PDA

View Full Version : Worst records in MMA?

Esox Express
10-21-2011, 03:08 AM
I feel like this has been discussed before but my quick search came up with nothing, so I will preemptively noobjack this.

I just stumbled across Shannon Rich's wiki for only God knows what reason, and i saw that he has amassed an impressive 47-74 record. Who's worse?

Repenter
10-21-2011, 03:16 AM
Yuji Nagata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuji_Nagata)

although, i'd love to have that pro record

Pasha K
10-21-2011, 03:29 AM
Kenneth Allen is 1-30, that must be the worst

Honorable mention to Shawn Nolan with a brilliant 6-46 record

Josephn Bochenek is 0-10
Matt Albright is 3-24
Tim Willis is 0-18
Wayne Pittman is 2-18

I bet there are others with similar records.
The guys obvioulsy chosed the wrong profession, but at least they are very perseverant. If I went 0-5 or 0-6 I would quit lol

MIZjitsZOU
10-21-2011, 03:42 AM
I was looking for the worst ufc record. Mark Hunt is 7 and 7. Steve Cantwell is 7 and 5. I am not saying that either of these guys are in the category of these other guys, but I was just wondering who had the worst UFC record.

The8thPlague
10-21-2011, 06:01 AM
7-7 is pretty damn bad for someone to be in the UFC.
I honestly think you should have 5 more WINS over your amount of Losses, otherwise it starts to look bad.
Randy Couture quit right at the best time. His record was starting to get too even.

Pasha K
10-21-2011, 07:46 AM
BJ Penn actually has a pretty unimpressive record despite that he is one of the best fighters in the world

Trodden
10-21-2011, 01:58 PM
James Toney?

KevoOnTheRadio
10-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Yuji Nagata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuji_Nagata)

although, i'd love to have that pro record

For fucks sake! The Japanese are a bunch of sadists. You put a pro wrestler in an MMA fight against friggin Mirko Cro Cop and Fedor?!

How bout for UFC 142 we put Spike Dudley against Jose Aldo?

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/Bios/dudley_spike.jpg

Masscore
10-21-2011, 03:34 PM
7-7 is pretty damn bad for someone to be in the UFC.
I honestly think you should have 5 more WINS over your amount of Losses, otherwise it starts to look bad.
Randy Couture quit right at the best time. His record was starting to get too even.

Mark Hunt has a decieving record. Yes he is 7-7 but he has fought some of the best fighters in the world like Barnett, Wandy, Fedor, Cro-Cop, Overeem and Mousasi. Now that he is down at the right wieght for him it seems that he is becoming a decent fighter with his recent win over Rothwell which is a very good win no matter how you cut it. I would like to see him fight the Nelson/Cro-Cop winner next.

KevoOnTheRadio
10-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Mark Hunt has a decieving record. Yes he is 7-7 but he has fought some of the best fighters in the world like Barnett, Wandy, Fedor, Cro-Cop, Overeem and Mousasi. Now that he is down at the right wieght for him it seems that he is becoming a decent fighter with his recent win over Rothwell which is a very good win no matter how you cut it. I would like to see him fight the Nelson/Cro-Cop winner next.

I want to see him vs. Pat Barry. That's the fight I've been waiting for since the UFC signed him in the first place.Although Cro Cop/Hunt II sounds just as lovely.

Trodden
10-21-2011, 04:57 PM
I had to google spike dudley, and holy shit I laughed at that!

I almost wish I watched wrestling to be able to have gotten that joke when I saw it

epic Kevo

tried to rep you, but I have to spread it, so I'm gonna try and rep everyone who posted to give you more

Y2JUBAE
11-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Cesar Gracie. Same record as James Toney, only Gracie fought a past his prime Frank Shamrock and got destroyed in seconds, rather than Toney who got handled by Randy Coture.