PDA

View Full Version : Andrei Arlovski vs. Fedor Emelianenko who would win?

prideFAN
06-27-2006, 01:22 AM
I know I'm going to get hated on by the hardcore ufc fans but come on now, I think Fedor would kick the shit out of Arlovski hands down!

:afro:

Intellectual
06-27-2006, 01:23 AM
lmaoooooooo

Fedor easily, Arlovski needs at least 5 years of intense training to match up to Pride status.

just my opinion

nole
06-27-2006, 01:33 AM
AA is not even close to fedor's level. Watch all the straight up UFC fans who have never seen pride vote for AA. HAHAHA this is going to be hilarious

Dsm634
06-27-2006, 01:42 AM
Fedor would MURDER AA with one hand tied behind his back...hell maybe even two. :grinsmile1:

killerinstinct
06-27-2006, 01:57 AM
I know I'm going to get hated on by the hardcore ufc fans but come on now, I think Fedor would kick the shit out of Arlovski hands down!

I'm a hardcore UFC fan.I'm a hardcore MMA fan.Fedor would fucking KILL AA.

prideFAN
06-27-2006, 02:07 AM

Yeah, you are a hardcore ufc fan, you think Chuck would BEAT Wanderlei, you must be a kid.

killerinstinct
06-27-2006, 02:15 AM
I must be a kid? atleast I can write complete sentences.Chuck would wanderlei?

killerinstinct
06-27-2006, 02:18 AM
The Chuck vs. Silva question wasn't a question of whether or not you like UFC better than Pride it was a question of who would win in a fight. If you would see past your biasm torwards Pride you'd probably think Chuck would win also.Look at almost every websites rankings page they all have Chuck above Silva.

prideFAN
06-27-2006, 02:21 AM
I must be a kid? atleast I can write complete sentences.Chuck would wanderlei?

OH MY GOD I Left out a word, you must get A's in school.:fingersmilie:

prideFAN
06-27-2006, 02:23 AM
The Chuck vs. Silva question wasn't a question of whether or not you like UFC better than Pride it was a question of who would win in a fight. If you would see past your biasm torwards Pride you'd probably think Chuck would win also.Look at almost every websites rankings page they all have Chuck above Silva.

WHO GIVES A FUCK!:fingersmilie:

killerinstinct
06-27-2006, 02:42 AM
OH MY GOD I Left out a word, you must A's in school.:fingersmilie:
you must A's in school?I no understand?lol

prideFAN
06-27-2006, 05:31 PM
you must A's in school?I no understand?lol

WOW you got me twice kid, thats what work does to ya, you'll know that when your 18.

:grinsmile1:

CHUCKtheCHAMP
06-28-2006, 01:40 AM
The Truth Is Almost Every Lhw Ranking I Have Seen In A While Has Chuck Over Silva....i Fuckin Hate How These Bias Pride Fans Rip On The Ufc When The People Saying That Shit Prob Cant Even Fight For Some Low Grade Back Alley Kickboxing Studio...yeah Pride Has Some Of The Best Fighters In The World But Soo Does Ufc... Alrite Soo The Ufc Hw Division Isnt Stacked But I Think Aa Would Do Really Good In And Organisation Like Pride... So They Got The Heavy Wheights.. Soo Fuckin Wat... Ufc Has The Best Ww In The World... Hughes, Gsp, Benn, Parisyan Way More Stacked Than Pride! Shit Lhw And Mw Both Have Ufc Fighters In The Top Spot For Most Rankings Ive Seen...im Not Saying Fuck Pride Cause Damn I Love Me Some Pride Fc But I Love Me Some Ufc Too...i Think Ufc Has Some Of The Best Fighters In The World And People Always Over Look That Casue They Want To Suck Fedor And Nogs Dick... But Yeah I Give Fedor The Edge Over Aa... Dont Think It Would Be A Landslide But It Would Be A Good Fight...

killerinstinct
06-28-2006, 01:45 AM
i'm not biast torwards pride ,but it would be a landslide.Fedor would KHTFO in the 1st round.AA wouldn't be successful in pride.Hunt,Fedor,Crocop, barnett,nog and a lot of others would fuck AA up.

prideFAN
06-28-2006, 02:18 AM
The Truth Is Almost Every Lhw Ranking I Have Seen In A While Has Chuck Over Silva....i Fuckin Hate How These Bias Pride Fans Rip On The Ufc When The People Saying That Shit Prob Cant Even Fight For Some Low Grade Back Alley Kickboxing Studio...yeah Pride Has Some Of The Best Fighters In The World But Soo Does Ufc... Alrite Soo The Ufc Hw Division Isnt Stacked But I Think Aa Would Do Really Good In And Organisation Like Pride... So They Got The Heavy Wheights.. Soo Fuckin Wat... Ufc Has The Best Ww In The World... Hughes, Gsp, Benn, Parisyan Way More Stacked Than Pride! Shit Lhw And Mw Both Have Ufc Fighters In The Top Spot For Most Rankings Ive Seen...im Not Saying Fuck Pride Cause Damn I Love Me Some Pride Fc But I Love Me Some Ufc Too...i Think Ufc Has Some Of The Best Fighters In The World And People Always Over Look That Casue They Want To Suck Fedor And Nogs Dick... But Yeah I Give Fedor The Edge Over Aa... Dont Think It Would Be A Landslide But It Would Be A Good Fight...
First of all no one is suckin Fedor or Nogs dick their mma sat's speak for themselfs, and Benn(Penn) isn't in the ufc anymore. You name off three of the ufc's top ww and say their the best in the world give me fuckin brake, but I understand why you said that. It hard to tell a Lw from a Ww from a Lhw in pride bcause they fight each other, pride fighters take any fiight even if its a mismatch. Hughes, GSP, and Parisyan may be the best in the ufc but not the world. And thats comin from someone who use to be a hardcore ufc fan.

killerinstinct
06-28-2006, 03:05 AM
First of all no one is suckin Fedor or Nogs dick their mma sat's speak for themselfs, and Benn(Penn) isn't in the ufc anymore. You name off three of the ufc's top ww and say their the best in the world give me fuckin brake, but I understand why you said that. It hard to tell a Lw from a Ww from a Lhw in pride bcause they fight each other, pride fighters take any fiight even if its a mismatch. Hughes, GSP, and Parisyan may be the best in the ufc but not the world. And thats comin from someone who use to be a hardcore ufc fan.

Penn's still with the UFC.I haven't heard other wise from anyone.and Hughes,GSP,Karo,and Penn may not be p4p the best fighters in the world ,but they're definately the best WW's in the world.and are on most people's top 10 p4p best fighters in the world.(maybe not Karo.)

nole
06-28-2006, 05:57 AM
Penn's still with the UFC.I haven't heard other wise from anyone.and Hughes,GSP,Karo,and Penn may not be p4p the best fighters in the world ,but they're definately the best WW's in the world.and are on most people's top 10 p4p best fighters in the world.(maybe not Karo.)
penn is done with ufc after that bogus ass fight, that is why he left the champ cause he had more to prove than ufc could offer him. i think even though in ufc he would be considered a MW he could drop the weight and take hughes, paulo filho or dan hendo. in pride they are WW so in my eyes he is the best WW.

nole
06-28-2006, 05:59 AM
fedor and AA good fight you dont know shit about pride then. Ya the last AA fight was good against silva huh

prideFAN
06-28-2006, 05:37 PM
fedor and AA good fight you dont know shit about pride then. Ya the last AA fight was good against silva huh

Thank you.

yerfdog76
06-28-2006, 08:33 PM
I mostly watch UFC, but I've seen enough of Fedor to see he's the real deal and unless AA got a lucky shot, he'd get his ass kicked.

And what is the deal with the capital letters in that one post?

You Don't Have To Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word You Write, It Makes You Look Stupid......

Dsm634
06-29-2006, 10:00 PM
I mostly watch UFC, but I've seen enough of Fedor to see he's the real deal and unless AA got a lucky shot, he'd get his ass kicked.

And what is the deal with the capital letters in that one post?

You Don't Have To Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word You Write, It Makes You Look Stupid......

I agree, not to mention AA's glass jaw; also Fedor can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. Fedor's ground game is also far superior to AA's.

killerinstinct
06-30-2006, 12:07 AM
I agree, not to mention AA's glass jaw; also Fedor can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. Fedor's ground game is also far superior to AA's.
i agree that Fedor's better on the ground ,but I think it might be pretty even.AA is supposed to be really good with leg locks we saw this briefly in his 1st fight with Sylvia.BTW Couture is my Avatar.With that being said Fedor would murder AA.

Masscore
06-30-2006, 12:41 AM
First off Fedor would kill AA. No question and this is coming from a UFC fan.

Second, for all those people that just think Pride is the greatest thing ever and no UFC fighter could last in Pride need to just think for a second. Hughes, Penn, GSP, Franklin, Tanner, Liddell, Sobral, Slyiva and AA could all compete in pride. I'm not saying they would be champions but I am saying that they could walk into Pride tomorrow and all be legit contenders. I also love that commerical pride airs saying they have the best WW. No they don't, lets not kid ourselves. Hughes, Penn, GSP and Karo would be the top 4 in Pride too.

killerinstinct
06-30-2006, 12:54 AM

Second, for all those people that just think Pride is the greatest thing ever and no UFC fighter could last in Pride need to just think for a second. Hughes, Penn, GSP, Franklin, Tanner, Liddell, Sobral, Slyiva and AA could all compete in pride. I'm not saying they would be champions but I am saying that they could walk into Pride tomorrow and all be legit contenders. I also love that commerical pride airs saying they have the best WW. No they don't, lets not kid ourselves. Hughes, Penn, GSP and Karo would be the top 4 in Pride too.
they're WW is our MW.

nole
06-30-2006, 03:24 AM

i can tell you have never watched pride

flashy
06-30-2006, 03:52 AM

co-sign

Masscore
06-30-2006, 07:17 AM

I acctually try to watch pride when I can. The only problem is that it is on FSN during the day when I'm working. I might get the PPV coming up because it looks pretty good.

killerinstinct
06-30-2006, 07:23 AM
I acctually try to watch pride when I can. The only problem is that it is on FSN during the day when I'm working. I might get the PPV coming up because it looks pretty good.
it's on at fsn at night and other times too.chech your TV schedule it comes on at all different kind of weird times.You could also go to the video store and rent some prides.
BTW as a semi-new member I though I should let you know to just ignore Nole he never has anything important to say anyway.

yumitree
06-30-2006, 08:11 AM

do you have "you have never watched pride" permanently in your computer's clipboard so that you can just paste it every time someone says something that isn't positive about pride?

killerinstinct
06-30-2006, 08:30 AM
do you have "you have never watched pride" permanently in your computer's clipboard so that you can just paste it every time someone says something that isn't positive about pride?
or pretty much when anyone disagrees with you about anything it could have nothing to do with pride and your response is always.you've never watched pride or you'll say sick.

nole
06-30-2006, 10:23 AM
pretty much

Masscore
06-30-2006, 04:22 PM
it's on at fsn at night and other times too.chech your TV schedule it comes on at all different kind of weird times.You could also go to the video store and rent some prides.
BTW as a semi-new member I though I should let you know to just ignore Nole he never has anything important to say anyway.

lol thanks for the info

nole
06-30-2006, 08:48 PM
lol thanks for the info
dont listen to the 16 year old hill billy who is always on here hating on people. All he knows is UFC, he probably has never ordered a pride PPV ever. I dont think he gets PPV down on the farm, so he is a little behind everyone else. That little boy is pissed at me cause i said something about being gay and he got offended, sounds like some deliverance shit to me. My advice is order this next pride and you will see what all the true pride fans are talking about, ( WANDAXE, Pridefan, Ninja, etc. )

Afro
06-30-2006, 11:24 PM
I voted for AA to show him some love but Fedor would def win

WandAXE
07-01-2006, 01:02 AM
I agree, not to mention AA's glass jaw; also Fedor can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. Fedor's ground game is also far superior to AA's. Im sorry , but AA doesnt have a glass jaw. Almost anyone would get dropd by a Corn fed 68 hill billy.

nole
07-01-2006, 03:29 AM
Im sorry , but AA doesnt have a glass jaw. Almost anyone would get dropd by a Corn fed 68 hill billy.
not fedor or mike swick, JK about swick

killerinstinct
07-01-2006, 07:03 AM
not fedor or mike swick, JK about swick
you forgot Jason Thacker and Cabbage.

nole
07-01-2006, 08:50 AM
you forgot Jason Thacker and Cabbage.
ya wand is the # 1 SWICK HATER of all time.

killerinstinct
07-01-2006, 09:37 AM
ya wand is the # 1 SWICK HATER of all time.
Why doesn't he like Swick he's an exciting fighter and he seems to be a nice guy.

Legend
07-02-2006, 06:47 AM
Im a big AA fan but Fedor would put him on his ass.

killerinstinct
07-02-2006, 07:52 AM
what I want to know is who the fuck are the 9 people who voted for AA?

zen master
07-03-2006, 03:35 AM
I don't think there is another individual on the planet that can match fedor's
MMA skills.

zen master
07-10-2006, 04:53 AM
Chuck is rated higher than silva because he is more mainstream. Pride is not as popular in northamerica as UFC so most peoples judgement is too bias. I have been watching and participating in martial arts for almost 30 years and i feel that the best fighters in the world fight in japan. Wanderlei has defended his title for years against some of the toughest competition without fighting the same fighters all the time like chuck.

matto
07-11-2006, 08:44 AM
Bullshit iv seen like every recorded fight of both of them and Andri would knock him out easily, Andri should have beat silva, andri is just as good as tim on the feet and on the ground there is no contest, he should have tried to take him down and submitted him, andri was origionally a ground fighter, he should have took it to the ground because it is like 50/50 on the feet with silva

matto
07-11-2006, 08:46 AM
zen master u oviousally didnt see the fight between tito and silva, tito beat him and chuck wasted tito, so chuck could probably waste silva

yumitree
07-11-2006, 09:15 AM
look, mma is not math, dude. the transitive property doesn't work here. styles make fights. time changes fighters.

matto
07-11-2006, 09:29 AM
ya i guess ur right, now that i think about it, chuck and silva would be a great stand up war

matto
07-11-2006, 09:31 AM
am i the only one upset that sorbel is faceing chuck again? it should have been vera vs. chuck, i love the ufc so much but somethimes i question the decision makeing.

matto
07-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Andri is a better striker and he would knock him out

killerinstinct
07-11-2006, 11:13 AM
am i the only one upset that sorbel is faceing chuck again? it should have been vera vs. chuck, i love the ufc so much but somethimes i question the decision makeing.
Vera more deserving of a title shot than babalu?:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
I don't understand how Vera gets the hype he gets.I'm not saying he's not a good young fighter ,but he should have to do more than beat Silva and Eilers to be as hyped up as he is.Babalu has been on a ten fight win streak. During this streak he defeated Horn,Mauricio Rua,andTrevor Prengley in 1 night.Vera has done nothing as of late to gain a title shot.He has to win a couple more fights 1st.Who the fuck does he think he is Nate Quarry?

prideFAN
07-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Andri is a better striker and he would knock him out

Dog if your talking about Andri knocking out Wand, thats not likely, Wand hasn't been tko'ed in 7 or 8 years and far as a better striker come on now.

msrjr1972
07-11-2006, 09:10 PM
First of all Vera is a heavyweight so why are you saying that he desreves a shot at the LH title?Sobral got beat by Liddell in 2002 and afterwards he won 10 straight fights so why wouldn't he be the no.1 contender to Chuck.A lot has changed in 4 years and I bet that Sobral has gotten a lot better.This won't be a walk in the park for Liddell unlike their first match.Sobral will give Chuck hell in UFC 62.I still root for Chuck to win that way we can see him fight Wanderlai Silva in November.That is going to be the fight of all fights.

NinjaShogunRua
07-11-2006, 09:50 PM
zen master u oviousally didnt see the fight between tito and silva, tito beat him and chuck wasted tito, so chuck could probably waste silva

sorry but that logic doesn't work. Because Rampage beat Chuck's ass down pretty easy and Wanderlei beat Rampage twice. The who beating who doesn't mean shit really.