PDA

View Full Version : Korean Zombie would love bout with Mark Hominick

Cat--Smasher
05-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Korean Zombie would love bout with Mark Hominick

"I want Mark Hominick.”—Jung Chan-Sung via Twitter

“Korean Zombie would be an awesome fight!”—Mark Hominick via Twitter May 6, 2011

“People have been asking about Korean Zombie. It would be a great fight and would love to do it if it was offered.”—Mark Hominick via Twitter May 7, 2011
Korean Zombie would love bout with Mark Hominick - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/324294/Korean-Zombie-would-love-bout-with-Mark-Hominick/)

Sakara=Excitement
05-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Twitter attack! LOL

This fight would be sick.

LefthookStcrook
05-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Im down with this fight make it happen. Two young guys who will stand in there and trade and leave it all on the line, what more could you ask for.

I might get flamed for saying this, but I think they should make it the main event of an upcoming UFN or Versus. Put that fight on free TV and really give the casual fan a good look at a FW scrap.

I think Hominick would most likley pick him apart, but nothings out of the realm of possibility and the Zombie is always game. Both have solid ground games too, but imo Hominick is better there as well.

MMAV
05-08-2011, 10:10 AM
This fight would be insane but I gotta go with my fellow Canadian Hominick for this one. His striking is just so precise and strong that I see him being able to hold off the Zombie. I got to admit that FW and BW are my two favorite weight classes right now, but thats just me.

Dan
05-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Im down with this fight make it happen. Two young guys who will stand in there and trade and leave it all on the line, what more could you ask for.

I might get flamed for saying this, but I think they should make it the main event of an upcoming UFN or Versus. Put that fight on free TV and really give the casual fan a good look at a FW scrap.

I think Hominick would most likley pick him apart, but nothings out of the realm of possibility and the Zombie is always game. Both have solid ground games too, but imo Hominick is better there as well.

That's an awesome idea mate. The smaller guys are still relatively unknown to the casual fan. A number of my friends that I watched UFC 129 with had no idea who Aldo and Hominick were andwere confused as to why they were in the co-main event.

This fight would be awesome, for sure. I hope this happens!