PDA

View Full Version : News From My world

The Sword
05-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Hey guys, I just got some bad news, I am out of may fight May 13th. I hurt my hamstring a couple a weeks ago (not bad) its not your typical injury. It just as to do with my CP. has a team we decide it was not a good Idea that I not fight because it is affecting my performance. I so upset right now. Thanks guys for all the support everyone as given me. This has turned into a real shitty day.

TheKidInside
05-02-2011, 09:52 PM
hang in there bro, I was training for several competitions this summer myself ( i am having the most active summer ever, G-d willing) and in training got overzealous on an armbar defense against a 215 pound partner ( i am 157.5 now) and he hip'd up into it and tore a ligament in my elbow as well as severely sprained my anterior deltoid ( I cried almost because of how much of a setback this is for me).

Basically, I am out 2 weeks to recover my elbow, which absolutely destroys my S&C program since it's built around bodyweight and olympic gymanstics (rings and parallettes)

long story but basically I feel your pain. Just remember, whatever doesn't kill us will make us S T R O N G E R . make sure you got a stellar chiropractor, acupuncturists, etc guys around you :D

The Sword
05-03-2011, 07:01 AM
^^^ thanks buddy.

Sakara=Excitement
05-03-2011, 07:09 AM
Damn Im sorry to hear that. I'm still changing my name though!

The Sword
05-03-2011, 07:53 AM
Damn Im sorry to hear that. I'm still changing my name though!

:laughing4:

Thanks sakara!

p.s. your new pic is freaking me out a little. just saying.

Sakara=Excitement
05-03-2011, 08:05 AM
:laughing4:

Thanks sakara!

p.s. your new pic is freaking me out a little. just saying.

Yeah well, Jake Shields is a freaky guy....with other guys.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Sucks man, hopefully you can get have a quick recovery. Dont get back into action until you are fully healed/cleared. You dont want to re-injure or make it worse.

The Sword
05-03-2011, 08:17 AM
Yeah well, Jake Shields is a freaky guy....with other guys.

lol