PDA

View Full Version : Online Chael Sonnen Quote Generator

Cat--Smasher
08-10-2011, 12:47 AM
Online Chael Sonnen Quote Generator

Check out the new online Chael Sonnen Quote Generator.

A couple examples....

“I come from a real sport. Wrestling is a real sport. That's through the high schools and that's through the colleges. Wrestling is in the Olympic games. You take me to Olympic Village and show me the 'Moo-ee' Thai venue and we'll have another talk. I know what 'Thai' is; it is short for 'Thailand.' Who knows what 'Moo-ee' even means?”

In what parallel universe can you punch a man 300 times, he wraps his legs around your head for eight seconds and they declare him the winner?!”
Chael Sonnen Said So : Random Quotes from One of MMA's Most Exciting Personalities (http://chaelsonnensaidso.com/)

IceCold48
08-10-2011, 01:25 AM
i wish they had the quotes from the fighters only trash talk edition those were some of the best ever!

Cat--Smasher
08-10-2011, 01:27 AM
http://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=124&y=23&w=310&h=165&ro=0&s=chael-sonnen-07-27-10-19-47-53-48.jpg

Cat--Smasher
08-10-2011, 08:43 AM
“This isn't an LA riot, it's a cage fight.”

:grinsmile4::angry2::sporty:

dbader08
08-10-2011, 09:11 AM
^Insane is definitely a good word to describe him.

"Anderson Silva fired Ed Soares and replaced him with an App he bought on his phone for 14.95$" lol he does have good good ones, but when you try as much as him, its bound to happen sometimes. Usually you just have to feel sorry for the guy when you hear him talk, though.

Pasha K
08-10-2011, 09:39 AM
That picture is disturbing lol

Kimbo> Rampage
08-10-2011, 11:12 AM
Heres some good quote of my own.

"Sonnen hasnt finished anybody in his UFC career."

"Sonnen is 4-4 in the UFC."

KevoOnTheRadio
08-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Oh good, now instead of roaming all over the internet to get my daily allowance of retarded, it's all on one convenient website. "Hey, I'm feeling a little low on retard this afternoon, better go to ChaelSonnenSaidSo.com".

Luc1an
08-10-2011, 10:58 PM
lol some of his quotes are quite funny but for the most part hes fucking retarted lol. I think his best one was from that interview with Ariel when hes like, Big Nog was petting a bus and Lil Nog was trying to feed it a carrot! A fucking carrot, Ariel! Are you listening? heheh. Oh and i think he just hates brazilians cuz he cant beat a single one lol

Cat--Smasher
08-10-2011, 11:44 PM
lol some of his quotes are quite funny but for the most part hes fucking retarted lol. I think his best one was from that interview with Ariel when hes like, Big Nog was petting a bus and Lil Nog was trying to feed it a carrot! A fucking carrot, Ariel! Are you listening? heheh. Oh and i think he just hates brazilians cuz he cant beat a single one lol

Or it is a part of the xenophobic American gangster character he has been portraying.

dan the man 67
08-10-2011, 11:55 PM
I love Sonnen's quotes. He's very intelligent and very amusing.

Pasha K
08-11-2011, 03:55 AM
I love Sonnen's quotes. He's very intelligent

Intelligent why? Because he managed to get a lot of attention without being a great fighter?
He is just a very succesful Troll, all the things he says are absolutely retarded though.

dan the man 67
08-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Intelligent why? Because he managed to get a lot of attention without being a great fighter?
He is just a very succesful Troll, all the things he says are absolutely retarded though.

By what he says, and how he says it. He is able to put his words together in such a way that I would say most find amusing. You have to be intelligent to be able to do that. I would even say he's got a comedic sense about him. Sure, a lot of what he says is outrageous, but that contributes to him being a fantastic self-marketer.

You don't think he is a great fighter? He sure took Silva to the brink, much more so than any other fighter Silva has ever faced in the UFC. I'm not so sure Silva would win a rematch against him. Sonnen may be 1-dimensional, but boy, he's got his one dimension just about perfected.

MichaelK
08-15-2011, 06:42 AM
“If it wasn’t for me, you would be thrashing around the jungle with a blowgun trying’ to catch breakfast.”

That is absolutely hilarious.

Kimbo> Rampage
08-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Yes, i find his backdoor racism very amusing...:dry:

I can read between the lines.

I hope Stann KO's him bad.