PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo Slice's 16 year old prodigy son.

Punk Ass
07-27-2011, 11:25 PM
<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhJV34x5cOqi8WNxso"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhJV34x5cOqi8WNxso" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Got damn the apple doesnt fal farfrom the tree. I hope he gets into wrestling and MMA first. I think he would be a beast!

optimusjoel
07-27-2011, 11:37 PM
<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhJV34x5cOqi8WNxso"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhJV34x5cOqi8WNxso" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Got damn the apple doesnt fal farfrom the tree. I hope he gets into wrestling and MMA first. I think he would be a beast!

You better hope he's better then his dad cause kimbo was a bum.

Esox Express
07-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Jesus Christ... he looks like he's 45

Pasha K
07-28-2011, 01:58 AM
I hope he gets into wrestling and MMA first. I think he would be a beast!

Why he would be a beast? Have you seen him fight or something or why do you say that?

The Return Of......
07-28-2011, 02:48 AM
Why he would be a beast? Have you seen him fight or something or why do you say that?

cuz man............its kimbos son

Pasha K
07-28-2011, 03:52 AM
mmm yes, in the streets against bums he would probably do ok just as his father.

Masscore
07-28-2011, 03:54 AM
I know everyone likes to shit on Kimbo but the guy was a legit athlete when he was younger and actually had a scholarship offer to go play football at University of Miami and tried out for the Miami Dolphins. So if his son is an athlete like his dad is then I could see him being a decent MMA fighter if he applies himself. Sadly for him he will be thrown into fights way above his level because of his name.

Transworld
07-28-2011, 07:42 AM
He is only sixteen. He has his whole life ahead of him. How can we make any judgment about him. For sixteen he is in good shape. How many people were in that shape at sixteen? They say he plays ball pretty good.

IceCold48
07-28-2011, 09:17 AM
whats a prodegy?

goodtimes
07-28-2011, 06:12 PM
I can barely understand what he's saying, but it sounds like he's more into football then MMA right now.

Punk Ass
07-28-2011, 07:46 PM
mmm yes, in the streets against bums he would probably do ok just as his father.you're a fucking hater dude! You act as if Kimbo was a trained fighter or something on the street. He had the same level of training as all the guys he fought on the street except he was a better fighter. And most of the dudes he fought were bouncers. You act as if he's a horrible person who had a huge advantage over them.

I dont see all the hate for this dude. He put his own safety on the line in fair fights for shit money and it paid off for him. The dudes he fought knew what they were getting into.

I'm wondering if some of yall are racist or something because when Marco Ruas or Rickson Gracie claim they are 300 and 0 in bare knuckle sreet fightes against people who are at a definite disadvantage they seem to get a pass.

Masscore
07-28-2011, 07:58 PM
^Agreed.

It's not Kimbo's fault that the hype around him went crazy when he went to MMA. What was he suppose to do? "Hey I am going to turn down this boatload of money you are willing to pay me because to be honest I am not that great." No he did what every single other person on the planet would have done. The fact he took a pay cut to join the TUF and see if he could make in the UFC shuold be applauded because he could have just gone to Japan and fought Hong-Man Chi for a ton of cash.

KevoOnTheRadio
07-28-2011, 08:10 PM
you're a fucking hater dude! You act as if Kimbo was a trained fighter or something on the street. He had the same level of training as all the guys he fought on the street except he was a better fighter. And most of the dudes he fought were bouncers. You act as if he's a horrible person who had a huge advantage over them.

I dont see all the hate for this dude. He put his own safety on the line in fair fights for shit money and it paid off for him. The dudes he fought knew what they were getting into.

I'm wondering if some of yall are racist or something because when Marco Ruas or Rickson Gracie claim they are 300 and 0 in bare knuckle sreet fightes against people who are at a definite disadvantage they seem to get a pass.

GFT

Pasha K
07-28-2011, 11:00 PM
you're a fucking hater dude! You act as if Kimbo was a trained fighter or something on the street. He had the same level of training as all the guys he fought on the street except he was a better fighter. And most of the dudes he fought were bouncers. You act as if he's a horrible person who had a huge advantage over them.

hhahahahahahahaha whaat?????
When did I ever said that he is a professionally trained fighter? I have said millions of times that he is a bum.
It is you that act as if beating some dudes that can not fight at all is enough merit to fight in the most famous organization of MMA.

Kimbo is an extremely limited fighter, and he kicked the crap out of the other bums only because they had zero idea about fighting. Look at that fight against the white dude with a hideous mean face (Adryan, or whatever his fucking nickname is), he "fought" like a 10 year old girl.
Oh and BTW the only guy with some skills defeated Kimbo (Sean Gannon).

How can you even compare Rickson or Ruas with Kimbo? It has nothing to do with race. Thing is that Gracie is a profesionally trained athlete, Kimbo is just a street brawler that looked awful against everybody with a little bit of skill.

The fact he took a pay cut to join the TUF and see if he could make in the UFC shuold be applauded because he could have just gone to Japan and fought Hong-Man Chi for a ton of cash.

Choi would have kicked the shit out of him so it was not convenient for him to do that.
And yes, I respect that he went to TUF however he looked awful against Nelson and still got the contract.

Now about your favorite excuse "All the hype was not his fault, everybody would have done the same". It is true but I can not like a guy that obtained thousands of dollars anf fame without deserving it.
There are thousands of guys that train and that would kill Kimbo in a minute and they will never be recognized, however a street bum just kicked ass of some other pathetic bums in the backyard and voila!!! He got his MMA contract!
It is like the son of an important personality that gets everything he wants only because of his surname, yes it is not his fault, but you can not like a guy like that. Same is with Kimbo

And if you want to call me a hater I do not care, call me whatever you want.
There are people that hate really great fighters and it is OK, what wrong is with the fact that I dislike a street bum?

"He deserves a lot of respect because he trained and tried and bla bla bla" yeah OK, I agree that he desrved respect for that, but you have to realize that he is not a MMA fighter, but just a street brawler and should have never been in UFC (But we have to thank Dana for that, because while other organizations sign cans as Fedor, he signs Top fighters as Kimbo)

nezlam1
07-28-2011, 11:24 PM

Racist for not liking Kimbo? Stfu with that dumb shit. Kimbo was a over hyped street fighter being push down our throats as being the next big thing. He was the next big bust so get over it.

Punk Ass
07-29-2011, 12:13 AM
[QUOTE]hhahahahahahahaha whaat?????
When did I ever said that he is a professionally trained fighter? I have said millions of times that he is a bum.
It is you that act as if beating some dudes that can not fight at all is enough merit to fight in the most famous organization of MMA. i dont know if you missed the memo but he actually trained with Bas Rutten so he was prepared to fight in MMA and he actually has beaten a few pro fighters. He may not be the best, but dont you think he certainly deserves to be fighting in a pro org.? Even the UFC if he has a big enough fan base? Why the fuck wouldnt he or the UFC jump at the opportunity if he can generate that kind of interest?

Kimbo is an extremely limited fighter, and he kicked the crap out of the other bums only because they had zero idea about fighting. Look at that fight against the white dude with a hideous mean face (Adryan, or whatever his fucking nickname is), he "fought" like a 10 year old girl.
Oh and BTW the only guy with some skills defeated Kimbo (Sean Gannon). Gannon was a fucking pro fighter. If anything, Gannon was a douche bag to fight an untrained street fighter.

How can you even compare Rickson or Ruas with Kimbo? You cant, because they were trained fighters that took pleasure in beating up the micky D's janitor just to say "hey, my BJJ is the best in the world." Dont you think what Kimbo did was a little more honorable since he had no pro training at all?

Choi would have kicked the shit out of him so it was not convenient for him to do that.
And yes, I respect that he went to TUF however he looked awful against Nelson and still got the contract. Dont you think it ws a pretty smart move on Dana's [part to sign him since he put asses in seats? You do know this is a business right?

Now about your favorite excuse "All the hype was not his fault, everybody would have done the same". It is true but I can not like a guy that obtained thousands of dollars anf fame without deserving it.
There are thousands of guys that train and that would kill Kimbo in a minute and they will never be recognized, however a street bum just kicked ass of some other pathetic bums in the backyard and voila!!! He got his MMA contract!The dude fought bare knuckle brawls int he street and could have seriously been hurt. He single handly built a name for himself online by putting his ass on the line for shit money.....How the fuck doesnt he deserve what he got?

It is like the son of an important personality that gets everything he wants only because of his surname, yes it is not his fault, but you can not like a guy like that. Same is with KimboHATER! LOL

There are people that hate really great fighters and it is OK, what wrong is with the fact that I dislike a street bum?Hey, it's not illegal to be a hater, but at least you recognize that you are one.

"He deserves a lot of respect because he trained and tried and bla bla bla" yeah OK, I agree that he desrved respect for that, but you have to realize that he is not a MMA fighter, but just a street brawler and should have never been in UFC (But we have to thank Dana for that, because while other organizations sign cans as Fedor, he signs Top fighters as Kimbo)How is he not an MMA fighter if he competed and has beaten other pro MMArtists?

0mega1
07-29-2011, 01:29 AM
hhahahahahahahaha whaat?????
It is you that act as if beating some dudes that can not fight at all is enough merit to fight in the most famous organization of MMA.

Oh and BTW the only guy with some skills defeated Kimbo (Sean Gannon).

How can you even compare Rickson or Ruas with Kimbo? It has nothing to do with race. Thing is that Gracie is a profesionally trained athlete, Kimbo is just a street brawler that looked awful against everybody with a little bit of skill.

And yes, I respect that he went to TUF however he looked awful against Nelson and still got the contract.

There are thousands of guys that train and that would kill Kimbo in a minute and they will never be recognized, however a street bum just kicked ass of some other pathetic bums in the backyard and voila!!! He got his MMA contract!
It is like the son of an important personality that gets everything he wants only because of his surname, yes it is not his fault, but you can not like a guy like that. Same is with Kimbo

There are people that hate really great fighters and it is OK, what wrong is with the fact that I dislike a street bum?

"He deserves a lot of respect because he trained and tried and bla bla bla" yeah OK, I agree that he desrved respect for that, but you have to realize that he is not a MMA fighter, but just a street brawler and should have never been in UFC (But we have to thank Dana for that, because while other organizations sign cans as Fedor, he signs Top fighters as Kimbo)

I never understood this logic... why people hate on others that got stuff handed to them. Was Kimbo undeserving of the hype he got? sure. Was it his fualt? no. He took the ball and he ran with it. Ive never heard Kimbo shoot off at the mouth and be disrespectful like some "really great fighters" he always seemed like a decent dude too me. I dont understand the hate. But you know what they say "you know your doing something right when you got haters".

IceCold48
07-29-2011, 03:26 AM
Racist for not liking Kimbo? Stfu with that dumb shit. Kimbo was a over hyped street fighter being push down our throats as being the next big thing. He was the next big bust so get over it.

if you dont like everyone single black person then you are racist duh!

Malevolence
07-29-2011, 07:21 AM
whats a prodegy?

I think they're a techno/dance band?

Pasha K
07-29-2011, 08:07 AM
[QUOTE=Pashak;842467]i dont know if you missed the memo but he actually trained with Bas Rutten so he was prepared to fight in MMA and he actually has beaten a few pro fighters. He may not be the best, but dont you think he certainly deserves to be fighting in a pro org.? Even the UFC if he has a big enough fan base? Why the fuck wouldnt he or the UFC jump at the opportunity if he can generate that kind of interest?

Gannon was a fucking pro fighter. If anything, Gannon was a douche bag to fight an untrained street fighter.

You cant, because they were trained fighters that took pleasure in beating up the micky D's janitor just to say "hey, my BJJ is the best in the world." Dont you think what Kimbo did was a little more honorable since he had no pro training at all?

Dont you think it ws a pretty smart move on Dana's [part to sign him since he put asses in seats? You do know this is a business right?

The dude fought bare knuckle brawls int he street and could have seriously been hurt. He single handly built a name for himself online by putting his ass on the line for shit money.....How the fuck doesnt he deserve what he got?

HATER! LOL

Hey, it's not illegal to be a hater, but at least you recognize that you are one.

How is he not an MMA fighter if he competed and has beaten other pro MMArtists?

Ok, this is pointless.
It is OK, you win. I am dumb because I didn't know that beating some bums in the street and training profesionally for 2 months is enough to be considered a Martial artist and to compete in the best orgs in the world and receive thousands of bucks.

He deserves a lot of love because he was an untrained bum. Fuck the guys that train, they are cheaters and bad persons because they have advantage. However Kimbo..ufff...look at Kimbo...he was untrained and still managed to beat (equally untrained) bums in the street, woooow, that is extremely impressive!!!!

He is a national heroe and a true example for mankind, hopefully one day he becomes the president of the Universe.
Aaah and of course, any person that admits he is not a fan of any black dude should be decapitated because it is racism at it finest.

Kimbo> Rampage
07-29-2011, 08:46 AM
Dont know why we are talking about him as a fighter, he seems to want to do football.

As for Kimbo. He go no playing time, but he did go to Miami so he had to be some type of player.

Im all for people getting their money how ever they can, more power to them. It was mainly these idiots hyping up kimbo as if he was the next great thing that I couldnt stand more than Kimbo himself.

Its fun to fight, if you can get money and opportunities from it then even the better. He put the videos on youtube then was offered money to fight on MMA cards. Good for him, but as a fighter he was not very good.