PDA

View Full Version : Chael responds to Vitor - "Vitor is a fool. I need him to carry my luggage"

Sakara=Excitement
10-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Chael Sonnen Has Choice Words for Vitor Belfort | 5thRound.com (http://www.5thround.com/91994/chael-sonnen-has-choice-words-for-vitor-belfort/)

Clearly, Chael Sonnen (Pictured) has his sights set on a rematch with middleweight king Anderson Silva. However, Vitor Belfort has also made no qualms about his desire to set Sonnen straight.

In addition to issuing a loser-leaves-town match to Silva, the controversial wrestler addressed Belfort’s recent remarks and decided to make “The Phenom” part of his post-fight rant.

“I forgive Vitor, he’s a fool,” Sonnen stated after beating Brian Stann at UFC 136. “He knows not what he says. You can’t hold a fool accountable because he got a little stupid in the media one time.

“First off, if my name comes out of his mouth again, I will bury him where he stands. Second off, tell Vitor to meet me at the hotel in 30 minutes because daddy’s got a plane to catch and I’m summoning him to carry my luggage.”

Belfort was slated to face Cung Le at UFC 139, but was forced out with an injury. He was last seen putting Yoshihiro Akiyama to sleep at UFC 133 in August.

As for Sonnen, it appears that it’s Anderson Silva on Super Bowl weekend or bust.

“I’m after 12 pounds of gold, and as far as I’m concerned, that belt is worth nothing more than a piece of tin when it’s around [Silva's] waist,” Sonnen emphatically said. “I am the true middleweight champion.”

K1NG P3NN
10-10-2011, 11:05 PM
The fool part gets me every time. It had to be hard to be Kenflo during that press conference. I mean, he was sad, but trying not to laugh at the same time lol

foutch550
10-10-2011, 11:59 PM
2 weeks before he is scheduled to carry Chael's luggage, Vitor gets hurt.

Trodden
10-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Chael and K-Flo

the true champions without belts

which makes them just another damn fighter

Ramma
10-11-2011, 12:26 AM
Chael and K-Flo

the true champions without belts

which makes them just another damn fighter

Chael Sonnen is not a true champion. And that would remain so even if he managed to finally win a title worth caring about.

Trodden
10-11-2011, 12:30 AM
sarcasm

Sniggles
10-11-2011, 06:22 AM
Chael Sonnen is not a true champion. And that would remain so even if he managed to finally win a title worth caring about.

Fighter bashing. Blah blah blah Lyoto would not be a true champion even if he defended the title if he beats Jones. The definition of a champion is only opinion. To me it's the man at the top of the food chain and I don't particularly care about your opinion that a "champion" must be a humble, quiet man like GSP. All people have different personalities as do fighters. Grow up. Not every fighter is Ken or Ryu.

Trodden
10-11-2011, 06:32 AM
I prefer mortal kombat.

does the scorpion subzero metaphor apply?

svj889
10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Ah, good ol Chael.

It's just impossible not to love the guy.

KevoOnTheRadio
10-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Ah, good ol Chael.

No it's not.

initial_zen
10-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Ah, good ol Chael.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or if I no longer understand english cause I never thought i would hear those words together.

Luc1an
10-11-2011, 05:49 PM
say what you want about him, he looked fucking awesome against Stann, he clowned him from the opening bell, controlled him on the ground like it was Stanns 1st time wrestling. i was really damn impressed with his preformance =) and cannot wait for the rematch with Anderson!

Kimbo> Rampage
10-11-2011, 05:51 PM
If only vitor had TDD, he would blow up sonnen.

PM me if your interested in a sliva vs. sonnen sig bet. I got Silva