PDA

View Full Version : In the Corner with “Big” George Mitchell

nyckid
01-08-2007, 04:46 PM
If you have ever been to a New York fight card in recent years, you’ve probably seen “Big” George Mitchell. The first time I saw him I thought, “wow, this guy looks like he could be the Undertaker’s uncle.” George is 6’7” and around 285 lbs, with prominent tattoos on each arm. As it turns out, he was a part-time pro wrestler that went by the name, “The Mummy.” He explained the name came from his job as a licensed emergency medical technician. At work, he was able to get as much gauze as he wanted—he would wrap himself with it to create his alter-ego

FULL STORY (http://www.fightbeat.com/article_detail.php?AT=257)

George worked a miracle with those cuts!

Punk Ass
01-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Not really that interesting. Theres a lot of good cutmen.

Are you a cutman or something?? what's the fasination? Hell, I could do that with the proper training.

Luis Cruz
01-08-2007, 05:35 PM

Are you a cutman or something?? what's the fasination? Hell, I could do that with the proper training.

That's not the point of this thread, all his posts are just to plug that fight beat place.

nyckid
01-08-2007, 06:05 PM

Did you see Duddy vs Campas? That fight could've been stopped because the cuts were bad and very deep. It was a great job done by Mitchell.

Nobody is saying' he's a doctor, simply he did a good job where many others would've failed. Respect that son.

kid

Punk Ass
01-08-2007, 07:19 PM
That's not the point of this thread, all his posts are just to plug that fight beat place.

I'm more inclined to believe you!!