PDA

View Full Version : strikefore grand prix

thefirm0
06-19-2011, 06:20 PM
does anyone else still feel fedor is going to win this thing? i see barnett failing a test/injury/not getting licensed/missing his flight at some point with fedor stepping in and taking this muh.

last night watching it we discussed this, we were drunk, but i still believe.

Leucoethiops
06-19-2011, 06:55 PM
does anyone else still feel fedor is going to win this thing? i see barnett failing a test/injury/not getting licensed/missing his flight at some point with fedor stepping in and taking this muh.

I never felt that Fedor was going to win the tournament... I did feel however that he would end up back in the running after his loss to Silva, but now I don't even feel as though that will happen.

thefirm0
06-19-2011, 10:08 PM
I never felt that Fedor was going to win the tournament... I did feel however that he would end up back in the running after his loss to Silva, but now I don't even feel as though that will happen.

although highly unlikely i think he might get back in, the only thing is they did do reserve fights so i guess if anyone gets back in its those guys, griggs, cormier, but still if he devastates hendo, then they might try some tricky shit and throw him in.

Pasha K
06-20-2011, 12:18 AM
It is possible if one of the 4 left fighters injures himself or something.
But the chances of him winning the GP are very very slim.

First of all we have to wait and see his match against Hendo, a lot of things can happen after that.

Secondly I sincerely hope he does not go back to the tournament, because everybody will bitch about how he was eliminated so he should not be fighting anymore in the GP. In few words the haters are going to bash him more than ever, and the worst part of it is that they are going to be right.

LefthookStcrook
06-20-2011, 02:43 AM
Lol keep dreaming dude.

I love Fedor as much as the next guy, but his best days are from behind him. He wouldn't win the SF GP.

He already had the chance to achieve this, and failed miserably.

Fedor winning the GP, as an alternate, is just wishfull thinking, like really wishfull thinking. In my respectful opinon.

Kimbo> Rampage
06-20-2011, 07:03 PM

That would suck if barnett got injured or failed a test yet again. But fedor back in the tournament would be great. He would beat Sergei with ease and have a very tough fight with either AO or Bigfoot.

I wouldnt bet on it.

snakebite
06-21-2011, 06:58 AM
Anything is possible, I do believe fedor would beat AO using his speed and ground work. He would also beat sergei, another Bigfoot fight is a toss up. I think barnett gives him the moat trouble out of anyone.

likebutta
06-21-2011, 07:13 AM
It's between Barnett and Sergei