PDA

View Full Version : Wanderlei Silva feels 'ashamed' for losing at UFC 132

m1ckeykn0x
07-06-2011, 01:33 AM
MiddleEasy.com | Wanderlei Silva feels 'ashamed' for losing at UFC 132 (http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5136:wanderlei-silva-feels-ashamed-for-losing-at-ufc-132&catid=34:organizations)

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/dayneFS/wandyrevenge.jpg

What a sad day for MMA when Wanderlei Silva admits that he was so ashamed from being KO'd by Chris Leben that he cried...

I know Wandy wants to have quite a few more fights before he retires but I just want to see Wandy end his career on a good note and retire. I hate to say it but I don't want him to turn into Mirko.

The8thPlague
07-06-2011, 06:10 AM
That fight could have gone either way on any given day(maybe with a slight nod to Chris because his chin is better) but that night it was Leben's.

Pasha K
07-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Wand is always very sad when he loses, this is not the 1st time he admits that he cried after a loss.

Hopefully he fights in the Japan card.

Cat--Smasher
07-06-2011, 11:02 AM
No need to be ashamed Wanderlei, you are a warrior.

MrSpanky
07-06-2011, 11:56 AM
His english is terrible.

KevoOnTheRadio
07-06-2011, 12:22 PM
I was so sad, my tears cried.

Pasha K
07-06-2011, 03:09 PM
His english is terrible.

I bet your portuguese is no better

KevoOnTheRadio
07-06-2011, 03:30 PM
i bet your portuguese is no better

фунны. и тхинк хе спеакс претти гуд енглиш.

I have no idea if that came out right, I used google translate.

Luc1an
07-06-2011, 04:23 PM
фунны. и тхинк хе спеакс претти гуд енглиш.

I have no idea if that came out right, I used google translate.

it didnt... all that is, is the english phrase spelled phonetically in russian =( i started reading it then im like wtf? thats not ...ohhhh i see what they did there. so no its not a translation at all....

mma #1 fan
07-06-2011, 05:01 PM
time stand still for no man ,

Kimbo> Rampage
07-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Damn it sucks for wand. Not knocking on leban. He is a very exciting and likeable fighter, but wand is an all time great. He shouldnt lose to him. Its time to call it a career. He has a lot of income coming in on the side with his various wand brand. He may just want to keep fighting. I cant stand to see him keep losing. He would get killed by vitor if they fought again.

You dont take a LHK from cc, a hendo left hook and a rampage hook and not have your chin degrade significantly.

Rumble
07-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Wandy is a hero, a pioneer, and a legend. He has nothing to be ashamed of.....EVER!

Cat--Smasher
07-06-2011, 07:21 PM
I bet your portuguese is no better

Ha Ha quote of the thread.

Damn it sucks for wand. Not knocking on leban. He is a very exciting and likeable fighter, but wand is an all time great. He shouldnt lose to him. Its time to call it a career. He has a lot of income coming in on the side with his various wand brand. He may just want to keep fighting. I cant stand to see him keep losing. He would get killed by vitor if they fought again.

You dont take a LHK from cc, a hendo left hook and a rampage hook and not have your chin degrade significantly.

Guess I should have accepted your multiple attempts at a sig. bet on that fight hey 'Page.:grinsmile1:

FCK
07-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Really? Nothing to be ashamed of?

I don't know about that. I don't know what Wandy was really thinking of playing the stand and trade game so early on in that fight with Leben. I mean there is self belief, and then there is the cold hard facts that Wandy got KO'd in his last 2/3 fights, plus the fact he has admitted he is getting towards the end of his career. I thought they'd be more feel out time from both fighters, but after Wandy got clocked by that big left hook you'd think there was a wiser move to make when your dazed then to lazily lean up against Chris Leben in a half arsed clinch.

Career wise though I know what you mean.

TBEAR
07-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Wandy is a hero, a pioneer, and a legend. He has nothing to be ashamed of.....EVER!

True