PDA

View Full Version : fighter index

jasonIndiana
05-18-2011, 01:08 PM
whats up with the fight index. i have looked up like 10 different people and most of them having missing fights or whatever. I just didnt know if it was a work in process or whats up

IceCold48
05-18-2011, 01:23 PM
yea it sucks i dont even use it the only good thing about this site is the forums. i usually use wikipedia, sometimes sherdog fighter finder to find out info on fighters.

jasonIndiana
05-21-2011, 04:56 PM
yea it sucks i dont even use it the only good thing about this site is the forums. i usually use wikipedia, sometimes sherdog fighter finder to find out info on fighters.

thanks 4 the info man

Pasha K
05-22-2011, 01:55 AM
Yeah the general site has many things that need to be improved.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-22-2011, 02:06 AM
Yeah the general site has many things that need to be improved.

Agree. They need to have more dedicated mods/news members.

I nominate myself.

LefthookStcrook
05-22-2011, 02:14 AM
Funny I was thinking about bringing this up earlier today. But yeah this site fighter index is really lacking guys.

I find it pretty annoying when I have to go to another site(Sherdog) to use their fight finder, just because ours is so shitty.

Like seriously as the TS said, look up 10 different fighters and even the casual fan can notice to flaws in them, For christ sake it says GSP trains out of "Pride fighting championship", wtf.

Jon Fitch is 25-5-0 with wins-losses-draws, when he clearly went to a draw with Penn.

Thiago Alves has 1 Tko win via "Kne".

And tons of other small flaws, Its just overall bad. And I dont mean to hurt anyones feelings as I know people work hard on this site and have other jobs, school, etc etc.

I just think its sucks having to log on to MMAnews, check MMAweeklys or Sherdogs rankings, then Sherdogs Fighter finder, all to come back to MMAnews, to post in a thread

I feel that this is one of the better MMA forums out there, if only we could get some half decent rankings that make sense, and a good fight finder, Id never have to leave.

Im glad that this was adressed, hopefully something will come of it.