PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar Faces Charges in Medicine Hat Court

Spoon
12-15-2011, 09:25 PM
Brock Lesnar Faces Charges in Medicine Hat Court | Local News | News & Info | 102.1 CJCY FM Medicine Hat (http://www.cjcyfm.com/news-and-info/local-news/brock-lesnar-faces-charges-in-medicine-hat-court-2547/)

Fish and Wildlife officers confirmed the international celebrity has been charged with three counts in contravention to the Alberta Fish and Wildlife Act. The charges came before Medicine Hat Provincial Court Thursday morning and include improper affixation of tags, spoilage of skin and edible flesh and possession of a controlled animal.

The8thPlague
12-15-2011, 10:02 PM
It's hard out there to be a Hillbilly.

lwbrewer
12-15-2011, 10:31 PM
The game commission nothing more than a money hungry cult.

MIZjitsZOU
12-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Improper affixation of tags. Ha. I am an avid hunter. This doesn't sound serious. Small fine. Not like they killed a bald eagle or anything.

The bad thing is they probably won't let him hunt in Canada again, which would suck for someone is who is rich and can afford to go hunt in Canada.

Trodden
12-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Fish and Wildlife officers confirmed the international celebrity has been charged with three counts in contravention to the Alberta Fish and Wildlife Act. The charges came before Medicine Hat Provincial Court Thursday morning and include improper affixation of tags, spoilage of skin and edible flesh and possession of a controlled animal.

I'm sure once he shows up with his marriage license, these charges will be dismissed

jk

Leucoethiops
12-15-2011, 11:39 PM
The game commission nothing more than a money hungry cult.

Not really, they're trying to sustain eco systems, over fishing and over hunting are real problems, that's why there's limits and procedures for dressing and filleting shit. And if you're killing shit, dressing it improperly, and just letting it go to rot, you deserve a good fucking slap.

There's frequent cases (weekly) of Americans coming through where I live, and instead of catching their limit of a certain type of fish (maybe 2 or 4 per day, depending on the fish), when they pass through customs and they shouldn't have more than 20 fish, they've got 70 or 80.

That said, the natives here do far worse, "because they can".

IceCold48
12-15-2011, 11:42 PM
who cares whats this gonna be some fine? is it much more than a traffic violation?

Leucoethiops
12-15-2011, 11:52 PM
who cares whats this gonna be some fine? is it much more than a traffic violation?

Tag fine is probably a couple hundred, letting shit spoil is probably a couple hundred, possession of a controlled animal could be pretty steep; depends on the animal and circumstances though...

MIZjitsZOU
12-16-2011, 07:33 AM
Tag fine is probably a couple hundred, letting shit spoil is probably a couple hundred, possession of a controlled animal could be pretty steep; depends on the animal and circumstances though...

Leucoethiops, is tag fine (affixiation of tags) that they didn't have the proper tags, or they didn't have the animal tagged properly? I am not familiar with that term in missouri.

There is no way, IMO, that Lesnar went to Canada to shoot a moose (for example) and then shot an elk (say for example). I just can't believe he would be that dumb (have been wrong before).

Here in Missouri the conservation does a great job. They have brought back deer to the point of I can actually shoot 20 does if I keep buying tags. The thing about the commisions (to me) is that you have good game wardens, and then you have the ones that just want to fuck with you. It is surprising that they would want to fuck with Brock (although he did mouth the shit out of Canada's health care), b/c you think he would actually help bring in good tourist money.

I look forward to hearing the actual details of this. I am real bummed out though if they shot a game animal and then let it lay. I hate when people do that shit.

TBEAR
12-16-2011, 08:05 AM
Not really, they're trying to sustain eco systems, over fishing and over hunting are real problems, that's why there's limits and procedures for dressing and filleting shit. And if you're killing shit, dressing it improperly, and just letting it go to rot, you deserve a good fucking slap.

There's frequent cases (weekly) of Americans coming through where I live, and instead of catching their limit of a certain type of fish (maybe 2 or 4 per day, depending on the fish), when they pass through customs and they shouldn't have more than 20 fish, they've got 70 or 80.

That said, the natives here do far worse, "because they can".

^^^^HE KNOWS, this dude is the king of all BLOBFISH :dancingsmile:

Leucoethiops
12-16-2011, 09:18 AM
Leucoethiops, is tag fine (affixiation of tags) that they didn't have the proper tags, or they didn't have the animal tagged properly? I am not familiar with that term in missouri.

Probably not tagged properly, eg. through the ear, or might not have tagged it at all, but had the tag with him.

There is no way, IMO, that Lesnar went to Canada to shoot a moose (for example) and then shot an elk (say for example). I just can't believe he would be that dumb (have been wrong before).
I've seen cases of people shooting their hunting partners (who were wearing orange) because they thought they were moose... Figure that shit out...

lwbrewer
12-16-2011, 09:37 AM
I'm glad to hear you feel their doing a good job with the wild life.

Afixing a tag to your animal properly this is nothing more than a money making plan period. Weather you fix it properly or not doesn't help wild life. Now if he failed to tag so he could continuie to hunt than ok, but thats not what it said.
Letting it spoil yes controlled animal probely yes I explain that. For over 40 years here they have protected two types of birds of prey. These birds are sport killers meaning they kill if they can not just when they need to eat. Pheasents are easy prey for them they went as far to stop hunt pheasents in one county stock the birds for decade and couldn't keep them. I've spoke with several who have wrote reports on the subject stated they need to control the preditor if they wish for the pheasent population to be substainable. Never published in their findings. Our commission is in it for the money even if it hinders the game as they have recieved large pay offs in millions than laws appear to support them.
Yes the concept of them is honorable and needed, but sorry to say my commission has lost it's prospective

rabidsponge
12-16-2011, 07:43 PM
its not like they made the rules/laws up on the fly...know the regulations before you go out and follow them..no matter how irrelevant or "money grabbish" you thjink they are

MIZjitsZOU
12-16-2011, 09:05 PM
its not like they made the rules/laws up on the fly...know the regulations before you go out and follow them..no matter how irrelevant or "money grabbish" you thjink they are

Or be willing to pay the price of the consequence.