PDA

View Full Version : Bisby vs the hammer?

Baycityrookie
06-26-2006, 10:56 PM
Who do you guys think would win? Bispy or Matt the hammer??? Matt is pretty impressive and should've been in the finals instead of Josh Haynes........ I don't know.. close call on that fight! I would definetly like to see it at an upcoming ppv or fight night!

TapOut27
06-26-2006, 11:06 PM
I bet anything that this will happen. I think the farther away it is, the more likely matt will win. Matt is raw right now in his stand up and his submission defence, while Bisping is extremely well rounded and great at standup. The more time matt has to train, the better he will be as his wrestling skills are far superior. So within the next year i favor bisping, anytime after that i saw matt will win.

newwatcher
06-26-2006, 11:11 PM
I do not think Matt will ever be able to beat The Count.Bisping is already far a head on talent and will only get better as well.He will tap Matt out in any fight.

LethalStriker
06-27-2006, 12:23 AM
Bisping has way more MMA experience then Hamill does. Bisping will always have better BJJ and striking then Hamill. Hamill might improve over time but so will Bisping and Bisping is already far ahead of him as far as well roundedness goes. In a straight up freestyle wrestling match Hamill would probably school Michael but this isn't a wrestling match.

killerinstinct
06-30-2006, 07:44 AM
the count wins.He's better with submissions and has better stand up plus he has more experience.Hamill was a bit over hyped I'm not overly impressed with him yet.A few commercials on Spike doesn't impress me much.You have to do more than that in my mind to be considered as good as some people make him out to be.