PDA

View Full Version : Nate Marquardt (allegedly) bashes Dana on Twitter

IceCold48
06-26-2011, 02:45 AM
An Interesting Private Message Nate Marquardt Sent Me During Our Little “Beef”
Posted on June 26, 2011 by BloodstainLane

About 8 months ago when I was in the midst of my little twitter “beef” with Nate Marquardt, I threw the kitchen sink at him including swipes at him,his camp and his boss Dana White, as we are going back and forth on our timeline I get a DM from Nate Marquardt saying:

“By the way I agree with everything you say about Dana, Unfortunately we have to keep our mouths shut because he pays the bills”

read the rest of the article the last paragraph explains a lot

An Interesting Private Message Nate Marquardt Sent Me During Our Little “Beef” | Team Takeover – MMA Kickboxing Boxing Combat Sports (http://teamtakeover.tv/an-interesting-private-message-nate-marquardt-sent-me-during-our-little-beef/)

this is very interesting. while i very much disagree with BSL's assessment that dana was looking for an excuse to cut nate, i know him and followed him for a while and he is a good dude who doesnt make shit up. he may be biased, foul mouthed and troll a lot but when hes being serious hes real talk. and i guarantee that he would take a screenshot of the message if he is put under fire for this.

WileyThaOne
06-26-2011, 03:15 AM
yeah i also follow his twitter even know i dont like him.. but i did read that and im not sure whether to believe it or not but i think if we just give it more time the whole truth is gonna come out somewhere im sure ariel helwani might break the news in the next few days or something im just gonna wait it out and see what happens

end it with a left
06-26-2011, 08:40 AM
i really can't wait til the reasoning behind this shit comes out. I would think it would have to be a good reason to release such a high profile fighter in Marquardt and I would really like to know what that reason is

rivethead
06-26-2011, 12:49 PM
OK, so I finally watched a bloodstain lain video, and it was godawful.

As far as I can tell, his mere existence is a study in parasitic waste. He's the paris hilton of MMA. He's famous for absolutely nothing but cashing in on a subculture that elevates personalities without evaluating whether they have merit or not.

Oh, and hearsay gets noobjacked.

rh

Pasha K
06-26-2011, 06:06 PM
I think it was a stupid move by Marquadt.

So some Internet fan talks shit about Nate and Dana and then Nate goes and tells him "I agree that my boss is an asshole, but unfortunately I can´t say it in public because he pays me".

I would never tell to any person that my boss is a douchebag (even less to some Internet fan), even if I thought he is.

dj triple
06-27-2011, 12:58 AM
maybe dana made a deal with scott and traded nate for nick.

m1ckeykn0x
06-27-2011, 01:31 AM
OK, so I finally watched a bloodstain lain video, and it was godawful.

As far as I can tell, his mere existence is a study in parasitic waste. He's the paris hilton of MMA. He's famous for absolutely nothing but cashing in on a subculture that elevates personalities without evaluating whether they have merit or not.

Oh, and hearsay gets noobjacked.

rh

:worship: