PDA

View Full Version : Can Fedor Be Knocked Out?

CHUCKtheCHAMP
06-27-2006, 02:09 AM
Does Anyone Think Fedor Can Be Knocked Out...? Not Just Lose But Be Knock Out.... I Think The Only Way Its Going To Happen Is A Fatty Left Kick From Cro Cop! Wat Do You Guys Thikn?

killerinstinct
06-27-2006, 05:03 AM
every man can be KOed.Will it happen who knows?anything can happen.

Bran
06-27-2006, 06:31 AM
yeah, CroCop is pretty devastating with those kicks, but i don't see fedor putting himself in the position to get knocked out

prideFAN
06-27-2006, 06:00 PM
yeah, CroCop is pretty devastating with those kicks, but i don't see fedor putting himself in the position to get knocked out

Fedor and Cro Cop already fought, Fedor won by decision, it was a good fight but Cro Cop couldn't knock him out.

:afro:

killerinstinct
06-27-2006, 11:40 PM
Fedor and Cro Cop already fought, Fedor won by decision, it was a good fight but Cro Cop couldn't knock him out.

:afro:
really good fight.

nole
06-28-2006, 05:08 AM
NEVER !!! he has an iron chin

killerinstinct
06-28-2006, 05:32 AM
NEVER !!! he has an iron chin
So does Cabbage and he's been KOed.I'm not saying Fedor will ever get Koed in his MMA carear ,but he's a man flesh and bones and can get KOed no one is invincible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uie3Wn5mSDM&search=tank%20abbott

nole
06-28-2006, 05:40 AM
So does Cabbagea and he's been KOed.I'm not saying Fedor will ever get Koed in his MMA carear ,but he's a man flesh and bones and can get KOed no one is invincible.
iron chin and head. dont compare anyone to fedor. did you see the fujita or randleman fight.

killerinstinct
06-28-2006, 05:48 AM
i didn't compare anyone.

nole
06-28-2006, 05:50 AM
So does Cabbagea and he's been KOed.I'm not saying Fedor will ever get Koed in his MMA carear ,but he's a man flesh and bones and can get KOed no one is invincible.
what do you call your first statment about cabbagea

killerinstinct
06-28-2006, 05:54 AM
what do you call your first statment about cabbagea
an example

nole
06-28-2006, 06:00 AM
an example
and comparing

WandAXE
06-30-2006, 01:22 AM
He can be kod. Im not sure who will do it.

nole
06-30-2006, 02:22 AM
He can be kod. Im not sure who will do it.
shut up wand

Dsm634
07-01-2006, 09:12 PM
I think it is certainly possible but highly unlikely.
:banghead:

BDunn
07-01-2006, 10:29 PM
every man can be KOed.Will it happen who knows?anything can happen.
Yup he is human lol some might disagree :)

killerinstinct
07-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Yup he is human lol some might disagree :)
he's 75%human25%superhuman

BDunn
07-01-2006, 10:46 PM
I wanna see the guy who knocks him out now lol
http://hometown.aol.com/bryant97young/images/14119890_l.gif

ddot
07-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Okay.I dont really post on here i kinda like to sit back and read the comments, but ive had enough.Why does everyone think Fedor is like a god? He is extremely good but I think everyone seems to have forgotten his fight with Ricardo Arona. Outcome was bullshit anyone that seen that fight knows Arona had it. It was stupid to see the go an extra round because it should have been over b4 that. And I would love to see cro-cop
fight Fedor again and knock him out with a leg kick to the head. And if only Arlovski didnt have a glass jaw he would even give Fedor a run , given AA had a little more experience.

Intellectual
07-10-2006, 04:30 PM
Okay.I dont really post on here i kinda like to sit back and read the comments, but ive had enough.Why does everyone think Fedor is like a god? He is extremely good but I think everyone seems to have forgotten his fight with Ricardo Arona. Outcome was bullshit anyone that seen that fight knows Arona had it. It was stupid to see the go an extra round because it should have been over b4 that. And I would love to see cro-cop
fight Fedor again and knock him out with a leg kick to the head. And if only Arlovski didnt have a glass jaw he would even give Fedor a run , given AA had a little more experience.

did we watch the same fight? i remember the fight, and when Arona had side mount several times, he did nothing to really damage Fedor. When Arona had full mount, he did nothing to really damage Fedor. When Arona was on Fedor's back, Fedor got out of it. When Arona tried the kimura, Fedor easily spun out to take control. Arona landed a few nice leg kicks, and the punches did nothing, but Fedor was technically in control the last 2 rounds. Round 1 i'll give it to Arona. Did you also notice that this wasn't a Pride fight...i would love to see a rematch but done in Pride. I'm not a Fedor dickrider, but go back and watch the fight man. And this fight didn't really answer the quesiton to the thread, Fedor wasn't even close to being knocked out in the Arona fight.

plus that was was like 5-6 years ago...you do understand that fighters evolve right?

and by the way, AA kinda showed that he doesn't have the glass jaw anymore...

poeg
07-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Hell, 12 months is a lifetime in training, 24 months guys have gone from dog shht to diamond but from December 22 2000 until today??? How much JJ has Fedor added to his arsenal since? You can't count what's happened 5 years ago any more than you can a schoolyard brawl.

Mirko is the closest I see to being able to knock out Fedor. His style could put Fedor into takedown mode and in the transitioins from takedown defense to short inside punches he has a chance.

ddot
07-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Im not saying that ricardo almost knocked fedor out not even close.I dont think he could, I just watched the fight a few times after and felt ricardo could have got the decision, if they fought again fedor would prob win no question, but i think the last time could have went the other way. As far as
arlovski goes im a huge fan but still think his chin isnt very strong his offensive game is very good, and i would love to see him use his full potential and want him to KILL Sylvia one day but dont think Dana White is gonna make part 4 between the 2. AA is gonna fight others and work his way back after he kills the whole shitty hw division of UFC. I definately want to see sumone knock out Fedor just to shutup all the guys that praise him so highly saying he is superhuman??!! I want rematch with cro crop hopefully he knocks Fedor out cold or if he fought silva at 205 he would prob get ktfo. Now i sit and wait wait for all the fedor fans to reply about how he is superhuman and suck his dick.He's HUMAN! If he took a hard shot to the chin he will be OUT!!!!! Dont get me wrong he is still extremely talented and tough as nails but c'mon. One day.............KO

Nasty
07-11-2006, 03:37 PM
I think CroCop would fare the best against him. Of course, anyone can slip up and catch a bomb.