PDA

View Full Version : Chael Sonnen responds to Anderson Silva - "He's so effeminate"

Sakara=Excitement
06-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Sonnen Responds to Silva’s ‘Loser’ Comment and Gives His Thoughts On Bisping and Miller as TUF 14 Coaches | Cagepotato (http://www.cagepotato.com/sonnen-responds-to-silvas-loser-comment-and-gives-his-thoughts-on-bisping-and-miller-as-tuf-14-coaches/)

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/chael_sonnen1.jpg

Chael responded to Anderson Silva’s recent comments to Tatame that his upcoming opponent Yushin Okami shouldn’t train for their fight with a “loser” like Sonnen.

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/CHAEL-2.jpg

cnlclink
06-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Ha, I love that line about getting your hand held by a stripper! Oh Sonnen, if only you hadn't gotten into so much trouble...if only...

FCK
06-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Nah you have to give respect where it is deserved, and Anderson Silva is 100% right here.

Chael came into a championship fight and dominated Anderson for 4 1/2 rounds under a performance enhancing drug, I'd find that extremely insulting if I was Anderson.

Anderson could have suffered a career ending injury, or soul destroying loss to a cheating foul mouthed liar. Yushin Okami should have nothing to do with Chael.

TheKidInside
06-02-2011, 09:49 AM
dude TRT is not a PED...if that's really what happened. that's like Diaz was on PEDs when he was STONED for the Gomi fight...oh wait I forget under the influence of marijuana you gain superb cardio, muscle endurance and laser beam vision!

Cat--Smasher
06-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Damn son, Chael is halarious.

Both are very funny lines but calling someone effeminent when you yourself have small testicles is kinda a bad road to take.

0mega1
06-02-2011, 11:24 AM
dude TRT is not a PED...if that's really what happened. that's like Diaz was on PEDs when he was STONED for the Gomi fight...oh wait I forget under the influence of marijuana you gain superb cardio, muscle endurance and laser beam vision!

I know I do.:grinsmile1:

I guess chael was stuck in a triangle somewhere and didnt see the vitor fight when Anderson kicked his teeth in.:angry4:

end it with a left
06-02-2011, 11:37 AM
You know what I would love an effeminate voice if I could fight like Mike Tyson or Anderson Silva. Two of the greatest combat fighters of their perspective generations and they both have retarded voices... how the fuck does that work? They should sound like James Earl Jones!

Leucoethiops
06-02-2011, 11:45 AM
oh wait I forget under the influence of marijuana you gain superb cardio, muscle endurance and laser beam vision!

That's why your eyes get red.

TheKidInside
06-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Damn son, Chael is halarious.

Both are very funny lines but calling someone effeminent when you yourself have small testicles is kinda a bad road to take.

yeah I thought that was ironic too

haha @ all my fellow potheads. I love you gays :)

Leucoethiops
06-02-2011, 12:15 PM
I love you gays :)

Freudian slip!

I kind of figured as much... "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Dr. MMA
06-02-2011, 12:25 PM
I like how Chael brings in how noteworthy it is to for Anderson to beat Forrest when Forrest beat Chael himself (by triangle I may add, how shocking!).

0mega1
06-02-2011, 01:34 PM
I like how Chael brings in how noteworthy it is to for Anderson to beat Forrest when Forrest beat Chael himself (by triangle I may add, how shocking!).

lol!!!!! awe thats classic. Classic Chael speaking before thinking.

CtGreat
06-02-2011, 01:37 PM

TRT is not a PED, but abusing the dosage regulations to raise your testosterone levels far beyond what they should be is the equivalent of a PED. You dont honestly buy his excuse do you? Also, if he was born with hypogonadism then there would have surely been a lengthy paper trail spanning his entire MMA career and college wrestling career for TRT, that would not make it past the NCAA officials; likewise, even if he acquired it naturally at a later age, it should still be cause for allot of suspicion since its very rare for a guy as young as he is to develop that, these cases are more likely the result of cycling anabolic steroids.

YES! If Anderson destroying Forrest is the equivalent of getting your hand held by a stripper. Chael getting triangled and finished by Forrest must be the equivalent of Stu's transvestite stripper encounter in the Hangover 2 XD!!

dbader08
06-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Anderson hasn't put up a fight since Forrest? He hasn't had to, and on another note, Forrest made Sonnen tap! haha, and so did Horn and Maia, 2 other fighters Silva beat.

lwbrewer
06-02-2011, 01:46 PM
If you expected the gospel from Sonnen then your*/--*. He's a quick one liner that loves to be held tightly:dancingsmile:

SWIFTboy
06-02-2011, 01:57 PM

Chael has long since ago abandoned logic and reason. The fanbase he is appealing to doesn't care about things like...reality.

IceCold48
06-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Nah you have to give respect where it is deserved, and Anderson Silva is 100% right here.

Chael came into a championship fight and dominated Anderson for 4 1/2 rounds under a performance enhancing drug, I'd find that extremely insulting if I was Anderson.

Anderson could have suffered a career ending injury, or soul destroying loss to a cheating foul mouthed liar. Yushin Okami should have nothing to do with Chael.

what "performing enhancing drug" are you referring to?

Leucoethiops
06-02-2011, 04:18 PM
what "performing enhancing drug" are you referring to?

Testosterone

IceCold48
06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Testosterone

that doesnt enhance performance if its part of a replacement therapy which it was and there isnt even a dispute over that.

CtGreat
06-02-2011, 05:43 PM
that doesnt enhance performance if its part of a replacement therapy which it was and there isnt even a dispute over that.

The point of testosterone replacement therapy is to get levels back to "normal," Sonnen blew way past that line; hence the reason he was in a shit load of trouble. Yes, highly elevated levels of testosterone does indeed enhance performance, just like below normal levels hampers performance. There is absolutely no reason it should be above normal levels like his was.

TheKidInside
06-02-2011, 06:32 PM
The point of testosterone replacement therapy is to get levels back to "normal," Sonnen blew way past that line; hence the reason he was in a shit load of trouble. Yes, highly elevated levels of testosterone does indeed enhance performance, just like below normal levels hampers performance. There is absolutely no reason it should be above normal levels like his was.

if you are a doctor or pre-med (like myself) then you know there's no way to properly measure, control and regulate hormones in your body because it depends on so many unstable variables...as re: your other post, we don't know what's really going on behind closed doors but from what I saw from the CSAC testimony it seemed like he had his doctor fax over paper work from YEARS prior...

TheKidInside
06-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Freudian slip!

I kind of figured as much... "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

no it wasn't a slip it was on purpose cause it's funny...I say it at BJJ sometimes and people go "wait...what'd you say?" lol

Leucoethiops
06-02-2011, 06:45 PM

^This

Anyone who thinks TRT can't be used/abused to enhance performance is a crazy ignoramus.

LefthookStcrook
06-02-2011, 07:10 PM
So... am I the only one who Google the word effeminate? lol

Im 24 years old, High school degree, held many professional jobs and I had no idea what it ment lol, why didnt he jusy say "Hes fo Feminine"? <--Is that even proper grammer lol?

Fuck you Chael for getting me thinking.

Pasha K
06-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Then shame on him that he lost to an "effeminate" guy.

CtGreat
06-02-2011, 07:17 PM
if you are a doctor or pre-med (like myself) then you know there's no way to properly measure, control and regulate hormones in your body because it depends on so many unstable variables...as re: your other post, we don't know what's really going on behind closed doors but from what I saw from the CSAC testimony it seemed like he had his doctor fax over paper work from YEARS prior...

You are right, there is no way to regulate an exact amount, however thats not a legitimate excuse for this situation. If you were in the early stages of hormone therapy, then it would make sense for there to be some discrepancies due to the fact that they have to determine proper dosage based off of a little guesswork and relatively rough estimations according to body weight, height, etc. As time goes on the calculations become more precise and efficient.

This stage is brief though, and even durring this stage any ethical doctor would more than likely give the lowest estimated dosage and work their way up so that they could find a proper/most efficient dosage not overmedicate the patient. Once outside of that stage, the dosages should have become relatively routine, of course things change and they have to make adjustments, but there is no reason for ones testosterone levels to ever be that disproportionate so late in treatment, definitely not as high as they said Chael's levels were, especially if its for a long standing condition.

Kimbo> Rampage
06-03-2011, 04:29 AM
A lot of banned substances and what are considered ped's are not illigal. You can get them with a prescription from your doctor. And lets just say there not very hard to get weather you need them or not. They do cost a ton of money though.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
06-03-2011, 11:55 AM
You know, when you point at someone there are three fingers pointing back at you. Case and point, Chael Sonnen got tapped by somebody effeminate.

CtGreat
06-03-2011, 03:52 PM
You know, when you point at someone there are three fingers pointing back at you. Case and point, Chael Sonnen got tapped by somebody effeminate.

When I read this I instantly thought of somebody with insanley dislocated ring, pinky, and middle fingers that were bent all the way back pointed at them lol

Ramma
06-03-2011, 03:58 PM

You beat me to it...scoundrel!