PDA

View Full Version : Tito Ortiz vs. Lee Murray

killerinstinct
06-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Who would win in the rematc or well the 1st official match at a catch weight of 195?I know this will probably never happen b/c Tito is a cowardly bitch and Lee's too busy robbing banks ,but I'd like to see this.I'd love to see Tito get KOed again.

This is a good rendition of the 1st time they fought.I found this through google.Not in my exact words ,but this is exactly how it happened.

The date was July 13th, 2002; the location was none other than London, England - the birthplace of prize fighting. Mere hours after the Ultimate Fighting Championship had ended, an afterparty occurred in the city's downtown area. Although 'officially' the fighting had ended earlier, little did anyone know the bout of the night was about to take place. On this night, Lee Murray shocked the world and forever etched his name into the Mixed Martial Arts history books. For his fans, the events of that night are looked upon in a proud and very favorable light. However, supporters of Tito Ortiz reflect upon the same day with humiliation, embarrassment, shame, and denial. According to all accounts of the incident not told by Ortiz himself, their shame is more than justified.

In order to better understand the events, it is important to know what preceded the history making encounter between Lee Murray and Tito Ortiz. Prior to it, Lee Murray had grown up in the toughest streets that England had to offer. Often fighting for his own survival, Murray became a tough fighter out of necessity. Growing up in an orphanage, Murray was taken advantage of as a youth and forced into a fighting circuit for children in the shady underground of London; it was here he gained valuable street experience. Afterwards, he began boxing and competing in mixed martial arts events because violence was all he had known growing up; it was also the only way for Lee to conquer the inner demons that that haunted him after surviving the underground orphan fighting circuit. Those same demons greatly desensitized Lee, transforming him into the cold hearted street machine we all know and recognize today.

In contrast, Tito had been living a pampered, wealthy lifestyle in sunny southern California. At the time he visited London, he was the Light Heavyweight Champion of the UFC, earning six figures for each fight. Tito had also aligned himself with the UFC's new owners, known as Zuffa (his previous managers), and was therefore given instant poster boy status, a steady stream of handpicked opponents, and a new weight class just to make it easier for the natural heavyweight to compete against much smaller opponents. All of this was done in an effort to showcase Ortiz's supposed invincibility inside the cage. But Tito had grown very accustomed to fighting opponents with poor standup, and neglected to train in that area of fighting. Worst of all, Tito had begun to believe his own hype, even going so far as to directly steal a line from famed pitfighter David 'Tank' Abbott and proclaim himself the 'Huntington Beach Badboy'.

These factors all played a part in the dramatic conclusion on the night of UFC 38, with an epic confrontation leaving one man standing and another forever damaged in the court of public opinion. As countless unbiased witnesses have explained, the altercation was initiated by Ortiz, but quickly ended by Murray. Cocky and arrogant, Tito Ortiz went into what witnesses described as "roid rage", (a term for side-effects resulting from excessive steroid use); Tito was angered over something insignificant and set out to teach what he perceived to be "cocky and insubordinate" English fighters and fans a lesson, in typical bully fashion. Instead of attempting to resolve the dispute like a man, Ortiz inexplicably approached Lee Murray?s girlfriend and shoved her to the ground. As any real man would, Lee Murray reacted with anger of his own; the 6ft3 and 225 pound Tito Ortiz saw a 180 pound opponent coming towards him, but mistook Lee for another smaller and weaker opponent who he could easily dominate - but both he and the entire Mixed Martial Arts community were about to be taught a hard lesson.

Due to his arrogance and "roid rage", Tito lowered his head and charged Lee, throwing weak, flailing "windmill" style punches that witnesses described as being "girly". As all of the bystanders report it, Lee simply backed up a few steps and then countered with a punching combo that knocked Ortiz down to the ground - "two straight ones and two uppercuts", in his own words. Murray instantly followed up his knockdown with a swift kick to the face of Ortiz, reminding him why he competed in an event that prohibited such acts. Murray, still very angry, screamed at his downed opponent "you're in London now, motherfucker!" before friends and passersby pulled him away from Tito's limp body.

Obviously, Ortiz was mentally and physically defeated by a smaller opponent; some say he simply gave up when faced with superior rage and technique, much as he did to Frank Shamrock in the UFC. The self-described "Huntington Beach Badboy" curled up in a ball and fell into the fetal position after being knocked down, just as weaker animals in the animal kingdom demonstrate their inferiority to more powerful beasts. In fact, the courageous Matt Hughes was forced to throw himself on top of a downed Ortiz in order to prevent any more of an LAPD-style beatdown.

Afterwards, a bloody and beaten Tito Ortiz began spinning the event with typical lies and excuses, and an account of the affair directly contradicting every other report of the incident. Many internet and UFC fans were (and still are) fooled by the spin job, but many others know the truth. Ortiz was also reportedly was forced to see a psychologist to battle persistent questions surrounding his own manhood after his loss to Murray, including a humiliating battle with impotence. His, ego, ability to sustain a satisfactory erection and face may have been hurt that night, but the damage to his reputation will never be lived down.

As For Lee Murray, he gained instant fame and recognition after the incident, and has been on a path of destruction in MMA ever since, including a knockout of famed Bas Rutten student Amir in a mere four seconds. Lee also created a legion of hardcore internet fans, loyal to the last man. After hearing about the quick and savage destruction Murray handed Tito Ortiz, very few fighters are willing to step up to Lee and take him on in the streets OR the cage. Will Murray ever receive his big break and get a shot in the UFC, or will Zuffa continue to protect their poster boy from the aptly nicknamed "Taco Terrorizer"?

killerinstinct
06-26-2006, 07:48 AM
i wonder if we'll ever see another lee murray fight.at the way things are going probably not.

Afro
06-26-2006, 08:03 AM
Tito is pathetic, f'in women beater..

#1taz
06-26-2006, 08:43 AM
What a load of over-inflated BS gossip.

That story has been making the rounds all over the internet for a long time and just gets lamer and more phony each time it's posted.

One story says the guy's girlfriend tried to slap Tito and spit in his face, another says Murray blind-sided Tito for no reason, one says they got into a scuffle and Matt broke it up quick, another says it never happened...lol

BFD...who cares anyway?

Murray is a street thug and sure as hell is no hero...or any role model either.

killerinstinct
06-26-2006, 08:47 AM

That story has been making the rounds all over the internet for a long time and just gets lamer and more phony each time it's posted.

One story says the guy's girlfriend tried to slap Tito and spit in his face, another says Murray blind-sided Tito for no reason, one says they got into a scuffle and Matt broke it up quick, another says it never happened...lol

BFD...who cares anyway?

are you off your fucking meds?this is the account of the story from every one who was there besides Tito and Tito's lame ass fans.Lee is certainly a hell of a lot more respectable than Tito. he is a hero to many including myself.Lee Murray is the fucking man.Tito's fan can make up all the lies or cover ups for the story ,but what happened happened.True MMA fans know the truth.that Tito started the whole mess and than got KOed.

Afro
06-26-2006, 08:51 AM
so every negative thing Tito does is BS gossip?

you cant shrug off the truth like that, and certainly when it involves Tito Ortiz

if it were someone like Randy Couture then it would make sense but knowing Titos rep I dont find it believable that someone is spreading lies to tarnish his name.. he can take responsibility for his own actions.

#1taz
06-26-2006, 09:04 AM
What a bunch of biased Tito-haters have to say about him is never going to be the honest truth.

Were there ever any charges filed on Tito? Did the ufc take any action against him? Did she sue his ass off?

No...and that alone should tell you something.

Tito has been getting tested before and after fights for a long time and never has failed one yet...but other fighters that have bad-mouthed him have.

And how the hell would anyone know whether Tito was in counseling...since the records are always kept confidential?

FFS...Don't believe everthing you read on the internet dude.

If you were there or there is realiable footage of it somewhere - then you may be able to figure out for sure what really happened.

If not - then it's just a bunch of old rumors and gossip.

Afro
06-26-2006, 09:09 AM
biased Tito Haters?

Maybe if Tito didnt give reason to hate him we would be haters

face it.. you gonna deny his excuses the day after the forrest fight? how abotu the excuses the day of the forrest fight? what about all the crap he talked? all the disrespectful things hes said you gonna deny them too? all the in-ring antics. .you gonna deny those? you can deny this roid rage incident all you want but im sorry.. ive seen it from more believable sources then you no offense. I respected EVERYTHING Tito has done on TUF everything! except a few comments.. but face it.. Tito is a persona, a skitzo, he makes himself out to be a bad guy in the UFC cuz it sells.. he isnt that skilled so he sells himself thats fine with me! cuz he wants to be a guy everyone hates, and hes suceeded with me.. I hate him. In real life hes not like he is in the UFC, I have a problem with that... cuz the UFC is real life.. its not the WWE, Tito should be himself.. this two persona crap doesnt work for me.. and then you add in this incident with Lee Murray? Tito is a mess.. plain and simple.

Lee Murray outclasses Tito plain and simple.. and he would beat Tito in the ring, I would put money on Lee.

killerinstinct
06-26-2006, 09:26 AM
sorry just thought this was funny.This is how the incident happened acording to Tito.This is some good shit.Tito is fucking delusional.

thaFormula.com - What exactly went down with you and Lee Murray?

Tito Ortiz - I'll tell you exactly what happened. We're at a club, we're all drinking and everything and it was an open bar and we were hammered. I'm in an Armani suit with dress shoes that are slippery on the bottom. We come out of the club, one of my friends jumps on Pat Militechs back just playing around with him. Pat throws him off and Pat's all "come on man get off me," and one of the guys with Lee Murray said something and my friend ended up getting punched in the face and he got knocked out on the concrete and he was out. So Lee Murray and all his friends started hitting him in the head. So I came walking out of the club and I see this happening, I'm like "what the hell, who's getting pummeled on the ground?" I look and it's my best friend. I'm like "you got to be fucking joking me." The first person I grabbed was Lee Murray. I clinched him and kneed him a couple of times and then Chuck Lidell comes out and he swings at one of the guys and it was mayhem, it was on. Then Lee took off running so I went to go chase him and he turned around and put up his fist and I went to go stop and I slid right into him and he hit me with a one-two and kicked me in the head. He said he knocked me out…he never knocked me out and I guess it all started from then. 'Cause he kept talking about "oh I knocked Tito Ortiz out in England." He rode on my coattail the whole time and that's the only reason he's fighting in the UFC right now is 'cause of that. It's like now I'm gonna squash the kid just because of how much smack he's been talking. I can't wait!

Afro
06-26-2006, 09:31 AM
sorry just thought this was funny.This is how the incident happened acording to Tito.This is some good shit.Tito is fucking delusional.

thaFormula.com - What exactly went down with you and Lee Murray?

Tito Ortiz - I'll tell you exactly what happened. We're at a club, we're all drinking and everything and it was an open bar and we were hammered. I'm in an Armani suit with dress shoes that are slippery on the bottom. We come out of the club, one of my friends jumps on Pat Militechs back just playing around with him. Pat throws him off and Pat's all "come on man get off me," and one of the guys with Lee Murray said something and my friend ended up getting punched in the face and he got knocked out on the concrete and he was out. So Lee Murray and all his friends started hitting him in the head. So I came walking out of the club and I see this happening, I'm like "what the hell, who's getting pummeled on the ground?" I look and it's my best friend. I'm like "you got to be fucking joking me." The first person I grabbed was Lee Murray. I clinched him and kneed him a couple of times and then Chuck Lidell comes out and he swings at one of the guys and it was mayhem, it was on. Then Lee took off running so I went to go chase him and he turned around and put up his fist and I went to go stop and I slid right into him and he hit me with a one-two and kicked me in the head. He said he knocked me out…he never knocked me out and I guess it all started from then. 'Cause he kept talking about "oh I knocked Tito Ortiz out in England." He rode on my coattail the whole time and that's the only reason he's fighting in the UFC right now is 'cause of that. It's like now I'm gonna squash the kid just because of how much smack he's been talking. I can't wait!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

are you serious????

killerinstinct
06-26-2006, 09:34 AM
Who ever fucking believes that isn't the most intelligent man alive.

#1taz
06-26-2006, 11:05 AM
Who cares...none of us were there...so we all can only guess.

And I'l be the first to admit that Tito can be annoying as hell at times...and he certainly is not the greatest fighter in MMA history, and he isn't any saint either.

But as a businessman and a guy that knows how to market himself and deal with all of the BS politics involved with the suits in the ufc corporate office...he is pretty damn smart.

Like it or not..he has done a pretty good job of managing his career and making enough money to provide for his family and the rest guys that work with him....and generating a lot of media attention for Dana and the ufc.

And he sure has been anything but boring...that is for sure...lol

It's a damn rough business...and you only got a few years to get whatever you can out of it before your time in the spotlight is over.

That is enough to make anyone act a little crazy at times.

But to try to portray a thug and a criminal like Murray as some kind of hero or a role model is just plain wrong...regardless of what happened.

killerinstinct
06-26-2006, 11:28 AM
How the hell are going to try and make me feel sympathetic torwards Tito? Lee Murray is a great guy.Who at least has honor,respect,and dignity.He doesn't go around pushing girls.Lee Murray is a hero.He's my hero.After Randy Couture of course.

#1taz
06-26-2006, 12:14 PM
What makes you think I am a big huge fan of Tito? I just think as a fighter and a businessman he has his act together...and his "bad boy" stuff is entertaining as hell to watch.

What he does in his private life or when he is out at some bar with the guys or the rumors going around about him don't matter to me much....because no professional athlete is perfect or any angel either.

Is he a skilled fighter...yes.

Are his fights worth watching...yes

Has he made good money...yes.

Has he been good for the ufc...yes.

Is he a good trainer...yes.

Is he out getting nearly stabbed to death in the street or kidnapping people and robbing banks...no.

Tank Abbot tends to act like a drunken foul-mouthed jerk when he's not in the ring sometimes, gets in lots of bar fights, and dresses like a slob...but I used to pay to watch him knock people out too.

These guys are human... they get too full of themselves and do some dumb stuff sometimes....just like any one else.

sabean_13
06-26-2006, 04:05 PM
Tito is a mouthpiece who is good not Great in the Octagon. I just watched part 1 of an interview on Youtube from Sherdog.com and he makes an ass of himself again and again. I don't mind Tito too much it just bugs me when his nut hugging fans believe everything he says like its the gospel.

WorldsMostDangerousMan
06-26-2006, 10:10 PM

BFD...who cares anyway?

anyone that knocks tito's punk ass out role model or not is good in my books

pimpslappd
06-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Someone care to share what happened or an article with this Tito Women Beating, Getting in a scuffle outside of the octagon WHAT

edit- I just went back, I thought that was a match recap haha, sorry guys ignore me

Afro
06-26-2006, 11:17 PM
Someone care to share what happened or an article with this Tito Women Beating, Getting in a scuffle outside of the octagon WHAT
lol bro check the first page, the article is posted.

Rhino_Man
06-26-2006, 11:24 PM
This is some stupis shit,

Funniest part is Tito was beating Frank Shamrock up until he gassed out.

I take that back, Funniest part is you typed all that bullshit

killerinstinct
06-27-2006, 01:45 AM

I take that back, Funniest part is you typed all that bullshit
he was outworked by Frank.Frank went in with the better game plan.
and BTW I just copied and pasted it.

killerinstinct
06-28-2006, 04:41 AM
But to try to portray Murray as some kind of hero or a role model is just plain wrong...regardless of what happened.
What's wrong with Murray?Why is it wrong to show a guy like that a guy with decency and class some respect.He is a role model and a hero to many. He's a hell of a lot better role model than Tito.

Edgucator
06-28-2006, 05:46 AM
Now who is Mr. Lee Murray. We all know Tito can be a goof sometimes but who is Lee Murray? Everytime I come here I get my opinion on Tito changed by what someone says. All I've read is Lee Murray is a hero, then I read he is a thief.

Right now, I don't know what to think of Tito. If I know who Murray is, I can get a better idea. No bias, just the facts.

killerinstinct
06-28-2006, 06:40 AM
Now who is Mr. Lee Murray. We all know Tito can be a goof sometimes but who is Lee Murray? Everytime I come here I get my opinion on Tito changed by what someone says. All I've read is Lee Murray is a hero, then I read he is a thief.

Right now, I don't know what to think of Tito. If I know who Murray is, I can get a better idea. No bias, just the facts.
read the 1st page.I found a good article on the Tito/lee incident and it tells you who Lee is.Lee is from the tough streats of London England and was forced at young age into a fighting circuit.He's a great guy though.he just had a tough childhood.He's famous for KOing Amir in 4 seconds,getting stabbed outside a night club,KOing Tito,and recently being involved with a bank robbery.

Edgucator
06-28-2006, 07:12 AM
I read it and I don't see how he is a hero. Being involved in a bank robbery isn't something I want in my heros. If he did KO Tito, great. If he did it in the ring and we saw it I'd be happy. If Tito is ducking him at the moment I can see why, I wouldn't want to fight a street thug when I'm trying to rebuild my career.

killerinstinct
06-28-2006, 07:14 AM
I read it and I don't see how he is a hero. Being involved in a bank robbery isn't something I want in my heros. If he did KO Tito, great. If he did it in the ring and we saw it I'd be happy. If Tito is ducking him at the moment I can see why, I wouldn't want to fight a street thug when I'm trying to rebuild my career.
he's not a streat thug he's just made some questionable descions in his life time.he's a great guy.

Masscore
06-28-2006, 07:31 AM
he's not a streat thug he's just made some questionable descions in his life time.he's a great guy.

Yea, just a great guy that robs banks and has a racist nickname. Yea, real hero there buddy.

HollywoodHogan
06-28-2006, 09:26 AM
Isn't "Tito" his ring name? I think his real name is James Ortiz.
Why does he call himself "Tito"? I have no idea. Maybe because of Tito Santana? or maybe because it sounds like Tit o' Tit? what do you think guys? haha.

#1taz
06-28-2006, 10:47 AM
I think you should post clean and sober for a change...lol

Edgucator
06-28-2006, 01:06 PM
I think your a idiot.

And questionable decisions? If he is robbing banks, there is a problem and he needs help. I don't see that as something I'd look and just pass off as human nature.

Masscore
06-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Why does he call himself "Tito"? I have no idea. Maybe because of Tito Santana? or maybe because it sounds like Tit o' Tit? what do you think guys? haha.

Probably just a nickname he had growing up and it just stuck.

Masscore
06-28-2006, 07:37 PM
I think your a idiot.

And questionable decisions? If he is robbing banks, there is a problem and he needs help. I don't see that as something I'd look and just pass off as human nature.

I agree with you 100% here. The guy's whole career is focused around a bar fight. He is a street thug and he is going nowhere in life, someone no one should look up to kind of like Mike Tyson.

But lets just look at this fight for a second. If it did happen Tito would win and probably fairly easy. Murray only wieghs about 185 so he would have to bump up to fight Tito who probably wouldn't cut down to a catch wieght since Murray isnt a champion or anyone of any importance. There are rules unlike a bar fight, Tito wouldnt be drunk. And finally Murray has been in jail and not training were as Tito is training almost non-stop. This fight probably wouldn't make into the 2nd rd.

mattsoper
06-28-2006, 08:36 PM
when did murray KO tito

Masscore
06-28-2006, 08:38 PM
when did murray KO tito

In a bar fight like four years ago.

mattsoper
06-28-2006, 09:14 PM
in a bar fight???

did he jump him or sucker him or did they start going at it

Afro
06-28-2006, 09:25 PM
in a bar fight???

Tito rushed him and Lee Murray put him out

killerinstinct
06-28-2006, 09:55 PM
in a bar fight???

read the 1st post on this thread.

MikeT
06-28-2006, 11:42 PM
Titos version is BS, "I slid into him" ????wtf, it basically sounds like tito ran after him, murray turned around and dropped him, plus miletich also stated that he saw murray lay him out. Only thing is that in a UFC fight Tito prob would take him down and pound him out

Alvin
06-28-2006, 11:45 PM
The first post is utter bullshit.

It's written from Murray supporters perspective. As far as I'm aware Lee Murray was not an underpriviledged kid, in fact he was brought up in a very priviledged lifestyle. Lee Murray isn't in fact his real name, it's Lee Lamrani.

killerinstinct
06-29-2006, 01:16 AM
The first post is utter bullshit.

It's written from Murray supporters perspective. As far as I'm aware Lee Murray was not an underpriviledged kid, in fact he was brought up in a very priviledged lifestyle. Lee Murray isn't in fact his real name, it's Lee Lamrani.
he didn't have a privelaged childhood he's from the tough streats of london,england.It was written by Murray fans but it's the truth a lot more believable than Tito's story.All eyewitnesses say the same thing as that 1st post.if you'd like i could easilyu google a million more stories that say basically thesame thing.What one day a bunch of credible people like hughes,militich,and others just decided to make up this story.What would Pat have to gain by making up a story like this?Just admit that it's the truth.

Edgucator
06-29-2006, 06:01 AM
You can't believe anyone who is going to be biased on the situation. Murray fans could be trying to make their idol seem larger than life. If I read Matt Hughes or another fighter who was there and saw it, just telling what all went down I'd believe. Right now it seems like Tito was drunk and flailed around poorly in his drunken state, got KO'd by Murray, everyone hates Tito and says Murray beat him down. Thats really all I'm getting from this. Murray is used to streetfighting, not fighting in a sport with rules.

killerinstinct
06-29-2006, 06:24 AM
You can't believe anyone who is going to be biased on the situation. Murray fans could be trying to make their idol seem larger than life. If I read Matt Hughes or another fighter who was there and saw it, just telling what all went down I'd believe. Right now it seems like Tito was drunk and flailed around poorly in his drunken state, got KO'd by Murray, everyone hates Tito and says Murray beat him down. Thats really all I'm getting from this. Murray is used to streetfighting, not fighting in a sport with rules.
here's an interview of what happened.

Interviewer: Right Terry, I need to ask you about two separate drama cases Tito Ortiz and Phil Baroni. New York Bad Boy or whatever he calls himself Big Boy or whatever

Terry: I was there Lee was There Tito was there. We all know what went down. It takes two men to Tango, Tito what he did he did and Lee what he did he did. It was a fair fight you can’t blame anyone

Edgucator
06-29-2006, 06:34 AM
here's an interview of what happened.

Interviewer: Right Terry, I need to ask you about two separate drama cases Tito Ortiz and Phil Baroni. New York Bad Boy or whatever he calls himself Big Boy or whatever

Terry: I was there Lee was There Tito was there. We all know what went down. It takes two men to Tango, Tito what he did he did and Lee what he did he did. It was a fair fight you can’t blame anyone
Terry who? I'm not really familar with fighters on a first name basis here.

Alvin
06-29-2006, 09:33 AM
he didn't have a privelaged childhood he's from the tough streats of london,england.It was written by Murray fans but it's the truth a lot more believable than Tito's story.All eyewitnesses say the same thing as that 1st post.if you'd like i could easilyu google a million more stories that say basically thesame thing.What one day a bunch of credible people like hughes,militich,and others just decided to make up this story.What would Pat have to gain by making up a story like this?Just admit that it's the truth.
Interesting cos I've read Hughes jumped on Tito's back to stop the fight & Militech managed to persuade the pair to stop fighting (unbiased, reliable source).

Why would Hughes jump on an unconscious Tito & how hard did Militech have to talk to Tito if he was a jibbering wreck under Murray's powerful one punch KO (which I can't recall him doing ever if a pro fight, surely with that power he would be dominating the mma world).

Look believe what you want. As someone else said unless you were there you don't know what happened & neither do I. I just read some articles about the fight from unbiased journalists, you read Murrays friends renditions of the fight.

If anyone actually wants to read about Murray just google his name & you'll see what kind of "role model" he really is, or just look up his criminal sheet!

killerinstinct
06-29-2006, 09:42 AM
(which I can't recall him doing ever if a pro fight, surely with that power he would be dominating the mma world).

He KOed Amir in 4 seconds.

beaver189
07-01-2006, 01:28 AM
whats the deal on lee murraybeing arrested

killerinstinct
07-01-2006, 02:07 AM
whats the deal on lee murraybeing arrested
there's a good article at mmaweekly.com

killerinstinct
07-02-2006, 09:58 AM
I've never heard his real name was James.Huh.

beaver189
07-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Jacob "Tito" Ortiz

BDunn
07-02-2006, 07:18 PM
I read all of this before I voted, and when i actually did vote only 3 people took part in the poll.Everyone has opinions but no one wanted to do the poll? Well I picked Tito I like him and either you hate him or like him.

killerinstinct
07-02-2006, 07:22 PM
I read all of this before I voted, and when i actually did vote only 3 people took part in the poll.Everyone has opinions but no one wanted to do the poll? Well I picked Tito I like him and either you hate him or like him.
yeah not many people voted b/c i only recently put in the poll.

killerinstinct
07-02-2006, 07:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA8WOCPOS0Y&search=tito%20ortiz
he beat Tito with a better game plan and aggression.Tito gave up in that fight.Frank broke his spirit.Frank won that fight b/c he was the better man.

BDunn
07-02-2006, 07:34 PM
yeah not many people voted b/c i only recently put in the poll.
ok it had me confused thanks

killerinstinct
07-03-2006, 10:16 AM
for everyone who hates Tito watch this video its pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6uL-U1g680&search=tito%20ortiz%20

Legend
07-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Shouldnt the question be Lee Murray vs Other Inmates

Legend
07-03-2006, 10:29 AM
for everyone who hates Tito watch this video its pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6uL-U1g680&search=tito%20ortiz%20

Wow that was totally not worth it.

matto
07-13-2006, 07:19 AM
even if that did happen, and i dont care for tito much, but if tito was in his regular mental state, and they were in the octogan, there is no way that murry would beat him, he was just angry and left his chin open, but if they fought in a cage that would never happen.

WandAXE
07-13-2006, 07:29 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

are you serious???? I feel you on the whole story how do you run into someones toe.

killerinstinct
07-13-2006, 07:46 AM
Tito is a fucking joke.Did every one just get together one night and make up a story about Tito getting beat up?Just admitt it happened.Tito got beat up.It happens.

matto
07-13-2006, 09:55 AM
i bet that happened, but if they fought in the octogan, and tito's head was there, he would waste him and i think most people would agree seeing as how the pole turned out, i dont like tito, but he was just messed up and wasnt thinking stright and got hit a couple of times thats all, if it were in the octogan it would be a diff story.

air biscuit
07-13-2006, 06:31 PM
It's funny that the story posted about the fight doesn't even match up with Murray's account of the incident...

We were all outside the club, I had a chat with Tito and Chuck Liddel before. One of Tito’s guy was messing around, he was on the back of Pat Miletich, it was just for fun I believe. Tony Frykland thought it was serious, so he came to help. Pat said it was all right, but the guy from Tito was also angry. Tony Frykland was pulled away but was still mad. A friend of mine (Paul) started to talk with the guy from Tito, they started arguing. Paul got in a fight and punched the guy, then Paul got punched so I punched him. Then Tito came right at me, he hit me right on my ear, we clinched, I punched him 2 straight ones, 2 uppercuts and then he went down and at I kicked him in the face. He didn’t went really KO I think, but he did go down. Matt Hughes jumped on Tito to protect him and Miletich pulled me away. That was it.

http://sfuk.tripod.com/interviews_02/leemurray_holland.html

You'd think that if Ortiz had shoved his girlfriend, he would have mentioned it...

killerinstinct
07-13-2006, 07:26 PM
It's funny that the story posted about the fight doesn't even match up with Murray's account of the incident...

http://sfuk.tripod.com/interviews_02/leemurray_holland.html

You'd think that if Ortiz had shoved his girlfriend, he would have mentioned it...
he wanted a carear in the UFC.

tony h
07-15-2006, 03:23 AM
Yeah am from liverpool england and i remember when lee slaped titos ass it was the talk of england and the mma world.

supermark21
07-15-2006, 03:52 AM
Yeah am from liverpool england and i remember when lee slaped titos ass it was the talk of england and the mma world.
has anyone on this site been in a real fight before? 10 min later it was a bloodbath when people tell it. i dont doubt that murray busted up on tito but come on guys. it really wasnt as dramatic as these people make it sound. does anyone actually believe that murray would beat tito in a sanctioned fight?

killerinstinct
07-15-2006, 05:44 AM
has anyone on this site been in a real fight before? 10 min later it was a bloodbath when people tell it. i dont doubt that murray busted up on tito but come on guys. it really wasnt as dramatic as these people make it sound. does anyone actually believe that murray would beat tito in a sanctioned fight?
Fights do tend to get way over exaggerated.I beat up a kid named Brian Wilkerson one time and there were people that weren't even at the fight saying it was the best fight they've ever seen when really I just beat the shit out of him untill some people stepped in.

supermark21
07-15-2006, 05:56 AM
Fights do tend to get way over exaggerated.I beat up a kid named Brian Wilkerson one time and there were people that weren't even at the fight saying it was the best fight they've ever seen when really I just beat the shit out of him untill some people stepped in.
wow dude, you had to say his whole name and everything? thats so cold.

killerinstinct
07-15-2006, 06:15 AM
I never liked that kid ,but we hung out a little after that.

Annihalus
07-15-2006, 03:29 PM
The problem with this story is that it didn't start with once upon a time, or end with they all lived happily ever after. Don't get me wrong. I could care less about Tito one way or another, but this was written in such a way from such a big Murray fan and Tito hater that I kept waiting for the Unicorns and leprechauns!

matto
07-16-2006, 07:14 AM
enough about lee murry killerinstinct, and u said that u werent scared of tito and that u would say that to his face, well go ahead and do it if u r a man of ur word, and ill expect to hear from you in a couple of months after u get out of the hospital.

supermark21
07-16-2006, 07:20 AM
enough about lee murry killerinstinct, and u said that u werent scared of tito and that u would say that to his face, well go ahead and do it if u r a man of ur word, and ill expect to hear from you in a couple of months after u get out of the hospital.
be careful matto. you read about brian wilkerson right??lol

matto
07-16-2006, 07:24 AM
lol ya, nice of you to kick some kid's ass and them try to humilate him even more even after the fight.

supermark21
07-16-2006, 07:24 AM
my new dream bout is killerinstinct vs matto

killerinstinct
07-16-2006, 07:28 AM
lol ya, nice of you to kick some kid's ass and them try to humilate him even more even after the fight.
I didn't try to humiliate him.We get along all right now.

matto
07-16-2006, 07:29 AM
i wouldnt want to fight him he has over 1,000 post's, that must mean that he is tuff.