PDA

View Full Version : Sonnen: I stopped watching GSP; I want to watch fights

Cat--Smasher
05-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Sonnen: I stopped watching GSP; I want to watch fights

Chael posted from his twitter:

I watch hockey and rugby. Anything that has a remote chance of breaking out into a fight. Which is exactly why I stopped watching George.

Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/sonnench)

Kimbo> Rampage
05-10-2011, 04:21 PM
lol, i saw that earlier. Its hard to ever know which twitter is really chael's. Most fighters confirm that it is thier account, but even with an official account chael keeps claiming to have never been on twitter.

IceCold48
05-10-2011, 04:31 PM
lol, i saw that earlier. Its hard to ever know which twitter is really chael's. Most fighters confirm that it is thier account, but even with an official account chael keeps claiming to have never been on twitter.

i think that is chael fan's twitter

Kimbo> Rampage
05-10-2011, 06:05 PM
i think that is chael fan's twitter

Yes, he had the same link to the website as chael fan had. Either chael fan is chael sonnen or he goes way over the top to act like him.

TheDoucheyWun
05-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Yes, he had the same link to the website as chael fan had. Either chael fan is chael sonnen or he goes way over the top to act like him.

If Chael Fan was Chael...I doubt he'd give rep to any of us.

Mac
05-11-2011, 03:41 AM
Maybe you should start again. You obviously don't know what it takes to be champ, maybe wqtching one would help.

FCK
05-11-2011, 01:13 PM
"I watch hockey and rugby. Anything that has a remote chance of breaking out into a fight. Which is exactly why I stopped watching George.

Lol, what it should have said was.

"I watch kids at the park on my day off from the gym, and girls jumping jump rope on my way looking for work. Anything that has a remote chance of breaking into a fight"

Fedorlei Gomipierre
05-11-2011, 01:21 PM
It's HILARIOUS that this is coming from the guy who's gone to 16 decisions, been subbed 8 times, got busted for pissing dirty AND laundering money.....he's like watching COPS and America's Most Wanted.

IceCold48
05-11-2011, 01:34 PM
It's HILARIOUS that this is coming from the guy who's gone to 16 decisions, been subbed 8 times, got busted for pissing dirty AND laundering money.....he's like watching COPS and America's Most Wanted.

i dont understand what laundering money has to do with fighting. i think chael is exciting and i think gsp is boring as watching paint dry. and im a former big time gsp fan.

KevoOnTheRadio
05-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Anything that has a remote chance of breaking out into a fight

Too bad he didn't go to prison then, lots of fights he can watch in there.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVbfiqMOqn1yKIyCxqfwstz4F-C4H5uSzQyL_gEKI4uZ4R2I8BsQ&t=1