PDA

View Full Version : Unapologetic Chael Sonnen unleashes latest rants on PED accusations

Cat--Smasher
08-05-2011, 11:26 PM
Unapologetic Chael Sonnen unleashes latest rants on PED accusations

Holding court at a Q&A session for UFC Fight Club fans in advance of weigh-ins for Saturday's UFC 133, Sonnen seemed to know the question – "What does he think of them?" – was on its way.

"There's two things you can do," he said. "If somebody does steroids, you can kick him out and throw him away forever. Or, you can just open up an all-steroid league and let the games begin.

"Put it in your body, don't put it in your body, one-on-one, two-on-one, five-on-one, I'll make sure they all need nine-one-one."

But that wasn't the last of questions related to his thoughts on illicit testosterone. Another fan asked simply what happened in California, obviously referencing Sonnen's troubles with the state's athletic commission, which began when he tested positive for elevated levels of the hormone following his unsuccessful bid at champ Anderson Silva's title at UFC 117.

Sonnen didn't miss a beat.

"Well, they elected a liberal as governor. They had no way of knowing because he ran as a Republican, and he bankrupted the state, banged his nanny, had a kid – retired," he said to laughs all around. "Why are you asking me about that? That's a weird question for an MMA event?

"Are you talking about the night that I won the middleweight championship and they tarnished and took it from me after I whipped a man's ass for 25 minutes – he wraps his legs around my head for eight seconds and they declare him the winner? Is that what you're asking me about?

"Because I'll tell you man, it was a scene. It happened in the Bay Area, and that crowd, they were right down the middle. You had every sprite that could sashay across the bridge from San Francisco chanting, 'Anderson, Anderson,' and you had every gangster in Oakland chanting my name. By the end of the night, the sprites and the gangsters had united, and they were all cheering for your man."

By now, that kind of answer can be considered classic Sonnen. But the fighter didn't stop there, even though his management, the UFC, and possibly state regulators would have liked him to have done so.

"Is that what you're talking about?" he prattled on. "Are you talking about the injustice they did to me over the past seven months?

"My phone rings, they call me up and say, 'Chael, your testosterone level is too high.' I say, 'Well, how high was it?' They say, '0.7.' I said, 'What's normal?' They say, '0.6.' I said, 'One-tenth? You're telling me I'm one-tenth higher than the average man? Re-test that – you must have caught me on a low day.'"

"I told them to feast their eyes and fantasize – I offer no apology. That's testosterone, ladies and gentleman. And on top of that, what do you mean, higher than the norm? Who are you comparing me to? The pink t-shirt wearing earring guy I just fought?

"They said, 'Well, Mr. Sonnen, what are you telling us?' I said, 'Isn't it obvious what I'm telling you? Chael Sonnen is too goddamn macho for the standardized testing procedures of the California State Control Board."
Unapologetic Chael Sonnen unleashes latest rants on PED accusations | MMAjunkie.com (http://mmajunkie.com/news/24701/unapologetic-chael-sonnen-unleashes-latest-rants-on-ped-accusations.mma)

Or check out the full video on http://www.ufc.com/media/115-sonnen-fight-club-q-a.

Uvall
08-05-2011, 11:45 PM
LMAO, Love it or Hate it. It's damn entertaining.

Where is Chael fan these days anyways? He isn't still banned is he?

Sakara=Excitement
08-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Holy shit that was funny

Y2JUBAE
08-05-2011, 11:47 PM
Or, you can just open up an all-steroid league and let the games begin.

I've offered this idea a few times lol.
--

I will say, as funny as he can be, one thing that is annoying is how he keeps saying he beat Anderson. I mean, dude, you fucking tapped! Then you tried to cheat and say you didn't while you were cheating with illegal substances to begin with, fighting a man with cracked ribs and you tapped... but still say you won and claim yourself as a champion. That is lame.

For the most part I think he's funny as hell, but I do see how some people believe he may be mentally insane.

Cat--Smasher
08-05-2011, 11:47 PM
"Because I'll tell you man, it was a scene. It happened in the Bay Area, and that crowd, they were right down the middle. You had every sprite that could sashay across the bridge from San Francisco chanting, 'Anderson, Anderson,' and you had every gangster in Oakland chanting my name. By the end of the night, the sprites and the gangsters had united, and they were all cheering for your man."

The whole Q & A was pretty funny. A few very funny moments. Worth the watch.

m1ckeykn0x
08-06-2011, 12:03 AM
The whole Q & A was pretty funny. A few very funny moments. Worth the watch.

Dude, the Q and A was fucking hilarious. I haven't even watched the whole thing but God damn... Chael Sonnen is fucking insane. Definitely worth the watch.

I imagine rivethead and Don shaking their heads in disgust while I post this, btw.

Mac
08-06-2011, 12:09 AM
He's funny for sure, especially the part where he claims to have won the championship from Silva. I guess he doesn't realize a champion would never let another fighter wrap their legs around his head for 8 seconds causing him to tap.

Cat--Smasher
08-06-2011, 12:17 AM
He's funny for sure, especially the part where he claims to have won the championship from Silva. I guess he doesn't realize a champion would never let another fighter wrap their legs around his head for 8 seconds causing him to tap.

You must have missed the part where he claims to have let Anderson win with the choke because he felt sorry for him. He felt sorry for Anderson because what kind of guy would wrap their legs around another mans head? A man who wears a pink shirt and ear ring thats who.

The kid who asked Chael how much crack he needs to smoke to come up with the stuff he says was pretty classic too.

Sakara=Excitement
08-06-2011, 12:28 AM
I literally think some people on this board have zero sense of humor and need their heads checked.

It's called shtick guys.

infiniteaftermath
08-06-2011, 12:51 AM
I just hate how he keeps referring to himself as a gangster. Please.

dbader08
08-06-2011, 01:00 AM

exactly.

The funniest thing about the entire conference is that half the people he calls out and says he would destroy (rampage, machida, nogueiras, anderson) have or would kick his ass.

He certainly thinks hes alot funnier than he is. He spews more bullshit than Dana White and George W. Bush combined.

m1ckeykn0x
08-06-2011, 01:12 AM

Who is actually gangster who refers to themselves as gangster?

Nobody. He is just going over the top to find the things to piss people off the most and he's good at that.

xdevilhawk138x
08-06-2011, 04:32 AM

I like to see this "gangster" come to my streets in LA and see how Gangster he really is

Sakara=Excitement
08-06-2011, 04:43 AM
Oh lord.

Cat--Smasher
08-06-2011, 04:43 AM
I like to see this "gangster" come to my streets in LA and see how Gangster he really is

I think the American Gangster could handle any hood rat gangsta in a one on one fight.

Sakara=Excitement
08-06-2011, 04:45 AM
I think the American Gangster could handle any hood rat gangsta in a one on one fight.

He would beat there asses so easily. He dropped one of the two best fighters on the planet. I doubt he'll have trouble with Tyron and Pedro. And I know Juan doesn't know what a triangle is...or the submission hold.

Cat--Smasher
08-06-2011, 05:15 AM
He would beat there asses so easily. He dropped one of the two best fighters on the planet. I doubt he'll have trouble with Tyron and Pedro. And I know Juan doesn't know what a triangle is...or the submission hold.

Ha ha ha. Classic.:grinsmile1::laughing4:

m1ckeykn0x
08-06-2011, 05:45 AM

Too bad pathetic street rats never fight alone or without weapons and glorify going to prison.

And I know Juan doesn't know what a triangle is...or the submission hold.

:lmfao:! Excellent.

Poor triangles.

Kimbo> Rampage
08-06-2011, 06:40 AM
I literally think some people on this board have zero sense of humor and need their heads checked.

It's called shtick guys.

We can clearly see it as Jokes. Some people dont find him funny. He is a liar, cheater and money launderer. He has lied about tapping out to Paulo Filho in the past. He has been caught cheating in the silva fight.

I really hope there is a rematch so Anderson can ko his ass this time.

Im sure he'd find a way to actually win the street fight by decision.

Sakara=Excitement
08-06-2011, 06:58 AM
We can clearly see it as Jokes. Some people dont find him funny. He is a liar, cheater and money launderer. He has lied about tapping out to Paulo Filho in the past. He has been caught cheating in the silva fight.

I really hope there is a rematch so Anderson can ko his ass this time.

Im sure he'd find a way to actually win the street fight by decision.

Thats the response though that shows me you cant see it as jokes. Jokes aren't real.

A Rabbi, a Priest, and a Horse didnt all enter a bar before.

Kimbo> Rampage
08-06-2011, 07:02 AM
Thats the response though that shows me you cant see it as jokes. Jokes aren't real.

A Rabbi, a Priest, and a Horse didnt all enter a bar before.

A joke doesnt have to be funny. He isnt a comedian. He is a fighter that lies about outcomes of fights and has cheated. He openly calls out other fighters and their holes but is far more flawed then they are most of the time.

Sakara=Excitement
08-06-2011, 07:04 AM
A joke doesnt have to be funny. He isnt a comedian. He is a fighter that lies about outcomes of fights and has cheated. He openly calls out other fighters and their holes but is far more flawed then they are most of the time.

Again...jokes arent real. So then he isn't lying, he's joking.

LOL Good lord man.

A lie would be that you have sex with another woman behind your wifes back and not telling her.

A joke would be telling your friends you had sex with two aliens at the same time.

Kimbo> Rampage
08-06-2011, 07:20 AM
Again...jokes arent real. So then he isn't lying, he's joking.

LOL Good lord man.

A lie would be that you have sex with another woman behind your wifes back and not telling her.

A joke would be telling your friends you had sex with two aliens at the same time.

He lied to Keith Kizer about not tapping to Filho, he wasnt joking he was pissed, then he writes a long apology letter. He also lied about talking to Kizer about his TRT and then switched it and said Linland talked to Keith for him, which was also not the truth according to Keith.

Just like your AV, it may be funny to you but to others it is disgusting. I guess everybody has their own sense of humor or sexual preference....

Sakara=Excitement
08-06-2011, 07:25 AM
He lied to Keith Kizer about not tapping to Filho, he wasnt joking he was pissed, then he writes a long apology letter. He also lied about talking to Kizer about his TRT and then switched it and said Linland talked to Keith for him, which was also not the truth according to Keith.

Just like your AV, it may be funny to you but to others it is disgusting. I guess everybody has their own sense of humor or sexual preference....

He didnt tap to Filho, the ref took his yell as a verbal submission although he never physically tapped or verbally said I tap.

And what are you trying to get at about sexual preference?

Kimbo> Rampage
08-06-2011, 07:27 AM
He didnt tap to Filho, the ref took his yell as a verbal submission although he never physically tapped or verbally said I tap.

And what are you trying to get at about sexual preference?

WOW. His lie actually got to you, He later admitted that he did in fact submit and apologized.

YOUR AV IS OF SHIELDS SITTING ON A MANS LAP GETTING LICKED. WTF DO YOU THINK IT MEANS.

Sakara=Excitement
08-06-2011, 07:30 AM
YOUR AV IS OF SHIELDS SITTING ON A MANS LAP GETTING LICKED. WTF DO YOU THINK IT MEANS.

You tell me...you said:

I guess everybody has their own sexual preference....

And provide proof he said he tapped.

Malevolence
08-06-2011, 07:46 AM
He yells out "TAP" during the 1st fight with Filho,pretty conclusive stuff really.

Sakara=Excitement
08-06-2011, 07:47 AM
He yells out "TAP" during the 1st fight with Filho,pretty conclusive stuff really.

No he yells out in pain and the ref took that as a sign he was tapping out.

Kimbo> Rampage
08-06-2011, 08:01 AM

Iv seen it a couple of times that Kizer said that sonnen apologized and admitted to tapping. cant find it now so i guess that is not a point to go on.

MMA Fight Opinion: Chael Sonnen: Professional Liar (http://mmafightopinion.blogspot.com/2011/04/chael-sonnen-professional-liar.html)

Sakara=Excitement
08-06-2011, 08:24 AM
And again, they are just jokes...lol

Oh man.

Malevolence
08-06-2011, 08:42 AM

No,he yells "Aahhh,Tap",then gets all shitty & dissapointed when the ref stops it,the ref says to him "you yelled tap" & he replies to the ref "I fucked up",there's a video on YouTube with good sound quality & close up shot of Chaels face the whole time,you can clearly see his lips form the word tap & hear him yell "AAHHH,TAP",that's why the ref stopped the fight.
I would post the vid or a link but don't know how,but I doubt it make any difference to you even if I did.

Sakara=Excitement
08-06-2011, 08:46 AM
No,he yells "Aahhh,Tap",then gets all shitty & dissapointed when the ref stops it,the ref says to him "you yelled tap" & he replies to the ref "I fucked up",there's a video on YouTube with good sound quality & close up shot of Chaels face the whole time,you can clearly see his lips form the word tap & hear him yell "AAHHH,TAP",that's why the ref stopped the fight.
I would post the vid or a link but don't know how,but I doubt it make any difference to you even if I did.

Actually it would make a difference. If someone shows proof then thats that. But you saying it doesnt hold much weight just as if I said something without proof.

You dont know how to embed a video?

Pasha K
08-06-2011, 08:56 AM
Chael being Chael.

He has already explained that his trolling persona is because he is very weak mentally so he hopes that he will believe some of the BS he says so he feels very confident and stop getting submitted left and right by Brazilians.

Malevolence
08-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Actually it would make a difference. If someone shows proof then thats that. But you saying it doesnt hold much weight just as if I said something without proof.

You dont know how to embed a video?

Have never tried embedding anything tbh,I'm not so computer savvy,I do most of my reading & posting on my iPhone (which won't even let me comment when I hand out rep),between the unreliability of my apple piece of crap & New Zealands ridiculously slow broad band speed I can't see myself having much luck embedding stuff. But like I said I've never tried.
I appreciate you desire for proof & I'm really not trying to bicker with you,I too like to have people back up their statements with evidence,rest assured I wouldn't make up stuff just for the sake of belligerence. I'll leave it there I think.

Cat--Smasher
08-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Paulo Filho vs Chael Sonnen Fight Video WEC 31 (http://mma-geeks.com/2011/07/15/paulo-filho-vs-chael-sonnen-fight-video-wec-31/) 12:50 in...