PDA

View Full Version : Chael articles should be automatically noobjacked

noahm
07-14-2011, 01:40 AM
The guy is the biggest troll of them all. Any articles that are about something Sonnen said should just be relegated to NJ and forgotten about. Next we'll hear about how he's gonna take down Lesnar and beat him like a baby. It might be entertaining, but that's what NJ is for.:rtrp:

initial_zen
07-14-2011, 01:49 AM
cheers to that

Pasha K
07-14-2011, 01:55 AM
Agree

IceCold48
07-14-2011, 02:25 AM
are you serious? thats so dumb chael is an mma fighter so he should be on the mma board. your saying if chael gets injured or wins the belt and talks about that in an interview that gets noobjacked?

or what if he gets in trouble again or has a fight coming up that got announced. this is a really dumb idea imo.

GL Jeff
07-14-2011, 02:33 AM
this thread should be in noojack.

Pasha K
07-14-2011, 03:06 AM
are you serious? thats so dumb chael is an mma fighter so he should be on the mma board. your saying if chael gets injured or wins the belt and talks about that in an interview that gets noobjacked?

or what if he gets in trouble again or has a fight coming up that got announced. this is a really dumb idea imo.

I think that important things about him should be posted on the main forum. But his twitter nosense should be noobjacked.

m1ckeykn0x
07-14-2011, 03:09 AM
Chael is so good at what he does, he has people wanting to ban him from being a subject on MMA boards but even talking about not wanting to talk about Sonnen still makes him a subject. :D

You can't get rid of him!

jimmythefish
07-14-2011, 04:36 AM

real talk

BSums
07-14-2011, 04:58 AM
Regardless of what anyone thinks of Chael Sonnen personally, he remains one of the most polarizing figures in the sport today.
Don't get me wrong, I am by no means a huge Chael fan, (his constant bravado and boasting wears on my nerves at times) but he remains one of MMA's most entertaining fighters, in and outside the cage.
To simply ignore what he may say or do just because of his personality is extremely short sighted, and I'm surprised a thread like this actually exists in the first place.

brokenneverbeat
07-14-2011, 05:06 AM
Regardless of what anyone thinks of Chael Sonnen personally, he remains one of the most polarizing figures in the sport today.
Don't get me wrong, I am by no means a huge Chael fan, (his constant bravado and boasting wears on my nerves at times) but he remains one of MMA's most entertaining fighters, in and outside the cage.
To simply ignore what he may say or do just because of his personality is extremely short sighted, and I'm surprised a thread like this actually exists in the first place.

what this guy said.

and also, when it comes to twitter, i dont get why there's so much hate on it, what better source of insight/info than from the athletes mouth itself.

KevoOnTheRadio
07-14-2011, 07:22 AM
The guy is the biggest troll of them all. Any articles that are about something Sonnen said should just be relegated to NJ and forgotten about. Next we'll hear about how he's gonna take down Lesnar and beat him like a baby. It might be entertaining, but that's what NJ is for.:rtrp:

Yup

Yup

hurt80
07-14-2011, 07:44 AM

this^^^

JPeezy
07-14-2011, 08:13 AM
1. Articles on Chael Sonnen running his mouth.
2. Articles on people calling out Michael Bisping for a fight.
3. Articles on people who want to fight Tito Ortiz.

Should all be instantly Noob-jacked. All 3 are pretty much a given when we wake up in the morning.

bingo
07-14-2011, 08:53 AM
Here's an idea. You don't want to see posts about Chael, don't read them. I couldn't care one way or the other about Chael, but man some people really seem to get there panties in a bunch when ever something is posted about him.

noahm
07-14-2011, 10:00 AM
For those of you who seemed to misunderstand the thread, NJ is still an MMA forum, for MMA related stuff...that just doesn't have full general MMA forum value. 90% of what comes out from Chael is just pure trolling nonsense, and has little real relevance. It was just to make a point about people feeding the troll rather than an actual request to change the forum rules. :dry:

and yes, this thread probably should be "noojacked" ;)

Mac
07-14-2011, 11:43 AM
I actually agree that articles pertaining to his comments should be noobjacked. And so should this thread.

Kimbo> Rampage
07-14-2011, 11:45 AM
Thread deemed a Success for getting sent.

Some of the shit he says and does is absolutely ridiculous. I really cannot wait for the day he gets a huge beatdown.

Cromm
07-14-2011, 01:42 PM
I would advise just not feeding the troll. The statements he makes are obviously ridiculous, and filled with more fantasy then a Tolkien novel. But he is a solid fighter who has an amazing upside, just has had to much of a pro wrestler "heel" personality type that that is meant to keep people talking, and he has done a incredible job wether good or bad he has kept his name in peoples mouth and has created real heat.