PDA

View Full Version : Fedor Emelianenko MMA Memorabilia Investment Opportunity

Cat--Smasher
09-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Fedor Emelianenko MMA Memorabilia Investment Opportunity
http://www.mmacollector.com/cart/altfile2/FEDORSUIT.jpg

West Newbury, MA, September 8, 2011: MMA Collector.com has listed two very important pieces of MMA Memorabilia that belonged to the former Pride FC Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko:

Fedor’s red and blue Russian warm-up suit that he used to train and prepare for his most recent fight in Chicago vs Dan Henderson at Strikeforce “Fedor vs Henderson”’ and Fedor’s Russian Federation shirt.

In the past few years select MMA Memorabilia has risen sharply in value along with the market share MMA has gained over other “mainstream” sports. Collectors of MMA Memorabilia are spending thousands of dollars to acquire what they believe to be the next “Micky Mantle Rookie Card” of their collections. With fighter-used gear at the top of the price range some MMA Collectors find themselves questioning their sanity. Two interesting facts:

1.) Fedor’s gloves from his fight with Matt Lindland in Russia at BodogFIGHT were donated and auctioned off for charity, the winning bidder (in the audience) reportedly paid $110,000.

2.) Fedor rarely sells his fight-used gear or any of his MMA training gear.
Fedor Emelianenko MMA Memorabilia Investment Opportunity | MMA-Japan.com - Japanese Mixed Martial Arts News (http://mma-japan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=914:fedor-emelianenko-mma-memorabilia-investment-opportunity&catid=54:other&Itemid=98)

Trodden
09-10-2011, 07:20 PM
I wonder if its cursed

beardown98
09-10-2011, 08:11 PM
I don't see fight used mma gear being worth that much right now, especially in north america. If i were to buy something i'd try to get it on the cheap and go long with it. Oh what i would do if i coult get wands shorts or gloves from either of his fights with sakuraba.

nezlam1
09-10-2011, 10:41 PM
1.) Fedor’s gloves from his fight with Matt Lindland in Russia at BodogFIGHT were donated and auctioned off for charity, the winning bidder (in the audience) reportedly paid $110,000.

Damn Fedor is a cash cow if he is really getting 110k for gloves.

Cat--Smasher
09-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Maybe we should all chip in our pennies and but it for Pashak for his bday.

nezlam1
09-11-2011, 01:46 AM
Maybe we should all chip in our pennies and but it for Pashak for his bday.

I'll chip in a couple dollars to get Pashak Fedor's jock strap.

Pasha K
09-22-2011, 09:36 PM
Thank you guys!! I appreciate it :D

Luc1an
09-28-2011, 11:33 PM
lol ill pitch 10$