dmc_tim
07-22-2011, 08:32 PM
who takes it and how?

IceCold48
07-22-2011, 08:42 PM
chael ud

Kimbo> Rampage
07-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Rashad takes this. He could easily make 185. He may have gone down if he didnt have too much success at lhw. He still may depending on what happens in his next fights.

Rashad could get chael down or try to keep it standing. He would really put it to chael standing. He is faster, has more power, and better skill. Chael is one of the best wrestlers in mma but doesnt have the best tdd himself. He has been taken down a lot in his career. Wrestling in mma is different, speed and explosiveness pays off a lot more. That is why gsp has the best takedowns in mma. Once you get in deep enough on a double and have positioning, it doesnt matter how good you are your going down. GSP can grind for a takedown as good as anybody but makes his mark by getting off the shot quick so there is no defense.

JustScrap
07-24-2011, 12:38 AM
I chose Rashad for his speed. At first I was going to go with Chael because Rashad's a small LHW and even cutting to 185 he's at a size disadvantage to Chael. But I believe that his wrestling skills, although not as good as Chaels, mixed in with his speed and ability to mix things up well would be his ticket to a UD.