PDA

View Full Version : The toughest opponent Iíve ever faced was Jon Fitch. That guy is unkillable

Cat--Smasher
07-20-2011, 09:23 PM
The toughest opponent Iíve ever faced was Jon Fitch. That guy is unkillable.

Georges St-Pierre | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/georgesstpierre)

Spyke
07-22-2011, 07:50 AM
Seems like even Dan Hardy was unkillable as far as GSP goes.

YukonJordan
07-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Seems like even Dan Hardy was unkillable as far as GSP goes.

Bad troll.

GSP gave Fitch the worst beating I've ever seen a fighter walk away from. If Dan Hardy takes all those punches and kicks he's not getting up.

Xtremo
07-22-2011, 10:40 AM
No I think he's sorta got a point. ^

Hardy did get caught in some nasty subs that were hard to watch as they happened live. And other good punches landed on Hardy by GSP were not effective.

As for Fitch, he was CLOSE to getting finished or "killable".

I'm pretty sure GSP named Fitch the toughest opponent because when he thought he definitely done, Fitch hung in there in some close to getting finished spots. And as for Hardy, his control on top was easier for Georges.

Chute_Boxe44
07-22-2011, 03:04 PM
No I think he's sorta got a point. ^

Hardy did get caught in some nasty subs that were hard to watch as they happened live. And other good punches landed on Hardy by GSP were not effective.

As for Fitch, he was CLOSE to getting finished or "killable".

I'm pretty sure GSP named Fitch the toughest opponent because when he thought he definitely done, Fitch hung in there in some close to getting finished spots. And as for Hardy, his control on top was easier for Georges.

Yea I know that the arm bar and kimura were brutal, but come on.

GSP literally had Fitch down on three separate occasions where ANYONE else would have just crumpled and given up. I think he has every right to claim Fitch as "unkillable" haha