PDA

View Full Version : Dana White vs. BloodstainLane

Cat--Smasher
06-06-2011, 02:30 AM
Looks like Dana White and Blood Stain Lane are going at it on Twitter. Blood Stain said he was going to slap Dana so Dana has invited him out to try...

Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/danawhite)

Dana White
@BloodstainLane lol u got bitch slapped!
20 hours ago

Dana White
@BloodstainLane deal, when you see me come slap me.
19 hours ago

Dana White
@BloodstainLane picked the wrong sport to be a goofy attention whore. Should check out curling. Lol
19 hours ago

Dana White
@BloodstainLane we r busy 2 nite u fuckin loser! Its coming and I am SO excited 2 meet u and get "the slap" see u soon geek!
17 hours ago

Dana White
@BloodstainLane phony punk! Go to bed
17 hours ago

Dana White
@BloodstainLane I will buy u a ticket and room to vegas or vancouver and u can meet me and slap me! U in?
17 hours ago

Dana White
@BloodstainLane I am following u. Dm me with ur info and I will fly u out to vegas or vancouver. Let's do this!!!
17 hours ago

I am only posting a few from BSL as he has tweeted like 200 tweets in the last day and I dont want to look through them all

Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/BloodstainLane)

Bloodstain Lane
@danawhite ...shut the fuck up bitch
18 hours ago

BloodstainLane
@danawhite ..I love you too baby girl...sweet dreams cup cake

BloodstainLane
@danawhite ..but Im having fun White Billy Blanks...lets have a cup of coffee one day bro..My treat
17 hours ago

BloodstainLane
@Slack_aka_HBK ...I been a Dana hater for a while...I been calling him out on his business tactics for a while now on youtube
3 hours ago

Bloodstain Lane
@danawhite ...but I want something in writing that I wont be arrested or secuirty be all over me
3 hours ago

I dont know why Dana always give the trolls on Twitter the satisfaction of a response.

*My bad, intended to post this in Noob Jack

CtGreat
06-06-2011, 02:46 AM
Dana, If you keep validating him by responding to him, then he wil NEVER GO AWAY!! Just ignore him so he can become irrelevant.

James Deuce
06-06-2011, 02:53 AM
Dana doesn't understand internet trolls.

IceCold48
06-06-2011, 03:03 AM
war bloodstain

m1ckeykn0x
06-06-2011, 03:07 AM
I think they both have a crush on each other and need to meet up and get a suite in Vegas together, FFS. Get it over already.

Dana seems to dig "gangster" guys who say fuck and bitch a lot while BSL probably has the only Dana White hair-doll that exists.

Pasha K
06-06-2011, 03:21 AM
This is lame and pathetic. When they meet they are going to shake hands and become good friends just like BSL and Jon Jones.

I still like BSL videos but he is becoming annoying, he is receiving way more attention than he deserves. And BTW this just shows how immature is Dana White.

LethalStriker
06-06-2011, 04:19 AM
I don't know why Dana White is so high on Twitter but hates the rest of the internet. If you ask me you have more idiots pre quota on twitter then anywhere else on the internet.

mattc25
06-06-2011, 04:20 AM
This is lame and pathetic. When they meet they are going to shake hands and become good friends just like BSL and Jon Jone

I was just about to say the same thing.

I still like BSL videos but he is becoming annoying, he is receiving way more attention than he deserves. And BTW this just shows how immature is Dana White. Dana White is now giving this guy more than his undeserved 15 minutes of fame. If the UFC want's to claim it's on par with the NFL or any other major sports league for that matter,well then Dana White need's to go quickly. Which is why they're far from achieving this status.

Leucoethiops
06-06-2011, 05:12 AM
Dana, If you keep validating him by responding to him, then he wil NEVER GO AWAY!! Just ignore him so he can become irrelevant.

He's never been relevant... In regards to anyone or anything which/whom matters.

bega
06-06-2011, 05:35 AM
I still like BSL videos but he is becoming annoying, he is receiving way more attention than he deserves. And BTW this just shows how immature is Dana White.

Couldn't agree more. Just because he uses F word a lot (hmm, this sounds lot like Dana) he thinks that gives him a lot of credibility.

Bearded Big Country
06-06-2011, 10:09 AM
Why should I care about this and who Bloodstain Lane is?

Pasha K
06-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Why should I care about this and who Bloodstain Lane is?

type "bloodstain lane" on youtube and you will discover that.

Basically he is a fan that makes videos and rants a lot, he is a huge Zuffa hater and a JMMA lover. He is very knowledgeable as a fan and I agree with most of the things he says, but he has became extremely delusional and he has an extremely high opinion about himself. He basically says that he would kick the ass of anybody despite that he is fat and his fighting technique is...umm...not very impressive from what I have seen in videos.

rough-n-tumble
06-06-2011, 04:13 PM

Oh man, what a phony ass-clown. I didn't know who he was but obviously he has found a way to get himself out there and pick up some fans, so I won't hate on him for that.

And I don't see him slapping anyone over 12yr.

Y2JUBAE
06-06-2011, 04:41 PM
... twitter fight... Probably the lamest thing in history.

Bearded Big Country
06-06-2011, 08:12 PM

Basically he is a fan that makes videos and rants a lot, he is a huge Zuffa hater and a JMMA lover. He is very knowledgeable as a fan and I agree with most of the things he says, but he has became extremely delusional and he has an extremely high opinion about himself. He basically says that he would kick the ass of anybody despite that he is fat and his fighting technique is...umm...not very impressive from what I have seen in videos.

Cant tell if he's just stupid/pissed off 24 7 or if he's trolling....

lwbrewer
06-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Either way Dana's winning as were reading his crap. Drum up a war of words and people will read = cheap publishity. Don't know BSL but no one ever said DW had much in morales

Pasha K
06-07-2011, 02:29 AM
Cant tell if he's just stupid/pissed off 24 7 or if he's trolling....

I want to believe that he is trolling.

Dana wrote on his twitter that BSL got slapped by a UFC manager in the last UFC event and then BSL apologized and said that he was just playing a character and there is a video of that, I actually want to see it lol

TheKidInside
06-07-2011, 02:39 AM
Lane and Malki Kawa had some beef for the longest time. When they met in person they decided to have a grappling match which Lane won. Malki asked for a rematch which Malki won on points, third fight = tie breaker, both Malki and Lane gassed out but Malki claimed he won on points though no one kept score...afters Malki took a pic of RNC-ing Lane and tweeted it and people thought it was "real".

Lane tweeted that he's about to get arrested for "slapping Malki Kawa upside his f-ing head". none of that was real, except Malki being butt hurt for losing the first match :)

Pasha K
06-07-2011, 03:21 AM
So then Dana is lying again when he said that BSL got slapped and then apologized?

Kimbo> Rampage
06-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Id love to see both of them get their ass knocked the fuck out.