:16 PM
And just when he's gonna win....he gets popped, lol.

WTF is up with your av? Did you lose a sig bet or something. Disgusting...

If always questioned certain people but dont let my suspensions take hold too much. Is shields gay? He always seemed off to me but damn, he is sitting on another mans lap and licking his face. I highly doubt that is a joke, you dont go that far to make a gay joke...

Pasha K
05-03-2011, 10:10 PM
It's ironic that he's actually tolerable when we're not talking about Sonnen. I was surprised he pulled this. Especially considering he was betting against GSP and he should have known he was going to lose.

He said that he made a bet of 1000 real dollars for the Anderson-Sonnen fight, I dont think it was a smart move considering how big of an underdog Sonnen was, and I am sure the defeat was specially painful for him, for 23 minutes watching your idol destroying the "P4p king" and thinking "Wow, my wife will be so happy that I earned a lot of money" only to lose everything at the end.
So if he is capable of betting 1000 bucks on a big underdog, he is capable of making a sig bet rooting once again for an underdog.

About Shields being gay or not, I personally dont have any idea, maybe he is gay or maybe he is not. In that pic he was probably just drunk or something, there are a lot of guys that when they are drunk they make gay pics.

GL Jeff
05-03-2011, 10:14 PM

YAY! Another person who didnt read the thread before posting in it.

Rivethead clearly states why he was banned in the first few pages. As for the length, its determined by the infraction he received, probably 3 days, maybe more.

roaddawg
05-03-2011, 11:02 PM
WTF is up with your av? Did you lose a sig bet or something. Disgusting...

YouTube - Art of being Mindfucked (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO1UKbaA5W0&playnext=1&list=PLB2D76EE389148ED8)

IceCold48
05-04-2011, 12:55 AM
YAY! Another person who didnt read the thread before posting in it.

Rivethead clearly states why he was banned in the first few pages. As for the length, its determined by the infraction he received, probably 3 days, maybe more.

dude i read the whole thread it says no where what the bet actually was the he backed out on. what was his sig supposed to say?

Pasha K
05-04-2011, 01:31 AM
As far as I remember the sig was an image of Sonnen saying something like "I roided because I have tiny balls" and something that he is a douchebag.

GL Jeff
05-04-2011, 01:51 AM

rh

Forum Rules (http://www.mmanews.com/forums/general-mma-forum/announcements.html)

Basically he refused to adopt the sig I gave him, then when I politely explained to him the rules, he politely told me off..

If he had no intention of honouring the sig bet, he should not have made a sig bet; pretty simple.

He will.

rh

First three pages my friend.

IceCold48
05-04-2011, 03:53 AM

none of those say what the bet was or how long he's banned for which is what i asked i dont get what your saying.

roaddawg
05-04-2011, 05:23 AM

For the record Riv doesn't know wtf he is talking about in regards to what went on between Rampage and I. Where I am from people usually get slapped in their mouth for instigating.

This is at least the 2nd time I have heard him state that I punked out on a bet (let alone calling me a "punkass" which violates the forum rules). Hell I even offered to wear the signature anyways just to get people to stfu about it.

Seriously.... its a signature......... it's not that serious. Gawwd dayum stop talking about this bs already. You guys are acting like someone is demanding you to have sex with your sister.

Leucoethiops
05-04-2011, 05:29 AM
For the record Riv doesn't know wtf he is talking about in regards to what went on between Rampage and I. Where I am from people usually get slapped in their mouth for instigating.

This is at least the 2nd time I have heard him state that I punked out on a bet....

http://www.whatcracksmeup.com/uploads/441TheFuckYouJusCallMeBish.jpg

Kimbo> Rampage
05-04-2011, 06:48 AM

This is at least the 2nd time I have heard him state that I punked out on a bet (let alone calling me a "punkass" which violates the forum rules). Hell I even offered to wear the signature anyways just to get people to stfu about it.

Seriously.... its a signature......... it's not that serious. Gawwd dayum stop talking about this bs already. You guys are acting like someone is demanding you to have sex with your sister.

Slap me in the face? stfu and quit acting like a bitch. I could care less about the sig bet, i just questioning your personality. Not a man of your word. I would pay for the chance to get my hands on you.

rivethead
05-04-2011, 01:17 PM
none of those say what the bet was or how long he's banned for which is what i asked i dont get what your saying.
How long he's banned for is between him and whatever mod gave him the infractions. This isn't a democracy, and there isn't absolute transparency. You don't deserve to know everything about another member's situation.

I very specifically told you both to drop it, and that I didn't want to read anything more about it in the forums.

rh

joeyP
05-04-2011, 06:46 PM
I very specifically told you both to drop it, and that I didn't want to read anything more about it in the forums.

rh

So that's why RD is gone?

KevoOnTheRadio
05-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Isn't there a block or ignore button? Or better yet, just not read each others posts? Wouldn't that make some damn sense, so we don't get 7 pages of people having a fucking cat fight like its first period English? If someone on here pisses you off, then don't read what they say. I don't care who started it or who's lying. Just quit bitch piss and moaning all the damn time.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-04-2011, 07:05 PM
How long he's banned for is between him and whatever mod gave him the infractions. This isn't a democracy, and there isn't absolute transparency. You don't deserve to know everything about another member's situation.

rh

lol what is it a tyranny? We must fear the admins.:confused:

rivethead
05-05-2011, 12:49 AM
We must fear the admins.:confused:

Only if you suck.

So, yes, you should fear the admins.

rh

Xanatos
05-05-2011, 01:08 AM
lol what is it a tyranny? We must fear the admins.:confused:

we're an anarco-sydicalist commune

anybody? anybody? Bueller?

Ramma
05-05-2011, 01:35 AM
I fear the admins...

Sakara=Excitement
05-05-2011, 01:40 AM
If I was back in prison, and the Admins were a gang...I would sooo wash their boxers.

And RD, was THAT what you were talking about? Oh wait, you can't respond. HAHA

Mac
05-05-2011, 03:38 AM
Is it me or ever since that douche Mac made the mods name's pink have they become nastier?

Xanatos
05-05-2011, 03:51 AM
This place is a fucking prison!

The Sword
05-05-2011, 04:04 AM
Is it me or ever since that douche Mac made the mods name's pink have they become nastier?

I agree. The on this site suck, and have gotten nastier, And Mac is the biggest douche of them all.
:laughing4::laughing4::laughing4:

J\K. all the mods here are great, thanks for all that you guys do.

IceCold48
05-05-2011, 04:07 AM

i dont know if you are saying this like telling me to fuck off or just to inform me but thank you for answering me. i dont even care that much but since they were saying i didnt read is why i kept bringing it up.

Punk Ass
05-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Is it me or ever since that douche Mac made the mods name's pink have they become nastier?Maybe gayer?:grinsmile1:

KevoOnTheRadio
05-05-2011, 06:32 PM
This place is a fucking prison!

On planet bullshit

m1ckeykn0x
05-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Oh FFS, who is scared of the mods and their cute little hot pink names and almighty forum powers? More like flower powers if you ask me!

If I could compare some of the mods to the seven dwarves off of Snow White it would go like this:

Ramma - Happy
Rivethead- Grumpy
Smoogy - Sleepy
Dr. MMA - Doc
Mac - Dopey (that's right Mac)

Btw, is Roaddawg gone for good now??

JadedX
05-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Chael and Dr. MMA got into a pissing contest via PM on a message board. Chael probably pissed further missing Dr. MMA's sports bottle completely, which of course, pissed off Dr. MMA, because you know, he drinks his own piss, and wanted to sample Chaels just to detect any banned substances, and whatnot.

Advice to Chael - don't miss the sports bottle next time, kid.

I like this BS a whole lot better than that punking out on a sig bet BS. This story seems a tad more realistic.

Xanatos
05-06-2011, 12:30 AM
On planet bullshit

in the universe of this sucks camel dick

Sakara=Excitement
05-06-2011, 12:41 AM
Btw, is Roaddawg gone for good now??

We can only hope Dayne, we can only hope.

1̶.̶ ̶W̶i̶l̶l̶p̶u̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶
2̶.̶ ̶R̶o̶a̶d̶d̶a̶w̶g̶

noahm
05-06-2011, 12:50 AM
I can't believe there are 10 pages devoted to this.

....I can't believe I even read every other page. Doh.

Ramma
05-06-2011, 01:41 AM
Ramma - Happy
Rivethead- Grumpy
Smoogy - Sleepy
Dr. MMA - Doc
Mac - Dopey (that's right Mac)
I was really shooting for Bashful... Curses! :emb:

The Sword
05-06-2011, 04:28 AM

2̶.̶ ̶R̶o̶a̶d̶d̶a̶w̶g̶

Man I forgot about willpunisher... Who remebers Rambo?

rob_bills
05-06-2011, 04:47 AM
Here's a question for the mods, If you get banned, is it standard practice to ban the i.p. of the user too?

MMAV
05-06-2011, 04:49 AM
Man I forgot about willpunisher... Who remebers Rambo?

Aww you just had to remind us of him didn't you? :angry4: I'm just glad that this place has been troll free for awhile now... so peaceful...

And I got to admit I miss ChaelFan's Chael-like humor, it grows on you.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-06-2011, 07:53 AM

2̶.̶ ̶R̶o̶a̶d̶d̶a̶w̶g̶

Who is next on your list?

Sakara=Excitement
05-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Who is next on your list?

Rampage 97.....haha, no one dude.

rivethead
05-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Here's a question for the mods, If you get banned, is it standard practice to ban the i.p. of the user too?

When someone is banned, it is. roaddog and chael fan aren't banned, it's just temporary. If they were to [foolishly] create a second account while an "inmate" that would be grounds for a permenant ip banning.

rh

SickNasty
05-06-2011, 02:38 PM
I fear the pink

rob_bills
05-06-2011, 03:37 PM
I fear the pink

once in the pink, twice in the stink. Cheers Riv, always wondered how that worked!

GL Jeff
05-06-2011, 03:53 PM
I love how this is the most popular thread.But for good reason,people need to know the rules.Even if they are stickied all over the forums.

Tick tock, can we get a countdown timer to when these two will return, kinda like the Slap Fest clock? Would kinda be funny.

Sick_Lunatic
05-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Can't believe I just read 11 pages of this. Quite informative and entertaining shyte though. Because I've been on and reading for years, just not posting at all until nowadays (0.1 posts per day I think).

Still ..... hard to get my rep moving up. Anyone want to help with that?

Good stuff about the sig bets, and rep points and all that stuff from yall.

And the pink sig for mods is good to identify who's who (because I'd never have been able to really know). But why pink?

And same for me as someone posted earlier, I probably would never make a sig bet because I don't know how to make the pictures and stuff like that. Well I do, I just don't have time for it (always on here at work).

Great friggin thread though, super entertaining everybody

rob_bills
05-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Can't believe I just read 11 pages of this. Quite informative and entertaining shyte though. Because I've been on and reading for years, just not posting at all until nowadays (0.1 posts per day I think).

Still ..... hard to get my rep moving up. Anyone want to help with that?

Good stuff about the sig bets, and rep points and all that stuff from yall.

And the pink sig for mods is good to identify who's who (because I'd never have been able to really know). But why pink?

And same for me as someone posted earlier, I probably would never make a sig bet because I don't know how to make the pictures and stuff like that. Well I do, I just don't have time for it (always on here at work).

Great friggin thread though, super entertaining everybody

Oh, another rule is to never ask for rep, your ass will generally get neg'd for that

Do what Chael Fan did, and post 180 times a day, you might not get rep'd for every post, but hey, if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick.

Sick_Lunatic
05-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Oh, another rule is to never ask for rep, your ass will generally get neg'd for that

Do what Chael Fan did, and post 180 times a day, you might not get rep'd for every post, but hey, if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick.

Kinda stupid, but thanks for the input.

I find ChaelFan's post funny most of the time. Actually any drama and bickering I see on here I laugh at. It helps get rid of the retarded amount of stress at my job.

So just post all kinds of ridiclous shyte, and get some rep that way eh? I actually don't really post much unless something really intrests me or pisses me off (like some thread yesterday about GSP having to move up or retire).

Kinda lame to get neg'd for asking for rep though. It's not like I take this thing that seriously. It's just a place to read up about shyte I didn't know, get updates on things, and learn peoples opinions and views on stuff.

Maybe I'll get rep for this .....

MMANEWS IS THE BEST !!!!!

(Truthfully though it is. I've tried a few other sites but they all suck. Especially Sherdog, I fuckin hate reading the forums there, but ya gotta do it when it's a slow news day ... until you find a thread like this)

FarBeyndDrvn
05-06-2011, 05:05 PM

2̶.̶ ̶R̶o̶a̶d̶d̶a̶w̶g̶

But if Roaddawg is gone, who will give meaning to the wildly illiterate quote of his in my signature? Sad day.

And for Chael Fan:

YouTube - U2 - With Or Without You (http://youtu.be/XmSdTa9kaiQ)

rob_bills
05-06-2011, 05:13 PM
And for Chael Fan:

YouTube - U2 - With Or Without You (http://youtu.be/XmSdTa9kaiQ)

U2.. Really? lame haha.

Sakara=Excitement
05-06-2011, 05:17 PM
and post 180 times a day,if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick.

Kinda the same as running and operating a facebook page and blog? Just sayin'

rob_bills
05-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Kinda the same as running and operating a facebook page and blog? Just sayin'

Not really, I only post about twice a day.. and I don't get "rep" for it.

Sakara=Excitement
05-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Not really, I only post about twice a day.. and I don't get "rep" for it.

At the end of the day, it's all the same thing. Talking about MMA. Post count at either end of the spectrum doesn't really mean anything. Take FarBeyndDrvn for example, one of my favorite posters on here and not only because I fucking love Pantera. And then look at me, I don't have a fucking clue what MMA even stands for.

Either way, Chael_Fan was the fastest I've seen get infinite rep since I've been here so that's gotta count for something.

rob_bills
05-06-2011, 05:31 PM
At the end of the day, it's all the same thing. Talking about MMA. Post count at either end of the spectrum doesn't really mean anything. Take FarBeyndDrvn for example, one of my favorite posters on here and not only because I fucking love Pantera. And then look at me, I don't have a fucking clue what MMA even stands for.

Either way, Chael_Fan was the fastest I've seen get infinite rep since I've been here so that's gotta count for something.

I never said that I disliked Chael's posts, hell i've repped him quite a bit and enjoy his posts some times. It's just an expression.

I think Chael's rep came from the sheer volume of posts though. I mean wasn't he on a few thousand? Anyone except Roaddawg would get there in that length of time.

Again, not taking anything away from Chael, as I said, I enjoy his bat shit crazy posts, but my point is that if you post that much it's inevitable to get to that level. On the flipside you have dudes like Goremire who post very little but have high rep.

MMA stands for UFC duh!

Sakara=Excitement
05-06-2011, 05:33 PM
MMA stands for UFC duh!

Dude I sooo practice UFC then! Now who here wants to touch my Tapout shirt?

rob_bills
05-06-2011, 05:37 PM

I prefer Affliction shirts, they enhance my head kimura's

IceCold48
05-06-2011, 08:47 PM

2̶.̶ ̶R̶o̶a̶d̶d̶a̶w̶g̶

dont forget about jumbo

mma #1 fan
05-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Rampage 97.....haha, no one dude.

me ?

The Sword
05-06-2011, 11:47 PM
I do... I do.... I need the mad skills that it gives you....:grinsmile1:

Cat--Smasher
05-07-2011, 12:10 AM

Only if its bedazzled!

Fedorlei Gomipierre
05-07-2011, 12:57 AM
I like ChaelFan, I don't always agree with his stances, but stonecold love his sense of humor.

Mac
05-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Mac - Dopey (that's right Mac)[/B]

You sir have now incurred my wrath. Prepare yourself for war. I will show thou Dopey. I don't even smoke dope anymore.

IceCold48
05-07-2011, 06:31 AM
chael fan is temporarily banned but still manages to be the source of a 13 page argument...winning.

mma #1 fan
05-09-2011, 11:21 PM
chael fan is temporarily banned but still manages to be the source of a 13 page argument...winning.

Fedor style

JadedX
05-10-2011, 12:03 AM
Who is Cheal Fan???? Serious question.

IceCold48
05-10-2011, 01:17 AM
Who is Cheal Fan???? Serious question.

hahahahahaha i just realize that! thread name fail

Ramma
05-10-2011, 05:19 AM
hahahahahaha i just realize that! thread name fail

I noticed it from the get go...I just have no desire to change it. I don't know why, but I see the a and e reversed and I smile. :grinsmile1:

KevoOnTheRadio
05-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Replace the L with a T and it would be on point.

TBEAR
05-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Replace the L with a T and it would be on point.

HAHAHAHA Kevo is the new word smith. Good one bro

IceCold48
05-18-2011, 03:36 PM
well it looks like both him and roaddawg are both unbanned everything is back to normal....except their rep haha.

Pasha K
05-19-2011, 11:47 PM
I dont know if he will return though. His idol may never fight again

rivethead
05-20-2011, 12:32 AM
...actually, the admin have decided to review his case based on some inconsistencies in his statements.

...if it doesn't go well for him, he may be suspended indefinitely.

rh

KevoOnTheRadio
05-20-2011, 01:15 PM
...actually, the admin have decided to review his case based on some inconsistencies in his statements.

...if it doesn't go well for him, he may be suspended indefinitely.

rh

http://files.sharenator.com/i_see_what_you_did_there_RE_Anyone_else_see_it_RE_ I_AM_NOT_DIXLESIC-s450x545-95526.jpg

Pasha K
05-23-2011, 09:56 PM
LOL, is he banned again?

IceCold48
05-31-2011, 02:52 AM
looks like he is gone for good now got the back line through his name and everything damnabout the 75% of the humor coming from this board is now out the door.

LefthookStcrook
05-31-2011, 03:23 AM
looks like he is gone for good now got the back line through his name and everything damnabout the 75% of the humor coming from this board is now out the door.

Anyone know why?

I had to read the lastest couple pages when I saw this thread was still going lol, but now hes gone for good? Like IP banned eh.

He was funny as fuck, like the batshit crazy kind of funny, but good for a laugh nonetheless!

IceCold48
05-31-2011, 03:29 AM
Anyone know why?

I had to read the lastest couple pages when I saw this thread was still going lol, but now hes gone for good? Like IP banned eh.

He was funny as fuck, like the batshit crazy kind of funny, but good for a laugh nonetheless!

these are his last posts it says http://www.mmanews.com/forums/search.php?searchid=22907

he is 'breaking bad" on his status idk wtf that means but his names crossed off.

rivethead
05-31-2011, 03:45 AM
...with previous infractions, he was close to being banned before as the points added up. Then with the sig-bet infraction, his points went well past the ban phase, and don't expire for something like 6 months.

To my knowledge, he didn't do anything else, and hasn't gotten other infractions. I know he was able to post for a day or two, but I think that was a glitch. I don't know anything else about it. I did adjust his rep level so the reputation he got in those couple days stood as actual rep.

rh

LefthookStcrook
05-31-2011, 03:57 AM
Ahhh so he wasnt even supose to be posting for those days..Gotcha.

I wonder if we'll see him in 6 months.

Maybe his hearing will get pushed back, turn out indefinate and he can make his case in a years time lol... ("lame"..But had to do it lol)

Pasha K
05-31-2011, 06:33 AM
Maybe he will just create a new account

IceCold48
05-31-2011, 07:13 AM
Maybe he will just create a new account

he cant

Sniggles
05-31-2011, 07:24 AM
Well there goes a unique voice that contrasted against the boring "I think so and so will DESTROY so-so" or "so and so isn't even mid tier why is he even fighting so and so". Ban more people so all we have left are drones please.

IceCold48
05-31-2011, 07:43 AM
Well there goes a unique voice that contrasted against the boring "I think so and so will DESTROY so-so" or "so and so isn't even mid tier why is he even fighting so and so". Ban more people so all we have left are drones please.

super rep

Pasha K
05-31-2011, 07:43 AM
Why not? He can access from another IP

Sakara=Excitement
05-31-2011, 07:45 AM
The parallels to the real Chael Sonnen and his day to day happenings are a little too eerily similar for my liking.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-31-2011, 08:17 AM
Maybe when he came back from his ban, the board of mods reconsitered and said he could make his case next year. Hopefully they would say he could be eligible to come back on june 29th. He was just beginning to become more of a serious poster when he was banned.

Speaking of people not sticking to their sig bets, iv told AMMATank what to change his sig to. dont know what your deal is.

The parallels to the real Chael Sonnen and his day to day happenings are a little too eerily similar for my liking.

:grinsmile1: my thoughts as well. He is either an obsessed fan or the real chael sonnen.

Sakara=Excitement
05-31-2011, 09:06 AM
]
:grinsmile1: my thoughts as well. He is either an obsessed fan or the real chael sonnen.

The second he tells me he has a friend who has been repeatedly knocked out and is growing weed in his back yard, Im out of here.

IceCold48
05-31-2011, 09:53 AM
Speaking of people not sticking to their sig bets, iv told AMMATank what to change his sig to. dont know what your deal is.

:dban:

m1ckeykn0x
05-31-2011, 10:01 AM
Damn, I hope he comes back.

Who are the drones, Degenero? :)

Sniggles
05-31-2011, 10:21 AM
Damn, I hope he comes back.

Who are the drones, Degenero? :)

Look no further than the new posts for reportedly upcoming fights, you can't miss them.

LefthookStcrook
05-31-2011, 12:24 PM

Lol "Here we go again" :dancingsmile:

Chute_Boxe44
05-31-2011, 01:37 PM
I hate not having him around anymore. This place has been so boring lately (no offense to anyone haha). He was always good for a laugh in random meaningless threads lol

Of all dumb shit things to get banned for, a sig bet? Seriously? I mean who gives a shit haha.

But hey thems be the rules I spose

TheKidInside
05-31-2011, 02:16 PM
rules are rules. maybe its my competative sports background and being a stickler for rules but I've gotten an infraction once for posting stuff in the wrong forum and as annoying as it was I understood because them be the rules !

rivethead
05-31-2011, 03:04 PM

...I guess even interweb forums need folk heroes.

rh

Cat--Smasher
05-31-2011, 05:41 PM
...I guess even interweb forums need folk heroes.

rh

Ha ha :laughing4:

Sniggles
05-31-2011, 07:08 PM
Riiight. He's right up there with Bonnie and Clyde & Billy the Kid. Wouldn't expect any less than a snide, sarcastic remark. If the position were reversed, I would oblige, so I can't complain. You cannot deny that he was entertaining compared to the average poster.