PDA

View Full Version : Sonnen takes another swipe at Arianny

Dan
11-28-2011, 04:01 AM
We can only assume this is aimed at Arianny, as reports surfaced recently that the two don't really see eye to eye.

Sonnen posted this this morning, at about 8.02am (GMT)

Seems easy to wear a bikini and seems easy to walk in a circle, but try walking in a circle while wearing a bikini. Talented girl!
SOURCE: https://twitter.com/#!/sonnench

Rumble
11-28-2011, 04:02 AM
Sonnen's on the warpath

Pasha K
11-28-2011, 04:21 AM
Probably he is mad because she will not let him fuck her

Trodden
11-28-2011, 05:28 AM
can you blame her for not wanting to renegotiate her mortgage?

dbader08
11-28-2011, 06:08 AM
its possible lol

PBJihad
11-28-2011, 09:43 AM
I found a lot of Chael's remarks about Silva funny at first, but his constant trash talking is getting old. Now he's even trashing on a woman. I'm officially hoping to see him get beat down.

Cat--Smasher
11-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Fighters Only Magazine - The World's Greatest MMA Magazine - News - Sonnen and Arianny go to war, may meet Wednesday (http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=8184)

Celeste deigned to respond via Twitter, “Hey what's ur name.. after @spideranderson kicks your ass..u won't even be able to count to 5!! Get ready to kiss brazils ass!”

But the scintillating repartee did not stop there. Having seen Celeste’s message, Sonnen rolled his sleeves up ready for another jab.

“Seems easy to wear a bikini and seems easy to walk in a circle, but try walking in a circle while wearing a bikini. Talented girl!,” he told his Twitter audience.

Celeste has won Ring Girl of the Year for the past three years at the World MMA Awards and while Brittney Palmer is a strong candidate this year, the odds are good that Celeste will take first place for yet another year.

If she does, she will be collecting her award live onstage from… Chael Sonnen!

Leucoethiops
11-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Best Sonnen Tweet ever:

@bigfootsilva, I want to tell you a joke so funny it will make your head grow. It goes like this..Oh wait, I see you have already heard it.

mma #1 fan
11-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Probably he is mad because she will not let him fuck her

or pissed he got drip dick after fucking her

Leucoethiops
11-28-2011, 03:38 PM
or pissed he got drip dick after fucking her

Ough....

Sniggles
11-28-2011, 04:50 PM
I found a lot of Chael's remarks about Silva funny at first, but his constant trash talking is getting old. Now he's even trashing on a woman. I'm officially hoping to see him get beat down.

Divas are far more worthy opponents in the tongue lashing department than Anderson Silva. After all, he doesn't know how to speak English... right? *wink wink*