PDA

View Full Version : 'Rampage' Jackson to Randy Couture: F--- u dude, u fake ass has been

Cat--Smasher
07-21-2011, 10:35 AM
'Rampage' Jackson to Randy Couture: F--- u dude, u fake ass has been

@Randy_Couture fuck u dude,u a fake ass has been,I was a real friend and kept my mouth shut when I didn't know if u would win or lose

Fuck @Randy_Couture I used 2 rep his line,and he always picked my opponents over me,at 1st it was cool till hamill #has been

Randy's response:

Yes the hamill pick . I thought hamill would eek out a Dec. In that fight and rampage took it personal . They're objective and I'm wrong alot

It sucks that rampage would take an objective pick on a fight personally . He's a great guy and a friend . All the best to him !

'Rampage' Jackson to Randy Couture: F--- u dude, u fake ass has been - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/339428/Rampage-Jackson-to-Randy-Couture-F----u-dude-u-fake-ass-has-been/)

Kimbo> Rampage
07-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Rampage would have mopped the floor with Randy. As would hendo. And Lyoto got a chance to prove what he would do against him. I dont have anything against randy but he thinks he is way better than he ever was.

Leucoethiops
07-21-2011, 01:52 PM
I dont have anything against randy but he thinks he is way better than he ever was.

Clearly you do, because I've never seen Randy act as anything other than a humble competitor who's intrigued by the nuances of the fight game; when have you ever heard Randy really tooting his own horn?

m1ckeykn0x
07-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Randy Couture is no fake ass has-been.

He has accomplished way more in the UFC, and as a person, than Rampage ever will.

Kimbo> Rampage
07-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Randy Couture is no fake ass has-been.

He has accomplished way more in the UFC, and as a person, than Rampage ever will.

Hmm. As far as accomplishments you could say that. But rampage beats randy head to head then and now. When all time lhw's are being ranked like we see a lot in boxing id be surprised if randy was ranked higher.

Clearly you do, because I've never seen Randy act as anything other than a humble competitor who's intrigued by the nuances of the fight game; when have you ever heard Randy really tooting his own horn?

Iv always respect him, he has done a lot for this sport. It is only when he starts breaking down fights and picking fights that irritates me. He has picked against friends and teammates, and talked down on fighters in a discrete way, pointing out weaknesses/flaws etc. While im thinking, does he realize that the fighter he is talking about is superior to him.

carbondioxide830
07-21-2011, 04:19 PM
i lol @ rampage for taking offense, but i agree, if these woulda fought, page woulda knocked randy's ass out.

Bearded Big Country
07-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Randy: Respectful, ambassador of the sport, hall of fame
Rampage: Likes to complain, molests reporters, good fighter

IceCold48
07-21-2011, 05:21 PM

i completely disagree. believing you can just leave the sport whenever you want and deserve a title shot upon your return is not humble. and not allowing the ufc to have rights to him isnt very humble either.

nezlam1
07-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Hmm. As far as accomplishments you could say that. But rampage beats randy head to head then and now. When all time lhw's are being ranked like we see a lot in boxing id be surprised if randy was ranked higher.

Iv always respect him, he has done a lot for this sport. It is only when he starts breaking down fights and picking fights that irritates me. He has picked against friends and teammates, and talked down on fighters in a discrete way, pointing out weaknesses/flaws etc. While im thinking, does he realize that the fighter he is talking about is superior to him.

Randy has much better wrestling then Page and is also a lot stronger. Page is a better striker. I don't see how you can think a Rampage/Couture fight would be so one sided.

Kimbo> Rampage
07-21-2011, 05:44 PM
i completely disagree. believing you can just leave the sport whenever you want and deserve a title shot upon your return is not humble. and not allowing the ufc to have rights to him isnt very humble either.

I dont want to look like im dissing randy but he has a way of making himself look so good without being too blatant about it. He also started his own gym instead of making another team quest like his teammates wanted. Not the most selfless and humble guy everyone is making him out to be.

Randy has much better wrestling then Page and is also a lot stronger. Page is a better striker. I don't see how you can think a Rampage/Couture fight would be so one sided.

I doubt randy is much stronger in any areas. Especially in his legs and back, where most of your functional strength comes from in mma. Rampage is known to have a huge squat and deadlift.

Rampage has been very very hard to take down his entire career. Look at his fights with linland and hendo who are better wresters than randy. Look at how well he shrugged off every one of randallman's takedowns who couture struggled with for a while in their fight. Rashad did get him down but that was a bad example of how rampages wrestling for mma is. Rashad is much quicker and stronger than randy and rampage was very rusty and not very sharp in that fight.

Spyke
07-22-2011, 12:47 AM
Well...I remember Randy picked Rampage over Chuck back in the day.

Randy is no has-been, and he is one of the most important and influential fighters ever. Rampage himself isn't too bad in the accomplishment department as far as unifying the Pride and UFC belts (and his story isn't finished).

Still don't understand anyone picking Hamill over Rampage...hehe.

rabidsponge
07-22-2011, 01:20 PM
seems a little blown out of proportion to me, so randy picked against rampage..big deal.
i dont see what all the fuss about randy giving his opinion on fights is.

Kimbo> Rampage
07-22-2011, 10:31 PM
Randy has picked against Rampage multiple times and been quick to critique him. He has also done that with other friends and training partners. Im glad somebody finally called him out on it. They trained together in the past and were friends. Randy is the type of guy who would train a fighter in his gym and if he thought he would lose, had no problems making it public if he was asked.