PDA

View Full Version : Rampage goes off on Kenny 'Florist' on twitter

Cat--Smasher
05-03-2011, 02:12 AM
Rampage goes off on Kenny 'Florist' on twitter

Kenny Florian apparently said something on ESPN's MMA Live that upset Quiton Jackson, so Rampage took to twitter and delicately registered his indignation.

@kennyflorian dude i dont watch your show but my manager does,and he says u suck yo boy Evens ass and talk shit on me,so i jump off

@pythondjango O my bad,I'm a fighter that don't train everyday,and don't live 4 mma,I get it now,now I'm not mad at Ken anymore,I'm done

@Rampage4real I bet Rashad is teaching Kenny the stanky leg for his next fight

@Rampage4real kenny florist is more worried about being on tv then winning fights. Him and rashad play with eachothers nipples all day

@Rampage4real that florian dude got owned by bj penn it broke his soul and decided to run down to 145, fuk him

people love 2 hate on me,fuk @kennyflorian,he's just salty cus he's not a fighter anymore,haters make me stronger,#fake people

Rampage goes off on Kenny 'Florist' on twitter - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/323163/Rampage-goes-off-on-Kenny-Florist-on-twitter/)

roaddawg
05-03-2011, 02:16 AM
If you not gonna fight why talk shit?

IceCold48
05-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Rampage goes off on Kenny 'Florist' on twitter

Rampage goes off on Kenny 'Florist' on twitter - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/323163/Rampage-goes-off-on-Kenny-Florist-on-twitter/)

im really confused here kenny told rampage that stuff at the bottom? it @ mentions both names as if both guys were going back and forth but it looks like only ramapge and the journalist doesn't know how to use twitter.

kingrobert
05-03-2011, 02:23 AM
Like Rampage has room to talk..He walked away from a fight in his hometown and said he was going to quit to make movies. I have lost a lot of respect for Rampage..He looked like the biggest ass on the Ultimate Fighter...Florian is a broadcaster and is paid to make comments.. I think someone needs to give Rampage a bottle.

Slippin
05-03-2011, 02:41 AM
Playing with each others nips....
Hahahahhah.. Page is funny as sh#t!

roaddawg
05-03-2011, 02:50 AM
Like Rampage has room to talk..He walked away from a fight in his hometown and said he was going to quit to make movies. I have lost a lot of respect for Rampage..He looked like the biggest ass on the Ultimate Fighter...Florian is a broadcaster and is paid to make comments.. I think someone needs to give Rampage a bottle.

I don't know about all that. Leaving the octagon to make a multi million dollar film isn't exactly a bad idea and I think anyone else would have taken that money too.

IceCold48
05-03-2011, 02:54 AM
Playing with each others nips....
Hahahahhah.. Page is funny as sh#t!

only thing is he used that same exact line to king mo.

Sakara=Excitement
05-03-2011, 03:21 AM
What did Florian say?

jody
05-03-2011, 03:41 AM
I don't understand twitter at all,apparently.Who's saying what about who here?

I agree Rampage looked foolish on TUF.I don't think the guy doesn't love fighting or anything.I think he's one of those one extreme or the other people,and when he's motivated he's scary.

I also think he could use an overhaul on his game.I'd like to see the guy do more than try to box on the feet.I think if Rampage really got motivated and added in kicks to his standup arsenal,he'd be quite the beast indeed.

EDIT:Not necessarily picking on this incident but it's my opinion that when a guy goes to the lengths Rampage does,with the talking and the just,loud.To me it denotes an underlying fear or insecurity.Just one a-hole's opinion.

TheKidInside
05-03-2011, 03:54 AM
if it's @kenny then it's most likely Rampage tweeting. anything thats @rampage4real, means it's the journalist responding and/or addressing Quinton :)

this is hysterical but I love Rampage and his comedic side so can't hate...and since I been saying that Kenny spends too much time grooming himself for a job as an anchor, at which I am totally NOT imprezzed by heees performanzzz, and not enough honing his fighting skills...but that's my two cents

Sakara=Excitement
05-03-2011, 04:08 AM
Everyone backing Rampage, what did Kenny say?

beardown98
05-03-2011, 04:39 AM
if it's @kenny then it's most likely Rampage tweeting. anything thats @rampage4real, means it's the journalist responding and/or addressing Quinton :)

this is hysterical but I love Rampage and his comedic side so can't hate...and since I been saying that Kenny spends too much time grooming himself for a job as an anchor, at which I am totally NOT imprezzed by heees performanzzz, and not enough honing his fighting skills...but that's my two cents

Yeah Kenny should be honing his fighting skills especially with a title fight on the line with a win in his next fight.

If being an announcer or anchor is what he longs to be just do it. I think he is fairly good at it and could even be excellent at either job (announcer or anchor) if he can invest himself full time at it, but there is the rub he can't keep one foot in fighting and the other in MMA live. It is one thing to take time off for a movie or a one off TV appearance but to do something on TV that requires you week in and out may be asking to much in the multitasking department to stay at the top of a weight class he is cutting to for the first time.

I know he is doing this now to setup himself up for life after fighting but it may cacth up to him sooner than later

LefthookStcrook
05-03-2011, 05:02 AM

Me too dude. Im still a big fan of Page but that whole TUF bs and how the fight went down left me with a sour taste in my mouth ever since.

I have no idea what Kenny said to get him started, but for some reason I bet Rampage is overreacting. Its not like Kenny is going to come back at him with angry randomness, or like their ever going to fight.

Page should be worrying about Hammil, because if he takes him lightly and takes a L it'd be a big step back to say the least.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-03-2011, 05:38 AM
If they ever fought, i think we know who'd win. Rampage would ko kenny"move down a weight class to solve my problems" florian...

Tadd
05-03-2011, 06:27 AM
Kenny simply said he felt Machida did enough in their fight to win on points. He said it in a respectful way and all; Rampage just doesn't like hearing it. After Rampage began tweeting at Kenny, he simply replied with something like "I was doing my job as a reporter and said I thought Machida outpointed you. Now I'm a hater? Focus on real shit".

goodtimes
05-03-2011, 06:51 AM
Almost all the shit talking is fans of Rampage bad mouthing Florian, if you read the actual twitter log or whatever ppl want to call it Rampage doesn't really say anything about Florian.

K1NG P3NN
05-03-2011, 07:48 AM
shouldn't rampage be somewhere running into people on the freeway or something? Thinking he is god and what not? Yes, Rampage, using twitter to call someone out is SO mature, and that REALLY shows that you are doing what you need to do as a fighter. Rooting for Hammill even more now, and I cant STAND Kenflo, but jesus man stop crying about words, you're a fighter rampage, and for a guy who says he doesn't care what anyone thinks, it sure is easy to get under his skin haha

Badluck33
05-03-2011, 01:27 PM
only way to settle this is a catchweight bout at 170

Charlie Sheen
05-03-2011, 02:01 PM
@Rampage4real kenny florist is more worried about being on tv then winning fights. Him and rashad play with eachothers nipples all day

This one made me lol

Kimbo> Rampage
05-03-2011, 02:25 PM
only way to settle this is a catchweight bout at 170

LOL thats the only way kenny wins the fight. Rampage would be looking like skin and bones.

Masscore
05-03-2011, 02:42 PM
I do not see why Rampage got his panties in such a twist. Kenny said nothing that most people in the world already think. Everyone who watched Machida v. Rampage pretty much walked away thinking Machida won besides the judges ringside. Even Rampage's face says he thought Machida won.

Rampage needs to grow some thicker skin if he is gonna get upset like this everytime someone says Machida beat him.

lwbrewer
05-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Rampage is pretty funny at times, but IMO the money and or fame went to his head. He's not the fighter he use to be. In all serous if he wants to keep his name revalent he needs twitter as his fighting hasn't been doing it. Bring out the old page and I'll back him all the way
Ken may of realized he won't be a champion atleast not long, and in a young sport he can make a great living just talking about it. Plus he knows something about the sport as many don't

dexter
05-03-2011, 07:08 PM
Considering Rampage himself thought Machida won the fight immediately after it, I don't see how he can have that much of a problem with Kenny thinking that.

Luc1an
05-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Considering Rampage himself thought Machida won the fight immediately after it, I don't see how he can have that much of a problem with Kenny thinking that.

ya seriously tho, Rampage looked shocked when his name was called. i love Rampage to death but what the eff man? having a bad day or something?

K1NG P3NN
05-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Rampage acts more like a high school girl than any other fighter I know of...well, except Tito haha.

Supe
05-04-2011, 02:51 PM
twitter is the single worst invention for celebrities. It allows them to immediately, with out PR filtering, show the world how moronic they can be. Page should call Rashard Mendenhall and ask him how awesome Twitter is working for his career lately. If i was an agent, i would make every one of my clients delete twitter, facebook, myspace etc.

rivethead
05-04-2011, 03:42 PM
I hate twitter. It's stupid.

for the record, any twitter threads that are just shit-talking and don't have to do with actual fights are getting noobjacked.

I don't understand twitter at all...

Good. Don't start trying to understand it, and you'll be ok.

If they ever fought, i think we know who'd win. Rampage would ko kenny"move down a weight class to solve my problems" florian...

Wow, that's awesome. A 6'1" trained boxer who walks around nearly 100lbs heavier than his 5'10" opponent is favored to win a fight. Shocking, really. That, alone should get rampage into the HOF.

rh

Cat--Smasher
05-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Florian responds to Rampage's verbal rampage
41 minutes ago | source: twitter.com | 1981 Views | 15 Comments

Kenny Florian recently appeared on ESPN's MMA Live, and made some remarks that reach Rampage through a third party. Rampage reacted furiously. on Kenny "Florist" calling him fake, a fuk, and suggesting he and Rashad Evans play with each other's nipples.

Then top European trainer Martijn DeJong piled on saying:

"@kennyflorian Hating on @Rampage4real won't make you jump higher, run faster, fight better or increase ur income"

Florian finally responded via twitter.

"@martijndej @rampage4real are u guys retarded? Seriously? Did u even see MMA live this week? That's some ignorant shit... Went from me giving an opinion (my job on ESPN) "thought Machida outpointed Rampage" to me hating on Rampage. Huh? Some geniuses out there."

These remarks seemed to have little effect on Rampage's disposition:

"@kennyflorian dude i dont watch your show but my manager does,and he says u suck yo boy Evens ass and talk shit on me,so i jump off"

Florian responds to Rampage's verbal rampage - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/323586/Florian-responds-to-Rampages-verbal-rampage/)

Sakara=Excitement
05-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Yawn

JadedX
05-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Rampage is legend.