PDA

View Full Version : Josh Gross smells a script, Dana White smells a 'moron'

Cat--Smasher
09-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Josh Gross smells a script, Dana White smells a 'moron'

JoshGross ESPN
Nick Diaz blew it and Georges St. Pierre just got a tougher fight. Carlos Condit is a stiffer test for GSP.

JoshGrossESPN
I was a little surprised by cesar gracie's reaction. Used to hearing stick up for nick always. ... He's disgusted.

JoshGrossESPN
I am hearing rumblings of Penn vs Diaz now.... Rumor definitely making the rounds. I don't buy it. How does UFC justify?

Retweet from @danawhite
This is crazy but here we go again! You wanted it so you got it. Penn vs Diaz Oct 29th in Vegas ...

JoshGrossESPN
Hey UFC trusts Diaz again.

JoshGrossESPN
So odd. What was the point of yesterday then?

JoshGrossESPN
UFC needs to tread carefully and go nowhere near pro wrestling scripted storylines. The entire Diaz episode feels manufactured.

danawhite
Gross is such a moron.

JoshGrossESPN
I never alleged anything was manufactured re: Diaz/UFC. Just said it "feels" that way. Why? So many twists and turns in 24 hours. Unreal.
Josh Gross smells a script, Dana White smells a 'moron' - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/350401/Josh-Gross-smells-a-script-Dana-White-smells-a-moron/)

mma #1 fan
09-09-2011, 11:11 PM
Gross is such a moron. yep he is

nezlam1
09-10-2011, 12:22 AM
The story that is more likely manufactured is AO getting cut from the HWGP and then signing with the UFC.

The Return Of......
09-10-2011, 12:35 AM
he got pulled from the main event for not "playing the game" instead of just out right cutting him, they are giving diaz a chance to get his shit together and still fight a tough fight.

im good with it

Xtremo
09-10-2011, 02:12 AM
I makes sense to keep him and avoid all the hassle with the paperwork i would imagine...Also, Diaz will bring in more money than anybody else that was considered replacing Condit. Good move by the UFC, at least get something from Diaz. Then if Diaz loses, then he might get cut afterwards.

Kimbo> Rampage
09-10-2011, 02:40 AM
Fuck Josh Gross.

Leucoethiops
09-10-2011, 07:02 AM
Fuck Josh Gross.

No thanks, but you go ahead.