PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Results?

CreepingDeth
01-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Your results page is pretty dumb, sorry to say. You list five events that I can't click on, then when I click on the results page I can only pick form UFC or Pride events. There should be at least one more page for various events. Can anybody tell me how to view the K1 NYE show?

Clint
01-12-2007, 01:25 AM
I'm confused. What results page?

CreepingDeth
01-12-2007, 04:57 AM
Sorry, I guess I really shouldn't have posted this here. I was talking about the page on the MMANews website not the forum. Anyway I found the results I was looking for. I guess this is more of a thing to PM Matt Boone about.

Clint
01-12-2007, 05:00 AM
Sorry, I guess I really shouldn't have posted this here. I was talking about the page on the MMANews website not the forum. Anyway I found the results I was looking for. I guess this is more of a thing to PM Matt Boone about.

Ahhh, Now I've got it. Yeah Boone would be the man to talk to about that one.

Boo
01-16-2007, 05:43 AM
Your results page is pretty dumb, sorry to say. You list five events that I can't click on, then when I click on the results page I can only pick form UFC or Pride events. There should be at least one more page for various events. Can anybody tell me how to view the K1 NYE show?
I know exactly what you are talking about. It's frustrated me in the past as well. Just ended up going somewhere else looking for results. If ppl who are experienced at this get frustrated, what does that say? Not good.

CreepingDeth
01-17-2007, 07:20 PM
I eventaully just put K-1 Dynamite in the search box on the front page to find it. I guess it would work for other results too.