PDA

View Full Version : Wanderlei wants 10 more fights before ending his career.

Cat--Smasher
05-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Wanderlei tells fans over twitter he wants 10 more fights before ending his career.

ďI want to make more ten fights in my career. Itís amazing, when I think about it my eyes are filled with tears.

Thank God because for some years now I donít need to fight for money, I do it because Iím crazy for you. My fans are my reason (why I fight)

You have no idea how I do feel when I am inside that (Octagon). Itís unique and intense. Iíve competed my whole life, I donít know how itíll be afterwards.
Wanderlei Silva, 34, wants ten more fights - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/324019/Wanderlei-Silva-34-wants-ten-more-fights/)

RonPaulForPeace
05-06-2011, 01:16 PM
im hopeing we can see a lil of the old wandy when he returns at 185, we say lil glimps of it in the bisping fight, i feel if hes able to get to the old form again he would be a treat to almost anyone, dunno if he will ever be champ but come on who wouldnt want to see wand take gold home again? id love to see it. Dont know if he has that much fight in him anymore buit we kno this guy will never quit and if his bodys willing he will go for it for sure, wandys the man and GOAT

Cat--Smasher
05-07-2011, 12:47 PM
im hopeing we can see a lil of the old wandy when he returns at 185, we say lil glimps of it in the bisping fight, i feel if hes able to get to the old form again he would be a treat to almost anyone, dunno if he will ever be champ but come on who wouldnt want to see wand take gold home again? id love to see it. Dont know if he has that much fight in him anymore buit we kno this guy will never quit and if his bodys willing he will go for it for sure, wandys the man and GOAT

Well lets hope he keeps his health as his main priority.

macewen
05-07-2011, 12:58 PM

yeah thats what i was thinking, i dont know if wands body could handle ten more fights..

Cat--Smasher
05-07-2011, 01:00 PM
yeah thats what i was thinking, i dont know if wands body could handle ten more fights..

Wandy's body is not going to be able to handle much once Leben is done with him :laughing4:... oh I know Ill catch a lot of hate mail for that comment:grinsmile1:

The Sword
05-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Wandy's body is not going to be able to handle much once Leben is done with him :laughing4:... oh I know Ill catch a lot of hate mail for that comment:grinsmile1:

Im with you man.. I love both fighters, this is a fight I would love to be fight of the night and in in a draw just so neither of lose. but I have to go with Leben for this fight just because everyone will be pulling for wandy.

WAR BOTH FIGHTER'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IceCold48
05-07-2011, 02:56 PM

i highly doubt he will