PDA

View Full Version : Dana White: Chad Ochocinco "crazy" to claim he could beat Georges St-Pierre

Cat--Smasher
08-05-2011, 01:11 AM
Dana White: Chad Ochocinco "crazy" to claim he could beat Georges St-Pierre

Ochocinco, who plays wide receiver, this past month signed a deal to rep TapouT gear and in passing called the welterweight champion out.

"I'm not going to lose to no [expletive] Canadian," Ochocinco said.

But he might be barking up the wrong tree, just as he was when he called out middleweight champion Anderson Silva and got the attention of Dana White.

With outspoken footballer at it again, the UFC president was asked to respond to the dubious comments.

"This is a tough one for me because he's going to the Patriots, and I'm a Patriots fan," White today said following a UFC 133 pre-event press conference. "But he talks so much [expletive] man, it's unbelievable.

"Yeah, he's crazy. I don't know if he's just out there trying to get some more followers, or if he's really that nuts. You need to stick to football."

Not one to miss a potential plug, UFC 133 headliner Tito Ortiz jumped into the conversation.

"I've got to give a lot of thanks to Dana for putting us on the map," he said. "For guys like that who are in the NFL and take shots at UFC fighters.

"They want to make name off of us? Let it be. Until he steps into the cage with us, or even the gym at Punishment Training Center, let's see how it is then."
Dana White: Chad Ochocinco "crazy" to claim he could beat Georges St-Pierre | MMAjunkie.com (http://mmajunkie.com/news/24690/dana-white-chad-ochocinco-crazy-to-claim-he-could-beat-georges-st-pierre.mma)