PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ochocinco calls out Tito & Anderson via Twitter

Cat--Smasher
07-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Ochocinco is trolling for a fight on Twitter.

Chad Ochocinco
@titoortiz I feel like whooping your ass!! Not sure why I've the urge to fight but you're the chosen one.

Chad Ochocinco
@SpiderAnderson when I finish with @titoortiz you are next in line especially now that you chose not to follow me on twitter!!!

Chad Ochocinco
Dude i will Hulk Hogan leg drop you off the octagon cage and make you tap out. Don't test me!!! RT @titoortiz: Bring it.

Chad Ochocinco
@titoortiz my people are contacting your people as we speak! We can square off at your earliest convenience. I'm done talking see u soon.

Tito Ortiz
by ochocinco
Slap! I'm Rick James Bitch RT @ochocinco No what did they say? RT @titoortiz: @ochocinco "you know what the 5 fingers said to the face?"

Chad Ochocinco
No what did they say? RT @titoortiz: @ochocinco "you know what the 5 fingers said to the face?"

Chad Ochocinco
@SugaRashadEvans Rashad I'm sure you know @titoortiz Just letting you know I'm looking to beat him to a pulp on national tv any day now
Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/ochocinco)

The8thPlague
07-08-2011, 08:14 PM
gay.

SickNasty
07-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Yep. Seems legit. I'll be it happens before the end of the year. Right after Dana gives me his share of Zuffa.

BlunTForcE
07-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Well... being a douchebag is never a good way to start your MMA career, especially when you start off with the spotlight.

I already don't like him. "Hulk Hogan Leg Drop" GTFO of here.

Yeahhhhh I'm gonna go ahead and say that Ocho was joking around....

Kimbo> Rampage
07-09-2011, 02:59 AM
Id personally love to see both of those fights. He would get destroyed badly.

Pasha K
07-09-2011, 05:45 AM
Who the hell is he? I have never heard about him...seriously.

And we already have one Chael Sonnen and it is more than enough, we donīt need idiots copying him.

IceCold48
07-09-2011, 06:35 AM
Who the hell is he? I have never heard about him...seriously.

And we already have one Chael Sonnen and it is more than enough, we donīt need idiots copying him.

wow for a chael hater you sure are giving him a lot of credit. Ocho has been around WAY longer than chael.

ocho is great he is hilarious, isnt a criminal and does great things for the NFL.

and hes obviously kidding and the fighters probably all know it.