PDA

View Full Version : What Fighter or coach would you like to have a chance to train with in you life time?

The Sword
05-09-2011, 02:51 AM
What Fighter or coach would you like to have a chance to train with in you life time? and Why??

I Have so many, that come to mind, but my top 2 are thai fighter Baxter Humby and Jens Pulver

Pulver- I mean do I really need to explain this one?? LOL!

Humby- Baxter and I share 2 common Things.
1. we both love to strike
2. We both have disabilities.

I think because of this he would prob be able to give me some good tips and tricks that would fit my style and help me to become a better fighter.

so if you had a chance to train with anyone in the combat sports world, who would it be and why

and thanks for sharing.

MMAtt
05-09-2011, 05:06 PM
BJ Penn because there is nothing in mma that he can't do, clearly has elite level striking and BJJ, but also. Showed he could wrestle with Fitch, and has amazing TDD

TheKidInside
05-09-2011, 05:13 PM
I think BJ and the Skrap Pack crew...one of my all time faves is John Danaher, strictly the from immense intellect he posses.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Freddie Roach
Rjj
Mike tyson

Earnesto Hoost
Remy
Duke Roufus

Marcelo garcia
rickson gracie

Fighters-

fedor
rampage
anderson
jones
machida
aldo
diaz
penn

For laughs-
Segal:grinsmile1:

LefthookStcrook
05-11-2011, 02:42 AM
Ive always liked the way Mark Dellagrotte coaches myself. Not a big fan of his hat lol, but Ive seen lots of gym videos and he seems like a class act. Plus hes got a few gyms in Maine which is probabley the closest im coming to a pro gym.

Id love to pick Eddie Bravo's brain and just train with him all day too.

Kind of off topic: But I was watching "Killing Arman" on the Fight network the otherday and he went to the M1 Global Academy for a week of training...let me just say it looked like absolute hell.

Made Chute Boxx look like a daycare put it that way.

Pasha K
05-11-2011, 04:37 AM
Fedor, Wandy and Minowaman lol

xrjxarsonx
05-11-2011, 04:38 AM
severe lack of bas rutten in this thread...

LefthookStcrook
05-11-2011, 04:41 AM
severe lack of bas rutten in this thread...

We all seen how Kimbo turn out:dry:

BURN! :valh2: Lol!