PDA

View Full Version : Sonnen Twitter attacks Machida, Nog, Silva, Cro Cop & Seagal

Cat--Smasher
06-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Chael (or a hispanic man pretending to be Chael) has been hanging out on Twitter again...

chael sonnen
Brazil likes to boast that it's the power seat of MMA, yet it's so-called champions bow to the man behind "Under Siege 2."........ Classy.
15 hours ago

chael sonnen
Machida is not a bad guy; he's a victim of the Brazilian education system. There are better ways to get electrolytes than drinking piss.
3 Jun

chael sonnen
I would never bash karate.Karate produced many MMA champions, most notably..um..Then of course, there's..Wow, I thought this would be easier
3 Jun

chael sonnen
I'd beat up Machida on the way to the ring to beat up Anderson, and I'll kick Nogeria's ass in the parking lot on the way to my after party.
3 Jun

chael sonnen
Machida is a gentleman. MMA is very cutthroat, and it's sweet that Lyoto promised to never fight his girlfriend Anderson. That's devotion.
3 Jun

chael sonnen
Don't get me wrong; Cro Cop was a good fighter back in the day. I would have told him myself, but I was 2.
2 Jun
Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/sonnench)

m1ckeykn0x
06-05-2011, 07:20 PM
I'd pay to watch Chael fight Machida, Anderson and Nog in that order.

Pasha K
06-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Nah, he is trying way too hard now.
His trolling is less funny everytime, he just wants to receive some attention but he is becoming pretty boring.

Sakara=Excitement
06-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Holy shit thats funny.

IceCold48
06-05-2011, 09:01 PM
he tweeted something about segal before too im starting to wonder if its him though.

Pasha K
06-05-2011, 09:11 PM
I actually doubt it is him. The real Chael Sonnen is more original and funny.

bega
06-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Just badmouthing your fellow fighters will not help you get you license faster or improve your ratings - regardless how entertaining it might be.

Cat--Smasher
06-06-2011, 12:34 AM
Just badmouthing your fellow fighters will not help you get you license faster or improve your ratings - regardless how entertaining it might be.

But it will keep your name in the headlines and keep fans entertained! Smart business move if you ask me from Mr. Sonnen.

end it with a left
06-06-2011, 02:13 AM
I think he's had enough bad publicity lately I would think he may just want keep it on the down low until he gets his licence back. We're not going to forget who he is and what he was able to accomplish against Anderson. He should bring the shit talk back when he can legally back it up is all I'm saying.

Pasha K
06-06-2011, 02:50 AM
yeah and I dont understand what is the point of trash talking fighters that he will not ever fight.

mmawolverine
06-06-2011, 03:07 AM
well...he's 100% right about replacing electrolytes the urea in piss is actually a toxin not a good idea to "recycle" i hear there's this drink called gatorade made famous by mike, remember the old commercials "i'd like to be like mike" not machida please say no to drinking piss
anyway i think someone is a little mad at the comments anderson & co. made about him, id rather he direct his comments at anderson, everybody knows lyoto and big nog are two class acts of the highest caliber in this sport.

TBEAR
06-06-2011, 11:19 AM
chael sonnen
I'd beat up Machida on the way to the ring to beat up Anderson, and I'll kick Nogeria's ass in the parking lot on the way to my after party.

He must be high. The way I remeber it, he tapped out to Anderson. So now He thinks he can beat all three in a night? O yeah and Chael until you get a belt or stop cheating, the word Champ should not be in your vocab.

KevoOnTheRadio
06-06-2011, 11:41 AM
http://azsportstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stay_classy.jpg

Cat--Smasher
06-07-2011, 02:36 AM
I am beginning to wonder if the is actually the Hispanic man who called into the Jim Rome show who is sending out all these tweets....

chael sonnen
Greetings from Sao Paolo!I'm already learning the language:special Olympics breakdancing is called "capoiera" and cocaine is called "brunch"
1 hour ago
Twitter (http://twitter.com/)

Pasha K
06-07-2011, 03:02 AM
I really think it is not the real Sonnen who makes all these Tweets.
Maybe it is Chael_Fan?

Kimbo> Rampage
06-07-2011, 03:30 AM
machida and cc would ko sonnen, he would get embarrassed. Lil nog would sub him. A healthy anderson will ko sonnen if they fight again.

Sonnen is cashing checks that his ass cant cash. Challenging a Martial arts legend like segal, he would get his neck chopped and wrist loked into the first death to happen in the octagon.

FCK
06-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Is it just me,

Or is Sonnen actually sealing his own MMA grave in a bath of piss?

The guy just doesn't know the word class. He is picking on the most upstanding of MMA fighters just because he knows they won't answer back. They won't answer back, because Sonnen isn't relevant anymore. Hell I wouldn't be suprised if he doesn't try and make a desperate attempt into comedy soon.

I'd love to see a good youtube video of all the fighters in MMA that Sonnen has ever bashed, take a good old piss on the open grave of Chael's career in MMA. Tastefully shot of course for that fake sense of a "legend" falling short. They could probably spray some testosterone in afterwards too.