PDA

View Full Version : Going to SF Fedor vs Hendo

beardown98
07-30-2011, 06:49 PM
Anyone else going?
Is there any up and coming fighters on the Undercard i should watch for or be excited about?
We are gonna be sitting right by the walk out area not the best seats but should be an awesome time.

Lesnar_FTW
07-30-2011, 07:24 PM
I live out in Michigan so it would be much too far to go lol. Have fun though, main event especially should be historical.

LefthookStcrook
07-30-2011, 08:05 PM
Mad props dude have a good time.

Ive never been to any big-time event, just lil local shows. It'd be something special to see Fedor fight live I tell yeah, I bet not many people you know can say that. I dont personally know any person who saw Fedor fight live lol

And not to be a douchebag, but how come you dont know the whole card lol? If I had tickets, id be all up to date on every fighter and their mother lol
Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Hendo July Fight Card Rumors | MMAWeekly.com (http://mmaweekly.com/strikeforce-fedor-vs-henderson-fight-card-rumors)

Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Hendo
Date: July 30, 2011
Venue: Sears Center

Main Bouts (On Showtime):
-Dan Henderson (27-8; #9 Light Heavyweight) vs. Fedor Emelianenko (31-3; #7 Heavyweight)†
-Marloes Coenen (19-4) vs. Miesha Tate (11-2)††
-Tim Kennedy (13-3) vs. Robbie Lawler (18-7; #10 Middleweight)
-Paul Daley (27-10-2) vs. Tyron Woodley (8-0)
-Scott Smith (17-8) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (10-3)

Preliminary Bouts:
-JZ Cavalcante (15-4-1) vs. Bobby Green (15-4)
-Eduardo Pamplona (15-2) vs. Tyler Stinson (20-7)
-Julie Kedzie (16-8) vs. Alexis Davis (9-4)
-Derek Brunson (7-0) vs. Lumumba Sayers (4-1)
-Bryan Humes (6-1) vs. Gabriel Salinas-Jones (4-0)

†Non-title fight will be conducted at heavyweight
††For Coenen’s Strikeforce welterweight championship

Not the best undercard ever, but hey its SF, take it for what its worth.

Im not paying 24 fucking 99 for the Superchannel(in canada), so looks like Ill be streaming this one.

singinkangaroooo
07-30-2011, 08:22 PM
ill be there with a couple of friends from work.. the fight on the undercard i want to see is the JZ fight.. looking at the records we could be looking at some very entertaining or very mediocre fights until the main card jumps off... but GOT DAMM that main card looks good

beardown98
07-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Mad props dude have a good time.

Ive never been to any big-time event, just lil local shows. It'd be something special to see Fedor fight live I tell yeah, I bet not many people you know can say that. I dont personally know any person who saw Fedor fight live lol

And not to be a douchebag, but how come you dont know the whole card lol? If I had tickets, id be all up to date on every fighter and their mother lol
Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Hendo July Fight Card Rumors | MMAWeekly.com (http://mmaweekly.com/strikeforce-fedor-vs-henderson-fight-card-rumors)

Not the best undercard ever, but hey its SF, take it for what its worth.

Im not paying 24 fucking 99 for the Superchannel(in canada), so looks like Ill be streaming this one.

I know the card but on the under card the only ones i have ever heard of are JZ Cavelcante and Julie Kedzie so if anyone else knew or had seen any of the other fighters before i was hoping they could share some insight with me.

Also this will be my second Fedor fight i got to see fedor vs rogers at the same venue, i'm going to see it with pretty much the same people as before should be awesome