PDA

View Full Version : Chael Sonnen - "Blackhouse are just a bunch of women"

Sakara=Excitement
08-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Fighters Only Magazine - The World's Greatest MMA Magazine - News - Sonnen: "Black House is women's MMA" (http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=7452)

Yushin Okami has a middleweight title shot against Anderson Silva at UFC 134 on the 27th of this month.

He has been training with Chael Sonnen for the bout, as Sonnen came closer than anyone has to taking the middleweight belt from Silva at UFC 117 last summer.

Fighters Only was briefly in touch with Sonnen today and we asked him for a quick comment on Okamiís chances against Silva.

Never one to miss an opportunity, he fired off another insult at Andersonís team.

ďI don't know why they say women are only promoted under the STRIKEFORCE banner. Blackhouse has been in the UFC for years,Ē he quipped.

dbader08
08-11-2011, 01:34 AM
good one, Chael.

Kimbo> Rampage
08-11-2011, 06:39 AM
Id love to see him fight Machida or JDS. It would be nice to see him KTFO. And as far over the hill as the Nog brothers are and how much trash he talks on them, they are a nightmare matchup for him. He'd get his ass subbed.

Sakara=Excitement
08-11-2011, 07:25 AM
How many times has Chael been KTFO?

dbader08
08-11-2011, 10:16 PM
he got tko'd by terry martin lol never seen it though I tried googling it but couldn't find it.

Sakara=Excitement
08-11-2011, 10:25 PM
So once in almost 40 fights? Gotcha.

I think Terry Martin could KO a bear.

Kimbo> Rampage
08-11-2011, 10:26 PM
he got tko'd by terry martin lol never seen it though I tried googling it but couldn't find it.

Lol its one of the most wanted fights ever, that hasnt been recorded. Apparently he was getting beat down and his corner threw the towel in.

How many times has he fought elite guys like JDS or Machida? He calls them out, he should have to knuckle up.

roaddawg
08-12-2011, 03:20 AM

Definitely not as many times as he has been sub'd by "women"...:dry:

Sakara=Excitement
08-12-2011, 03:24 AM
How many times has he fought elite guys like JDS or Machida? He calls them out, he should have to knuckle up.

How many times has he fought guys 1 and two weight classes above him? :dry:

roaddawg
08-12-2011, 03:31 AM

Omfg it's 3:30am. Wtf is wrong with you Sakara go to bed!

Kimbo> Rampage
08-12-2011, 03:32 AM

Hes the one calling them out...:dry:

He would get destroyed by guys like rampage, rashad, machida, the nogs, etc. quit calling them out and talking shit when you know you wouldn't fight them and would lose. If your going to talk shit you better be prepared to throwdown and have to back your words up.

Luc1an
08-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Hes the one calling them out...:dry:

He would get destroyed by guys like rampage, rashad, machida, the nogs, etc. quit calling them out and talking shit when you know you wouldn't fight them and would lose. If your going to talk shit you better be prepared to throwdown and have to back your words up.

lol that means he would have to fight Bigfoot as well! haha that would be priceless

Kimbo> Rampage
08-18-2011, 12:02 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GuvqAqJmGHc/S__W-6vycFI/AAAAAAAAAhQ/u7I1Il7EfQY/s1600/blackhouse.jpg

Show me somebody in the picture that he beats, besides Aldo for huge size difference.

mma #1 fan
08-18-2011, 01:49 PM

never but he has fought @ 205lbs
TM did not knock him out it was a Corner Stoppage

Masscore
08-18-2011, 02:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GuvqAqJmGHc/S__W-6vycFI/AAAAAAAAAhQ/u7I1Il7EfQY/s1600/blackhouse.jpg

Show me somebody in the picture that he beats, besides Aldo for huge size difference.

Anderson Silva, Lil'Nog and possibly Lawal. I would give Lawal the edge over him but wouldn't be surprised if he beat him.

Also why is Lawal in that picture? Just random I guess because he is not a Black House fighter (neither is Aldo).

Kimbo> Rampage
08-19-2011, 01:52 AM
Anderson Silva, Lil'Nog and possibly Lawal. I would give Lawal the edge over him but wouldn't be surprised if he beat him.

Also why is Lawal in that picture? Just random I guess because he is not a Black House fighter (neither is Aldo).

Sonnen got subbed by an injured Anderson in the 5th round and has had a past of getting submitted by good grapplers. lil Nog would be a nightmare match-up for him.

Mo has better wrestling than sonnen, is stronger and faster, and would dictate where how the fight goes.

Aldo is a member of Black House. He does most of his training at Nova Uno but has trained with blockhouse members a lot. Most high level fighters go to multiple gyms and go to different locations for their camps.

Pasha K
08-19-2011, 01:57 AM
Sonnen got subbed by an injured Anderson in the 5th round and has had a past of getting submitted by good grapplers. lil Nog would be a nightmare match-up for him.

Mo has better wrestling than sonnen, is stronger and faster, and would dictate where how the fight goes.

Aldo is a member of Black House. He does most of his training at Nova Uno but has trained with blockhouse members a lot. Most high level fighters go to multiple gyms and go to different locations for their camps.

Exactly, a roided Sonnen could not beat an injured Anderson, I doubt h would beat a healthy Anderson.
As far as I know Lil Nog is a BJJ blackbelt so I guess he knows 1 or 2 things about triangle chokes, so we all know who would win that fight. Oh and BTW in the stand up Lil Nog is way better than Chael.

King Mo mmmm, maybe Sonnen has a chance there.

IceCold48
08-19-2011, 02:37 AM
OH SHIT! :pwnt: