PDA

View Full Version : Tito Ortiz Nude Photo Scandal -- I've Been Hacked

Cat--Smasher
06-03-2011, 03:31 AM
Tito Ortiz Nude Photo Scandal -- I've Been Hacked

Someone posted a full-frontal naked photo of MMA fighter Tito Ortiz through his Twitter page moments ago ... but Tito insists it was the work of a hacker.

The photo surfaced just a few hours ago -- when it was uploaded to Tito's personal photo-sharing website ... which is connected through his Twitter page.

The photo (seen above) appears to be a naked self-portrait shot with a cell phone. And let's just say ... there's a reason he had to shoot from such a wide angle.

Moments ago, Tito tweeted, "Someone hack my f**king phone."
Tito Ortiz Nude Photo Scandal -- I've Been Hacked | TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/02/tito-ortiz-naked-photo-twitter-penis-picture-nude-xxx-hacked/)

Ha Ha Ha oh Tito. I know there are a few of you out there who would have loved it if I posted the pic but I aint going near it :laughing4::laughing4::laughing4:

I am starting to think Tito and Jenna are trying to pitch a reality show or some shit with all the drama. Like seriously, a guy having a naked pic leaked and his phone hacked.. you have to be shitting me Tito....

I cant wait to hear what Mitrione will have to say about this one in the next Mitrione Minute.

Xtremo
06-03-2011, 10:15 AM
I saw this earlier, (the news, not the photo) and only to Tito these things can happen...

I'm not gonna see the pic...eww..just knowing Tito and his big head (the one on his shoulders)...*Barfs*:violently2:

Pasha K
06-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Dont worry, in the photo his dick (fortunately) does not appear.
IMO itīs a fake

Y2JUBAE
06-03-2011, 11:12 PM
The pic on tmz does look like a really horrible fake.

and btw "my cell phone was hacked" = "i accidentally sent my nude pics to the wrong person" or "I'm trying to get in the news!".

Sakara=Excitement
06-03-2011, 11:33 PM
I saw the pic...but yeah his head looks like it was placed on someone else's body. But Tito says they're real...who knows.

Kimbo> Rampage
06-04-2011, 07:01 AM
I dont see any relevance. Maybe a last attempt of a desperate fighter near the end of his career.

JUST WIN A FIGHT

Umbras
06-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Looks like a photo add for a gay chatline....

I agree Tito sounds and looks like he is doing everything possible to stay relevant, he might... really, he just needs to stop beign an attention whore.

SimpleJack
06-08-2011, 12:02 AM
Has anyone thought that maybe it was a joke that played on Anthony Wiener's recent BS????