PDA

View Full Version : Diego Sanchez Not Impressed with Charlie Brenneman or Rick Story

Cat--Smasher
06-29-2011, 07:17 PM
Diego Sanchez Not Impressed with Charlie Brenneman or Rick Story

Here is Sanchez’s scouting report from late Monday night (via Twitter):

Watched the fights tonight was not impressed with the welterweights at all!

I’m just saying watch the fight neither of them looked sharp in any area blue belt ground game weak GNP wrestling was nit good either

Even the conditioning and pace were weak I’m just saying from a technical point of view. Top welterweight’s??? I say not
Brenneman took the Story fight on one days notice. As far as “Horror,” he accepted the bout against Nate Marquardt just three weeks after beating Thiago Alves at UFC 130.
http://www.mmaconvert.com/wp-content/uploads/post-images/diego_sanchez_after_penn.jpg
Diego Sanchez Not Impressed with Charlie Brenneman or Rick Story | 5thRound.com (http://www.5thround.com/80041/diego-sanchez-not-impressed-with-charlie-brenneman-or-rick-story/)

0mega1
06-29-2011, 07:30 PM
Ya, well i wasn't impressed with how you got your ass kicked by Martin Kampmann and proceeded to actually agree with the whack ass decision that was gifted to you. Man up and admit that you got picked apart, your face looked like a hamburger patty for pete's sake. I used to like Diego... not so much now. God I hope Hughes gives you some brutal GnP.

Cat--Smasher
06-30-2011, 05:42 AM
Ya, well i wasn't impressed with how you got your ass kicked by Martin Kampmann and proceeded to actually agree with the whack ass decision that was gifted to you. Man up and admit that you got picked apart, your face looked like a hamburger patty for pete's sake. I used to like Diego... not so much now. God I hope Hughes gives you some brutal GnP.

Ha ha ya thats kind of why its posted in Noob Jack... Along with the fact Diego is shit talking over Twitter about a fight not all that relevant to him at this point, not to mention he is tied up in a fight with Hughes.

dbader08
06-30-2011, 05:55 AM
He also lost a handy decision to John Hathaway. He needs to focus on his fight with Hughes, its not going to be an easy one.

macewen
06-30-2011, 06:04 AM
i hate diego....but i think he beats either of those two

Rumble
06-30-2011, 06:14 AM
At least that was entertaining to read. Relevant? Not at all, but funny. Some of these guys think they are way more important than they really are.

LefthookStcrook
06-30-2011, 06:26 AM

Haha I agree with all of this, except I think Diego is going to beat Hughes :huh:

Id love to see Hughes put a whooping on Diego though. Itd give Hughes a solid win after the Penn fight, and I get to see Diego get beat up lol.

And dont get me wrong its not that I hate Sanchez, as a fighter I think hes very exciting, the first round of Guida/Sanchez is about as crazy as you can get. Im just not a big fan of him as a person lol.

I think it was the flood of shirtless pics and gifs that did it for me lol.

Rumble
06-30-2011, 06:30 AM
Haha I agree with all of this, except I think Diego is going to beat Hughes :huh:

Id love to see Hughes put a whooping on Diego though. Itd give Hughes a solid win after the Penn fight, and I get to see Diego get beat up lol.

And dont get me wrong its not that I hate Sanchez, as a fighter I think hes very exciting, the first round of Guida/Sanchez is about as crazy as you can get. Im just not a big fan of him as a person lol.

I think it was the flood of shirtless pics and gifs that did it for me lol.

yea, there was a little too much brotality (bro mentality) going on in those photos for my liking as well.

Kimbo> Rampage
06-30-2011, 06:52 AM
story fights off of heart and will not stop, no matter how much he gets beat on. Often looking sloppy. Reminds me a lot of diego. They would both get destroyed by better ww's.

IceCold48
06-30-2011, 07:35 AM

the hathaway fight disgusted me. he completely didnt even try to get in shape completely disrespected his opponents skills and rightfully got his shit wrecked. i used to like him to now i hate him.

baba
06-30-2011, 07:46 AM
i used to like him to now i hate him.

I feel the exact same way minus the "used to like him" part..

:grinsmile1:

mma #1 fan
06-30-2011, 08:19 AM
the hathaway fight disgusted me. he completely didnt even try to get in shape completely disrespected his opponents skills and rightfully got his shit wrecked. i used to like him to now i hate him.

Spot on. It was fun to watch !!!

m1ckeykn0x
06-30-2011, 08:37 AM
The pic in the post made me :laughing4: after reading the title of the thread.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
06-30-2011, 06:53 PM
Again, this is coming from the guy whose gameplan is catch the other fighter's fist with your face until he gets tired. I haven't been imprezzed with Diego in a long time, just not an intelligent gameplanner.

end it with a left
06-30-2011, 07:07 PM
well as my sig says I'm Ken Flo and Diaz fans and unfortunately he's beat them both so he's not a popular person in my book. Ill give him that he's an exciting fighter but imo Story and Brennaman both out wrestle him to a decision.