PDA

View Full Version : Dana White invites internet troll on trip or to 'shut the f--- up'

Cat--Smasher
10-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Dana White invites internet troll on trip or to 'shut the f--- up'

Apparently Dana White is not a big fan of internet trolls. And every now and then, they can even get a reaction. Earlier this week a member posted here on the Underground Forum an invitation for the 'troll' to fly from their home in New Zealand, to Boston, and then Las Vegas to validate their claims about the UFC President.

************ATTENTION SQUATDOG****************

Talked to DW tonight. He saw your post on the other thread and wants to make you an offer.

Your profile claims you live in New Zealand. He will buy you a ticket from NZ to South Boston, meet you there face to face and take you anywhere you want to go in order to talk to whomever you need to that will answer any questions that you have about him and his past.

After he's done with you in Boston, he will take you to Vegas and let you do the same. Then he wants you to come back here and share with the UG exactly what you learned.

What do you want to know? How many gyms he had? How many he still has? What was the deal with Bulger? Was DW an amateur boxer? If so, what was his record? How TUF came to be? Anything else?

If your down with the idea let me know when you can go and the trip will be arranged. My home e-mail addy is maxmorco@sbcglobal.net. Or you can PM me.

Cindy

After a day of heated discussion from forum members over the validity of the offer, it seems that it definitely is true, as the UFC President himself took the time to chime in:

Posted: Oct 5th. 11:37 PM

i have seen this goofball talkin shit on here forever and he caught me on the right day when i asked cindy to invite him. he's talking about pics, etc. everything this jackass has ever yap'd about i am offering him to come to south boston from new zealand then we will go to vegas and will see and get more than enough proof for whatever he may have doubts or questions about. i have been in the fight business since i was 19 and i have done alot of shit and dont have to prove myself to anyone. i know who i am and what i have done but i am giving you the once in a lifetime chance to come and get all the proof you will ever need. accept the offer or shut the fuck up and get a life!!!

Posted: Oct. 5th. 11:42 PM

not under my skin at all. he says he knows all this shit and like i said he caught me on the right day. i always talk to the fans and the haters on the UG, twitter, etc. always do crazy shit.

Not too later, the underground forum member directly responded to the UFC President, not exactly taking up the UFC President's offer:

Posted: 10 hours ago

Because it's a total set-up and you know it, especially as this is the same Dana White who is renowned for bashing detractors and nay-sayers.

By the sounds of it, the sole source of evidence would be the testimony of close friends and associates, most of whom have a vested interest in promoting the Dana White brand. This would put me in the unenviable position of any attempt to question their testimony being met with "are you calling me a liar?" whether they provide tangible evidence or not.

If you want to shut me up, all you have to do is provide some documental evidence and I will not only shut up, but also provide a grovelling retraction.

...and don't get me wrong, I don't hate Dana White, but I'm also well within my rights to play Devil's Advocate on a board dominated by TUF Noobs and shills.
Dana White invites internet troll on trip or to 'shut the f--- up' - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/356145/Dana-White-invites-internet-troll-on-trip-or-to-shut-the-f----up/)

Trodden
10-06-2011, 06:37 PM
I would like to add that I think Bill Gates is full of crap and would never buy be a car.

Pasha K
10-06-2011, 06:42 PM
So Dana White will buy a ticket and will give an excursion in Boston and Vegas to anyone that talks a lot of shit about him???
I love that idea, I have always wanted to visit Boston and Vegas. Where I have to talk shit about him?

Trodden
10-06-2011, 06:48 PM
her email is in the post. I wonder how long till she changes it.

SimpleJack
10-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Lol......

Is it more pathetic to be the troll or the multi-millionaire who feels the need to justify his past to said troll???

The world may never know.

m1ckeykn0x
10-06-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm jealous. That stupid fuck better take the offer! Lol.

Kimbo> Rampage
10-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Lol......

Is it more pathetic to be the troll or the multi-millionaire who feels the need to justify his past to said troll???

The world may never know.

:grinsmile1:

I'm jealous. That stupid fuck better take the offer! Lol.

Yes, this isnt the first time Dana has pulled a stunt like this. If anything this guy is lucky as hell that he has been fucking with Dana, now he gets this.

I can see it now, the guy takes the offer and is never seen from again. Somewhere in the Nevada desert Dana has is brass knuckles on, giving one of his pissed off rants as he beats this guy senseless.

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/DanaWhiteUFC107Blog125x125.jpg

SimpleJack
10-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Lol.....

How fucked up would it be if the kid showed up and waiting on him were 2 scary motherfuckers like Monson and Thiago Silva......

Leucoethiops
10-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Fuck, I'm postin' on the wrong forums.

IceCold48
10-06-2011, 10:49 PM
So Dana White will buy a ticket and will give an excursion in Boston and Vegas to anyone that talks a lot of shit about him???
I love that idea, I have always wanted to visit Boston and Vegas. Where I have to talk shit about him?

hes offered it to bloodstain lane multiple times and changed his mind when he accepted.

Xtremo
10-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Lol.....

How fucked up would it be if the kid showed up and waiting on him were 2 scary motherfuckers like Monson and Thiago Silva......

It would be the best vlog ever lol

Pasha K
10-09-2011, 06:41 PM
That would be cool, he would get an autograph and a photo from both of them.

Rumble
10-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Shit, I don't even have a problem with DW and I'll say all kinds of shit if I can get that offer. Bald ass boxersizin mother fucker

Trodden
10-10-2011, 05:19 PM
would anyone be talking shit on Dana had he knocked Tito the fuck out?