PDA

View Full Version : Chael attacks Wandy on Twitter - Predicts Leben to Win

Cat--Smasher
06-24-2011, 10:01 PM
chael sonnen
Chris Callahan once said, "Wand is the God of violence; he is Ares." News flash: the old Gods are dead and I am their usurper.
10 hours ago

chael sonnen
Axe Murderer, my Ass. I'm more intimidated by Axe Body Spay.
22 Jun

chael sonnen
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy ringside seats to Wandy's next humiliating loss, and that's pretty much the same thing.19 Jun

chael sonnen
I'm sorry that the brilliance of my words goes over your heads.I'm not going to stop being an eagle just because I am surrounded by turkeys.
18 Jun
Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/sonnench)

Spoon
06-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Chael without a license to fight = the most infamous keyboard warrior of all time.

He had plenty of time to man up and talk shit to Wanderlei's face, when Wanderlei gave him a verbal lesson in respect, before his fight with Anderson Silva. Now that he know he'll likely never have a chance to fight Wanderlei, he suddenly has a lot to say. Not that it's surprising.

KevoOnTheRadio
06-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Nutless troll.

TBEAR
06-24-2011, 10:59 PM
WTF

Wandy would prob get beat by Chael (a UD of course), but Wandy deserves--all MMA fighters and fans-- respect. If a fighter or fan does not respect Wandy then they need a history lesson. Wandy is a warrior and deserves more. Fine, call him out, but why the hell is a guy without a fight (or the ability to fight in most states) that has ZERO triangle def, and cheats disrespecting anyone.

Chael needs to STFU

JayBird
06-25-2011, 12:42 AM
Chael must be pretty desperate for attention. Everyone loves Wanderlei and Chael knows it. He's just trying to piggyback onto Wand because of Wand's upcoming fight. Pathetic. Now The Axe-Murderer will have to answer stupid questions about Chael Sonnen's twitter page instead of real questions about how Chris Leben is afraid of him.

"I'm not going to stop being an eagle just because I am surrounded by turkeys" -- this I actually chuckled at.

IceCold48
06-25-2011, 12:48 AM
im a big chael fan but his last 2 tweets that he just made are bashing pride and that doesnt sit well with this jmma nut-hugger.

rivethead
06-25-2011, 01:34 AM
I don't know if I've ever said this before, but twitter sucks, and the people who use it suck.

rh

Sakara=Excitement
06-25-2011, 05:20 AM
I don't know if I've ever said this before, but twitter sucks, and the people who use it suck.

rh

A fucking men brother.

m1ckeykn0x
06-25-2011, 07:09 AM
I'll never make a twitter account.

DAMN, I can't wait to see Chael fight again FOR FS! This man needs to fight a lot. More fighting, less talking.

Cat--Smasher
06-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Chael is still at it... Going at Wandy and now Big Foot Silva!

chael sonnen
Quit begging Poker Sponsors - Poker Staking for Online and Live Poker | Sponsorship Online (http://www.pokersponsors.org) for money. The only way you are going to get a sponsor is to join AA.
26 Jun

chael sonnen
Watch yourself Antonio.You think I give a dam that you are a HWT? I've pushed people your size out of the way looking for somebody to fight.
25 Jun Ha Ha this one is good.

chael sonnen
Wand wins 22 fights in Japan!! In related news, Hulk Hogan pins the Iron Sheik.
24 Jun

chael sonnen
You beat 22 men in a row over in Japan, and can't beat 2 straight in the US... Big difference when the refs not wearing an earpiece.
24 Jun

0mega1
06-28-2011, 08:11 PM
if only the courts would have made it illegal for Chael to use any kind of social networking device, then i wouldnt have to hear pathetic attempts to get attention. i love how Chael thinks he is so tough and acts/talks like he's never lost a fight before, news flash for Chael: u aint that good!

Chael is one those fighters that I would love to see flat-backed on the canvas with his legs twitching or holding onto a broken limb.:grinsmile1:

edit: I would love to see Bigfoot smash the shit out of Chael. I would pay good money to see that!

IceCold48
06-28-2011, 08:14 PM
WAR WAND chael is just funny no one takes hims seriously he thinks all the pride fans hate him because hes a wrestler which isnt even true but that is why he is constantly bashing these guys because he wants to piss off the people who he thinks hate him to begin with. im always going to be a chael fan after the whole anderson silva thing.

KevoOnTheRadio
06-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Dude needs a hobby, other then trolling twitter.

EDIT: And for the record, Big Foot would be Sonnen within an inch of his life.

Cat--Smasher
06-28-2011, 08:44 PM
if only the courts would have made it illegal for Chael to use any kind of social networking device, then i wouldnt have to hear pathetic attempts to get attention. i love how Chael thinks he is so tough and acts/talks like he's never lost a fight before, news flash for Chael: u aint that good!

Chael is one those fighters that I would love to see flat-backed on the canvas with his legs twitching or holding onto a broken limb.:grinsmile1:

edit: I would love to see Bigfoot smash the shit out of Chael. I would pay good money to see that!

Well the funny thing is, you dont "have to hear pathetic attempts to get attention". You clicked on the thread to read what Chael had to say. No one is forcing you to read or follow Chael Sonnen's Twitter :grinsmile1:.

His recent shit talk is no where near the awsomeness it was during his Anderson Silva period but I still find it entertaining.

Twitter bonus.. does anyone remember this? I think Chael could use the money these days. I am sure it has been a while since he seen a pay day.

Kimbo> Rampage
06-28-2011, 10:46 PM
He loves calling fighters out while not being able to fight. Its one thing to call out wand. I dont like how he doesnt show respect to wand, a legend of mma. I would say that he would get a UD over him by taking him down. talking lightly of wands opponents of that time. Not all of them were up top par. But imagine what guys like Rampage or Arona would do to chael. He would get ktfo bad by rampage and subbed very fast by arona.

Calling out fighters in higher divisions he knows he would never be able to fight. Big foot would kill him. Imagine bigfoot landing a double leg on chael. Who is horrible off of his back and having somebody bigfoots size on top of him. Id love to see some of these fights he has wanted come true and see how much he talks after getting destroyed by rampage, evans, jones, bigfoot...

0mega1
06-28-2011, 11:29 PM
Well the funny thing is, you dont "have to hear pathetic attempts to get attention". You clicked on the thread to read what Chael had to say. No one is forcing you to read or follow Chael Sonnen's Twitter :grinsmile1:.

His recent shit talk is no where near the awsomeness it was during his Anderson Silva period but I still find it entertaining.

Twitter bonus.. does anyone remember this? I think Chael could use the money these days. I am sure it has been a while since he seen a pay day.

i dont follow his or anybody's twitter for that matter, i just click on these threads to see the stupid shit that comes out of his mouth (or off his keyboard i should say). I think its funny and pathetic that the guy says the stupidest shit with no intention of backing it up.
And Im baffled that people actually find him entertaining and actually follow his twitter.:confusedsmilie:

MrSpanky
06-28-2011, 11:46 PM
I think Chael would beat Wanderlei. He would take him down and GNP him. So if the time came for Chael to back up the smack he's talking in a fight, I think he would.

Thamob
06-29-2011, 01:17 AM
Sounds like that kid who's always hiding on the other side of the fence calling everybody out " Ya, you're lucky this fence is here or I'd kick your ass"

Cat--Smasher
06-29-2011, 02:45 AM
i dont follow his or anybody's twitter for that matter, i just click on these threads to see the stupid shit that comes out of his mouth (or off his keyboard i should say).

Whats the difference between this and following his Twitter :grinsmile1:.

dbader08
06-29-2011, 03:22 AM
I really think the roids have got to this dude's head, it seems like he hates everyone in the world that doesn't train at team quest.

0mega1
06-29-2011, 03:40 AM
Whats the difference between this and following his Twitter :grinsmile1:.

alright, you got me. I cant help myself... Im addicted to idiots saying stupid shit.

Usually im at work and ive already read all the post that interest me, so im like "alright lets see what this small balled, narcasistic, cheating sac of shit has to say" so I click on it.:grinsmile1:

Kimbo> Rampage
06-29-2011, 06:07 AM
alright, you got me. I cant help myself... Im addicted to idiots saying stupid shit.

Usually im at work and ive already read all the post that interest me, so im like "alright lets see what this small balled, narcasistic, cheating sac of shit has to say" so I click on it.:grinsmile1:

Got to agree. His antics do work in some way. He is going for the "cant ignore me" type of publicity. where people are either fans of his or want to see him get beatdown, but none that dont have an opinion of him. It would help sell some of his fights.

I think Chael would beat Wanderlei. He would take him down and GNP him. So if the time came for Chael to back up the smack he's talking in a fight, I think he would.

Yes, he would most likely beat wand. But what about the others that he has called out? He would get killed by guys like lesnar, bigfoot, rampage, jones...

Xtremo
06-29-2011, 06:43 AM

rh

Na it's pretty good cuz I follow this soccer news thing and they report EVERYTHING faster than other soccer news web pages...Other than that, I also like when fighters upload interesting photos or other famous people.

initial_zen
06-29-2011, 08:01 AM
chael might be able to beat him in the octagon, but wanderlei is one of the people i would never want to have to fight on the streets lol. Can you just imagine his stomps onto the concrete.

JadedX
06-29-2011, 09:42 AM
lol at Chael Sonnen. Legend!

Haha, exactly. He'll probably make some brokeback half ass lame excuse.

lol, told you @Cat-Smasher ;-)

Na it's pretty good cuz I follow this soccer news thing and they report EVERYTHING faster than other soccer news web pages...Other than that, I also like when fighters upload interesting photos or other famous people.
rh was talking out of his ass, lol. There is an MMANews twitter account, hello!?!?!

I've a Twitter account, but haven't used it in a over a year. Actually, I got on it one time this year, which was when a buddy pointed out to me Jon Fitch's ratarded comments, which i'm sure rh will say that Dana White and/or Zuffa had put him up to it. lol, right. I've not been on it since, though - it isn't bad as most ass-hats make it out to be, it's just boring.

initial_zen
06-29-2011, 09:55 AM
i just want to say that your sig puts a smile on my face lol. I dont like king mo but that quote is classic

Sakara=Excitement
06-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Chael would put a hurting on Wandy and might possibly finish him.

initial_zen
06-29-2011, 12:05 PM
Chael would put a hurting on Wandy and might possibly finish him.

dunno about that last part.. when was the last time chael finished a fight, where he was the victor? im drawing blanks.

scottsec
06-29-2011, 02:49 PM
I love how everyone calls out Wandy now.....not 5 years ago. Sonnen is a disgrace to the sport. Honestly i didnt think he could be any lamer than he already was but he is.....direspecting Wandy is a sad attempt for some attention...pitiful.

FCK
06-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Man I think we need a dedicated section on this forum just for Chael's tweets.

Its 90% pure opinionated bullshit derived from the fact he has tiny balls, and probably a childs penis to match.

I'm pretty sick of hearing Chael's rants, but I'm an optimist, and I like to check in to see if Chael has slipped up into the higher levels of human society from a "massive dick head" to just an "annoying fool" but he keeps finding a new low for himself. Soon I'll just give up.

0mega1
06-29-2011, 06:37 PM

rh was talking out of his ass, lol. There is an MMANews twitter account, hello!?!?!

I've a Twitter account, but haven't used it in a over a year. Actually, I got on it one time this year, which was when a buddy pointed out to me Jon Fitch's ratarded comments, which i'm sure rh will say that Dana White and/or Zuffa had put him up to it. lol, right. I've not been on it since, though - it isn't bad as most ass-hats make it out to be, it's just boring.

:confusedsmilie: i thought it was a reasonable excuse...:fuckoff:

Cat--Smasher
06-29-2011, 08:29 PM

Exactly, Twitter is getting the news out faster than the media.

Also, why do I want to read some shitty article based off a couple "Tweets" I could have just read first person on Twitter? Minus the bias and subjectivity of the reporter or media outlet which presents itself in most articles.

Twitter can be lame as fuck if you are looking at the wrong shit but it is a great source of information when you follow the right people. The whole Twitter sucks band wagon following behind RH is full of people who claim Twitter sucks but yet read all the Twitter threads and articles based off Tweets. RHs "Twitter sucks" which are guaranteed to follow most Twitter related threads are funny cuz its from the original source but everyone else..... hmmm:animal2:.

Funny thing is before I started posting I would never have checked out Twitter... I think I may even have made fun of a few buddies who talked about twitter back in the day but now that its blowing up among mma fighters / ufc bonuses - its the future (jk kinda). And now the more people shit talk it on here the more I like posting quality info from Twitter:devilsmilie:.

Shit the news of Marquardt being fired was released off Twitter. Yes, stupid move on Dana's part but it is what it is...

Ha ha I agree, the majority of it is pretty boring but some of the characters in MMA definitely make it worth spending the 5 minutes to surf.

Its 90% pure opinionated bullshit derived from the fact he has tiny balls, and probably a childs penis to match.

I'm pretty sick of hearing Chael's rants, but I'm an optimist, and I like to check in to see if Chael has slipped up into the higher levels of human society from a "massive dick head" to just an "annoying fool" but he keeps finding a new low for himself. Soon I'll just give up.

So Chael has accomplishing what he has obviously set out to do... be the ultimate MMA heel. Look how many of you check out his outlandish claims just to hate him even more the guy you love to hate. Man, if Chael cannot get relicensed I say he makes the cross over to WWE... I think I would actually check it out then, for real!

Cat--Smasher
06-29-2011, 08:56 PM
chael sonnen
I can finally get back to the most important thing in my life. Defending my Middleweight Championship.
11 hours ago

And boom, he is back at it with a doozy.

dbader08
06-29-2011, 10:45 PM
he's living in dreamland, he can't handle not being a champion here in the real life. Its to bad for him theres someone better than him named Anderson Silva...I also think Vitor could ko him, Chael could just as much grind on him though. I think Wandy and Chael would be a good fight. Wandy's not exactly the guy who gets worn down from a tough fight, hes always in great shape with very good cardio and every time they are on the feet Chael is in danger of being hurt very badly imo. He has better TDD, overall wrestling, and is physically stronger than Anderson.

JadedX
07-04-2011, 11:46 AM

You've seen Chael's balls? now that's some brokeback backdoor shit right there, Felicia.

:confusedsmilie: i thought it was a reasonable excuse...:fuckoff:
lol, only if you were talking out of your ass per usual, then okay.

Exactly, Twitter is getting the news out faster than the media.

Also, why do I want to read some shitty article based off a couple "Tweets" I could have just read first person on Twitter? Minus the bias and subjectivity of the reporter or media outlet which presents itself in most articles.

Twitter can be lame as fuck if you are looking at the wrong shit but it is a great source of information when you follow the right people. The whole Twitter sucks band wagon following behind RH is full of people who claim Twitter sucks but yet read all the Twitter threads and articles based off Tweets. RHs "Twitter sucks" which are guaranteed to follow most Twitter related threads are funny cuz its from the original source but everyone else..... hmmm:animal2:.

Funny thing is before I started posting I would never have checked out Twitter... I think I may even have made fun of a few buddies who talked about twitter back in the day but now that its blowing up among mma fighters / ufc bonuses - its the future (jk kinda). And now the more people shit talk it on here the more I like posting quality info from Twitter:devilsmilie:.

Shit the news of Marquardt being fired was released off Twitter. Yes, stupid move on Dana's part but it is what it is...

Ha ha I agree, the majority of it is pretty boring but some of the characters in MMA definitely make it worth spending the 5 minutes to surf.

So Chael has accomplishing what he has obviously set out to do... be the ultimate MMA heel. Look how many of you check out his outlandish claims just to hate him even more the guy you love to hate. Man, if Chael cannot get relicensed I say he makes the cross over to WWE... I think I would actually check it out then, for real!
QFT!

Pasha K
07-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Unfortunately now Chael will laugh at Wandy more than ever.
But Fact is that Wand will always be remembered as a legend, Chael will be remembered as a troll.

Dan
07-04-2011, 10:52 PM
At first I thought 'oh Chael obviously wants his next fight to be Wandy', and my initial thoughts were that it makes no sense (rankings-wise), then I realised 'oh wait...it's Chael. He doesn't want to fight the guy, he just loves to rant off on everyone and anyone.'

I'm not bashing Chael, I'm a fan (sort of...)

Cat--Smasher
07-04-2011, 11:16 PM
chael sonnen
Happy 4th of July, where we celebrate our domination over Brazil...Wait, that's every day. See what I did there? EAGLE STATUS, turkeys!!
14 hours ago

Pasha K
07-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Again his tweet makes no sense. He is 1-4 against Brazilian fighters.

Cat--Smasher
07-05-2011, 11:32 PM
And more shots at Lyoto.....

chael sonnen
I don't seek training advice from actors for the same reason I don't seek health advice from strippers.
22 hours ago

chael sonnen
Lyoto, don't feel bad that you don't have the belt. You still have that little cotton one my nephew has.
23 hours ago

Pasha K
07-06-2011, 02:03 AM
LOL, well about Seagal I agree, and I hope Chael makes more fun about him.

About the belt, at least machida knows how does it feel to have a UFC belt around his waist, Chael does not know that and will never know.

JadedX
07-09-2011, 10:21 AM
twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/sonnench)

and more shots at lyoto.....

twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/sonnench)
roflmfao!!!!!