PDA

View Full Version : Sonnen blasts Brazil, makes national news

Cat--Smasher
06-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Sonnen blasts Brazil, makes national news

Recently, Chael Sonnen took to Twitter and issued such a torrent of teasing that O Globo, Brazil largest newspaper covered it.

Greetings from Sao Paulo! I'm learning the language: breakdancing in the Special Olympics is called capoiera and cocaine is called brunch

Machida is a gentleman. MMA is very cutthroat, and it's sweet that Lyoto promised to never fight his girlfriend Anderson. That's devotion.

I'd beat up Machida on the way to the ring to beat up Anderson, and I'll kick Nogeria's ass in the parking lot on the way to my after party.

I would never bash karate.Karate produced many MMA champions, most notably..um..Then of course, there's..Wow, I thought this would be easier

Machida is not a bad guy; he's a victim of the Brazilian education system. There are better ways to get electrolytes than drinking piss.

Brazil likes to boast that it's the power seat of MMA, yet it's so-called champions bow to the man behind "Under Siege 2."........ Classy.

I still admire Steven Seagal. Anyone that can be that self-possessed without doing a damn thing to earn it, knows something that I don't.

Yushin and I are in Brazil to follow in Andy's ways. Got ballet shoes, a team of has-beens, even brought a fat talentless celeb for trainer.

I could write a dissertation on this experience:"The Tragic Interplay of Delusion, Insecurity, and Incompetence: the Nog Brothers' Story".

Stay tuned for the sequel, "Help, an Asian Judako is Beating My Ass: The Anderson Silva Story
Sonnen blasts Brazil, makes national news - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/331274/Sonnen-blasts-Brazil-makes-national-news/) - Who picked up the article via Sonnen ataca no Twitter novamente e diz que cocaína é lanche no Brasil | sportv.com (http://sportv.globo.com/site/eventos/combate/noticia/2011/06/sonnen-ataca-no-twitter-novamente-e-diz-que-cocaina-e-lanche-no-brasil.html#esporte-mma)

Google translator tells us:

A "loose cannon" Chael Sonnen on Twitter seems to have no end. After calling Anderson Silva effeminate, Lyoto Machida mock and say that Brazil is a country of elite MMA, Sonnen shot Tuesday against the country and Team Nogueira fighter Brazilian team.

The American fighter, who is training with Yushin Okami for the fight with Silva at UFC Rio, in Brazil would be to follow the Japanese, who participates in the press conference to announce the event, next week. In his first message of the day in microblogging, Sonnen said he landed in Sao Paulo and appealed to the old prejudices about the country:

- Greetings from Sao Paulo! I'm learning the language: dance break the Paralympics is called "capoiera" (sic) and cocaine is called "brunch" (snack between breakfast and lunch).

Later, he was posted Sonnen with Okami in the footsteps of Anderson in Brazil, how to start a more provocative way to "effeminate" in Brazil. Left up for Team Nogueira, Minotauro Nogueira and brothers, and the actor Steven Seagal, who helped train Silva and Machida.

- I bought ballet shoes, a team of has-beens (an expression denoting "outdated"), brought up a fat celebrity without talent as a coach - he wrote.

http://www.armchairjocks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/chael-sonnen.jpg

*I know some of this is posted in Noob Jack but figured since the Brazillian media has picked up on Chael's antics it has gotten stepped it to a whole new level. Also, Does this confirm it is in fact Chael's real twatter account?

Pasha K
06-09-2011, 12:39 AM
LOL, one day he is going to get his ass kicked, he should maybe stop talking shit about Brazil.

CanaanCreed
06-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Please, oh please Chael...say that shit while walking through a favela. By the way, when is your next fight? Oh, that's right...

Y2JUBAE
06-09-2011, 01:15 AM
LOL! Funny stuff.

Is he going to be in Yushin's corner at UFC Brazil? I will order that PPV just to see that alone~!!!!!

xdevilhawk138x
06-09-2011, 01:23 AM
WHERES WILLPUNISHER?? He be on this!

mma #1 fan
06-09-2011, 01:31 AM
its all fun and games till he get his dick cut off and stuck up his ass then dropped off in the middle of the jungle

noahm
06-09-2011, 01:32 AM
LOL, one day he is going to get his ass kicked, he should maybe stop talking shit about Brazil.

The thing is, Chael is one of those guys that a beating won't matter. He'd just deny that he even fought. The guy is a delusional, attention-starved egomaniac. Those kind of people can't be reasoned with via an ass kicking.

JimmyMoore
06-09-2011, 01:43 AM

Esp while IN Brazil.

I will say that I think this is one of his better rants. I thought the beating up Machida on they way to beat up Silva while beating up Nog at the afterparty was particularly effective.

What is going to kill Sonnen is after he retires and no one pays attention to what he says. I honestly think he will be in serious trouble. Dude NEEDS attention and is willing to go to drastic measures to get it.

Sakara=Excitement
06-09-2011, 01:46 AM
Epic.

beau420
06-09-2011, 01:57 AM
Brazilians are going crazy too

Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/sonnench)

Click beside on of his posts like -

40 minutes and not one tatted up tough guy. Come on Sao Paolo, send anybody you want. Just don't send anybody you like...

@sonnench you are a shame to your country......not to mention a cheater and a criminal..fuck......you.....you piece of shit
@sonnench the steroids are making u stupid. Somebody take this guy's phone from him. Making Americans look dumb and arrogant.
@sonnench The pinnacle of his career was losing a battle won. And DOPED! You are a trash!

I have a feeling the UFC is going to drop him before they head to Brazil. They should think about distancing themselves....guess his contract is on hold right now...but is that enough?

I hope that people in Brazil won't hate all Quest fighters....or all American fighters because of a guy like Chael.

KevoOnTheRadio
06-09-2011, 02:08 AM
Please, oh please Chael...say that shit while walking through a favela. By the way, when is your next fight? Oh, that's right...

He doesnt have the balls.

snakebite
06-09-2011, 02:29 AM
Ok so the only person who could be more fucking pathetic and retarded as chael sonnen is someone who worships the guy and supports him no matter what he says or does, as well as longing to be his gimp. Hmmm wonder who that is.... (Cough) chael fan... (cough).....

LefthookStcrook
06-09-2011, 02:46 AM
Anyone know of a reported case of a single MMA fighter starting a war lol? Hmmm Oregon Vs Sao Paulo, yeah not even close lol

Sonnens shittalk has just escalated to a whole new level, a level I didnt even know exsisted. Im all down for shit talk and getting a good hype going, but calling out fighters you'll never fight, and dissing whole countries while your at it, is a bit of a "STFU moment" for sure.

Id like to hear him respond to some of those twitters lol.

fuzzrocks5285
06-09-2011, 04:58 AM
the segal part had me lol

UFC-chef/Hughes-fan
06-09-2011, 05:44 AM
O Chael you give me a reason to get out of bed some mornings lol. God i hope someone kicks his ass soon.

CtGreat
06-09-2011, 05:53 AM
I hope Chael gets slipped a ruffie at a bar and wakes up in the middle of the Favalas. Fight your way out of that shit Mr. Sonnen.

Kimbo> Rampage
06-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Like I said many times. Chael has denied having a twitter countless times. I think he does have one but you never know. Wouldn't it be funny if it was the work of chael fan?

YukonJordan
06-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Moments like this are rare times I almost sign up to Twitter. Classic stuff by Sonnen. The guy is an ignorant direspectful ass but he doesn't try to hide it. Got to respect that in some way at least for being consistent.

And if anyone is actually offended by a obvious fucktard like Sonnen they need to reconsider who's opinion they take into account.

JCVD
06-09-2011, 01:35 PM
I know i know he's a disrespectful shite but he does send me into a fit of giggles. Not so much about the Brazil stuff but that shit about Seagal is hella funny! Although i gotta say after that tirade&it been publicised in the national newspaper if he walks out with Okami at the Rio event, he's got Incredible Hulk size gonads!

dgil
06-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Like I said many times. Chael has denied having a twitter countless times. I think he does have one but you never know. Wouldn't it be funny if it was the work of chael fan?

I was going to bring this up, hasn't Chael stated he doesn't have a twitter? I know he could easily be lying about having one, or not having one, but is there any proof that this is really Chael?

KevoOnTheRadio
06-09-2011, 03:46 PM
I was going to bring this up, hasn't Chael stated he doesn't have a twitter? I know he could easily be lying about having one, or not having one, but is there any proof that this is really Chael?

No reason to believe its not his. Hard to believe anything he says though.

beau420
06-09-2011, 05:58 PM

Most definitely....probably is, but he isn't rebutting it....and I wouldn't be surprised if he has someone in his camp posting them.

Twitter is great for 2 things....whoever this Sonnen is and Tito vs Jenna fights....

CtGreat
06-09-2011, 07:30 PM
No reason to believe its not his. Hard to believe anything he says though.

Chael has so far lied about his "TRT" use, got busted for money laundering, and then took a plea bargain/placed the blame on the other people so he would get out of trouble; I see no reason to believe him when he says its not his twitter account, just more trolling. The crap he says on there is consistent with everything else he has ever said; also, both Joe Rogan and Ariel Helwani follow that account on twitter.

Then again, on april fools I got a bunch of people on here to actually believe that a post I made up dissing Bisping was from Chael, (Masscoe even put it as his sig for a while!!) so maybe it's just a really good fake like mine was haha :laughing4:

KevoOnTheRadio
06-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Chael has so far lied about his "TRT" use, got busted for money laundering, and then took a plea bargain/placed the blame on the other people so he would get out of trouble;

Don't forget about "That Hispanic sounding guy"

Kimbo> Rampage
06-09-2011, 07:51 PM

Lol thats the best one. And how he claimed that lance Armstrong gave himself cancer. Chael has a very distinct voice, to say it was a Hispanic sounding guy...

CtGreat
06-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Lol thats the best one. And how he claimed that lance Armstrong gave himself cancer. Chael has a very distinct voice, to say it was a Hispanic sounding guy...

Actually....I've also been very skeptical of Armstrong, and his 37 different types of cancer he developed. Even more so now that more and more allegations have risen against him. Call me skeptical/pessimistic, but....:huh:

HAHA how could I forget about that one!

pimpslappd
06-09-2011, 09:55 PM
I fuckin love talking shit right back to Sonnen on twitter, its entertaining when he actually responds to ya. Latest one is Tales of the Unemployment Line: The Chael Sonnen Story. He responded with a Ha! nice.

Surprisingly I do get a kick out of him though and want to see him back fighting. Its just fun though.

Cat--Smasher
06-11-2011, 08:42 PM
chael sonnen
You can get the Team Sonnen shirt I'm wearing in the photo here: Green Light Daily (http://t.co/2vFgOgk) Only have a thousand of them.
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

chael sonnen
Everyone is asking about my broken nose, here you go. About like Rich every time he fights Andy. IMG-20110610-011031.jpg picture by sonnench - Photobucket (http://pbckt.com/pw.UJ0l96)
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa367/sonnench/IMG-20110610-011031.jpg?t=1307805922

chael sonnen
Yushin and I go back to civilzation tomorrow. Thanks for everything, Brazil. It was like camping in Compton.
15 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

chael sonnen
Hey Anderson, stick to what your country does best; like soccer or harboring infectious disease. Oh, and tell Lyoto that I'M CALLING HIM OUT
9 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

IceCold48
06-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Brazilians are going crazy too

Click beside on of his posts like -

I have a feeling the UFC is going to drop him before they head to Brazil. They should think about distancing themselves....guess his contract is on hold right now...but is that enough?

I hope that people in Brazil won't hate all Quest fighters....or all American fighters because of a guy like Chael.

chael is awesome they wont cut him he is the ultimate villan, an exciting fighter who is one of the best in the world at his weight, and he is hilarious.

people love to hate the guy and he brings it i highly doubt they let him go.

KevoOnTheRadio
06-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Such a douche.

IceCold48
06-12-2011, 01:00 AM
Such a douche.

me?

Sniggles
06-12-2011, 01:27 AM
But of course he meant you.

KevoOnTheRadio
06-12-2011, 01:48 AM
me?

But of course he meant you.

Hahaha no dude, not you. I was talking about Small Balls.