PDA

View Full Version : Chael Sonnen: Dos Santos is lying about the knee injury

Cat--Smasher
11-18-2011, 08:23 AM
Chael Sonnen: Dos Santos is lying about the knee injury

Chael Sonnen spoke glowing about the legacy of the fight, but was blunt about the injury.

"Biggest story coming out of this night, I'm not going to let us move on until we talk about this -- Junior dos Santos saying he's got a knee injury.

"Look, if that's marketing, fine. If he legitimately had an injury, this is the biggest story to come out of that night because that is a violation against the Athletic Commission. He signs, under penalty of perjury, a letter stating that he is not hiding any ailment. At best, that's a fine, at worst that's a suspension.

"I think it's marketing. I think he's lying to the media, and that's fine. If he lies to the government, big problems.

Chael Sonnen: Dos Santos is lying about the knee injury - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/365350/Chael-Sonnen-Dos-Santos-is-lying-about-the-knee-injury/)

CtGreat
11-18-2011, 08:35 AM
It comes out all the time that fighters were injured before the fight but fought anyways.....fighters fighting through an injury is not an uncommon thing.

ps. I thought chael threads were noobjack

Cat--Smasher
11-18-2011, 08:36 AM
It comes out all the time that fighters were injured before the fight but fought anyways.....fighters fighting through an injury is not an uncommon thing.

ps. I thought chael threads were noobjack

Ha ha check yourself, what room did you just post in? Noooooob Jack:grinsmile1:

CtGreat
11-18-2011, 08:41 AM
Ha ha check yourself, what room did you just post in? Noooooob Jack:grinsmile1:

The funny thing is...I saw that it said noobjack, but in my state of sleep deprivation I forgot it instantly. I really should go to bed......internet procrastination is a bitch

Pasha K
11-18-2011, 09:22 AM
The Troll is jealous because JDS has a real belt and not an imaginary one.

MIZjitsZOU
11-18-2011, 02:50 PM
So Chael thinks JDS should be in trouble for lying to the commission. Kinda like me (just got a speeding ticket the other day) saying, "You should get a ticket for speeding", after you just got home. I usually think some of Chael's stuff is funny, but this smells of a snitch to me.