PDA

View Full Version : Rory MacDonald vs. Jake Ellenberger

dan the man 67
05-04-2011, 03:38 PM
After being impressed watching these 2 in separate fights in this past weekend's UFC event, I immediately thought of how they would match up against each other.

What do you guys think........who takes it?

BigJoe111
05-05-2011, 03:14 AM
Rory is too explosive. I don't see Ellenberger doing to Diaz what Rory did. Macdonald, in my opinion, is the future of the division and could very well in 2-3 years be the guy to dethrone GSP. Just a bit of looking ahead. Ellenberger has the upside of Fitch and that is fine but he will never be the champ. MacDonald would win by TKO in the 2nd.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-07-2011, 06:05 AM
Id take Jake. Nate has good hands, not close to nick's. Jake has serious power and very good wrestling. He could pose a huge ko threat to rory and take him down.

Both will be title contenders down the road. Neither are ready now. Im sure they'll fight each other down the road. With Jake coming out on top.

m1ckeykn0x
06-02-2011, 02:02 AM
I think MacDonald would surely win a decision against Ellenberger if he didn't finish him before hand. It sounds like it would be full of fireworks and really fun to watch.

MacDonald is definitely a future great if he keeps on improving and performing the way he does.

aussiemma
08-23-2011, 01:32 PM
very tough one to call, rory is just getting better every time he fights. ellenberger is well rounded and has one punch ko power. i like both these guys but i would have to give a close decision to mcdonald. he has the range and i think is more technical on the feet than ellenberger. very close though